Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. (705 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel / "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
It's no longer News the war between Israel and Palestine is entering top gear, there are mixed reaction as to who to be blamed between the two country, but my little observation is not far from a video link I saw on Ticktock where a Palestinian man advicing Palestinians to stop listening to Hamas lies which always results in CHAOS, there's a point I want each and everyone who think right to observe, I may agree that isreali occupation must stop which has long generate alots of reactions from across the world, but a critical look at Hamas agenda may be far from liberating Palestine but religion agenda. For example, at a point during the second day of the conflict Monday to be precise, Monday 9th of October, isreali Minister of Defense ordered IDF to cut off Fuel water Light food supply to Gaza..
-Fuel.
-Light.
-Water.
-Food.
The four items mentioned above are the main source of livelihood. They actually supplied by your worst enemy. I don't understand this kind of enemy. I think Palestinians need to rethink and go to the round table with all stake holders to ensure lasting peace and stop listening to Hamas lies. My opinion. You can what the video through the link to understand the real situations before you got blindfolded by religion extremist.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjxB7Dgw/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by ReubenE(m): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
The agenda of Hamas right from its creation from the Muslim Brotherhood has been a religious agenda. It is people that are sympathetic to the plight of Palestinians that deflect attention from that fact. A quick look at the Hamas Covenant of 1988 will perhaps cure that deliberate amnesia.

While the Palestinian cause is a noble one and not all about religion, Hamas is like ISIS in disguise, hiding behind the quest for Palestinian independence to fight a religious war.

Excerpts from the Hamas Covenant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fvck Israel!
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whatisurproblem(m): 11:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
American has just lunched its own Operation to rescue her Citizens from Gaza. You will know who is really fvvked when this start.

4 Likes

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by MissWords: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2023
Omo
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by CoronaVirusPro: 12:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
American has just lunched its own Operation to rescue her Citizens from Gaza. You will know who is really fvvked when this start.

Lies!

America is not going on assault!

We would sink that multi billionaire fleet if they try it!

As of date, they have not launched one missile.

They are aware of the territory upon which they float.
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Lies!

America is not going on assault!

We would sink that multi billionaire fleet if they try it!

As of date, they have not launched one missile.

They are aware of the territory upon which they float.
you wey never see gaari drink dey chestbeat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whalis: 2:53am On Oct 11, 2023
ReubenE:
The agenda of Hamas right from its creation from the Muslim Brotherhood has been a religious agenda. It is people that are sympathetic to the plight of Palestinians that deflect attention from that fact. A quick look at the Hamas Covenant of 1988 will perhaps cure that deliberate amnesia.
These people are human animal to believe all these.

While the Palestinian cause is a noble one and not all about religion, Hamas is like ISIS in disguise, hiding behind the quest for Palestinian independence to fight a religious war.

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whalis: 2:54am On Oct 11, 2023
ReubenE:

These people are human animal to believe all these.

1 Like

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by smileyoo: 3:47am On Oct 11, 2023
but it's a pity that the Arab world in their delusional believe of Islamic world conquests refused to caution these extremists in the name of Hamas at the early stage of their formation, to make peace with Israel and accept a 2 state solution in their peace negotiations with Israel, even when the then president of the united states Bill Clinton was pleading with them to accept 2 state solution and recognize the state of Israel, they bluntly refused, because of religious extremists like Hamas.
Israel was and still face with the dilemma of how to live in peace with a neighbor who refused to be at peace with you, instead refused your statehood and vowed to destroy your existence.
pls , is there a gentle and civilized way to handle such a violent and hate filled neighbor ?
unfortunately for them , the Israelis are not of a Christian nation , filled with docile christian citizens, that will be praying to a God somewhere, instead of fighting back.
let civilized humans take over the leadership of Palestine and negotiate peace with the state of Israel, and there will be peace, not these Hamas terrorists, that don't value human lives.
who you allowed to be your leaders matters a lot and had it own consequences.

1 Like

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by stamapro(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Animal humans, like dogs and cat get sense pass these human animals, way dey fight stupid wars, to what end. Their father, make them take the stupid land go paradise go build bungalow. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Westerhoffe(m): 4:10am On Oct 11, 2023
cheesy
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by joyandfaith: 4:15am On Oct 11, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
It's no longer News the war between Israel and Palestine is entering top gear, there are mixed reaction as to who to be blamed between the two country, but my little observation is not far from a video link I saw on Ticktock where a Palestinian man advicing Palestinians to stop listening to Hamas lies which always results in CHAOS, there's a point I want each and everyone who think right to observe, I may agree that isreali occupation must stop which has long generate alots of reactions from across the world, but a critical look at Hamas agenda may be far from liberating Palestine but religion agenda. For example, at a point during the second day of the conflict Monday to be precise, Monday 9th of October, isreali Minister of Defense ordered IDF to cut off Fuel water Light food supply to Gaza..
-Fuel.
-Light.
-Water.
-Food.
The four items mentioned above are the main source of livelihood. They actually supplied by your worst enemy. I don't understand this kind of enemy. I think Palestinians need to rethink and go to the round table with all stake holders to ensure lasting peace and stop listening to Hamas lies. My opinion. You can what the video through the link to understand the real situations before you got blindfolded by religion extremist.

You get it. Hamas are inciting religious war. Thar is the reason most Arab nations don't care. Palestinians are not pure Arab. The region was arabinized. In 2005, Isrealis left a beau gaza for Palestinians to enjoy. They depend on Israel for means of livelihood . No innovation. Hatred for Jews is killing them mentally. Gaza could have been a flourishing small nation on earth. But stupid hamas decide to use scarce resources to buy weapons
Instead of knowledge.
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by onatisi(m): 4:36am On Oct 11, 2023
If Hamas thinks that other Arab nations will support them, then they have miscalculated, their attack on Israel and the way it was carried out will not allow any Arab nation to join them openly, Israel will reduce 70% of Gaza to rubble,the blockade will bring death and pain so much so that even Palestinians will start turning their anger on Hamas itself and start begging Israel for mercy
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2023
smileyoo:
but it's a pity that the Arab world in their delusional believe of Islamic world conquests refused to caution these extremists in the name of Hamas at the early stage of their formation, to make peace with Israel and accept a 2 state solution in their peace negotiations with Israel, even when the then president of the united states Bill Clinton was pleading with them to accept 2 state solution and recognize the state of Israel, they bluntly refused, because of religious extremists like Hamas.
Israel was and still face with the dilemma of how to live in peace with a neighbor who refused to be at peace with you, instead refused your statehood and vowed to destroy your existence.
pls , is there a gentle and civilized way to handle such a violent and hate filled neighbor ?
unfortunately for them , the Israelis are not of a Christian nation , filled with docile christian citizens, that will be praying to a God somewhere, instead of fighting back.
let civilized humans take over the leadership of Palestine and negotiate peace with the state of Israel, and there will be peace, not these Hamas terrorists, that don't value human lives.
The point exactly
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Searchingvictor: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Give
Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 24, 2023
I don't rven understand how you people think sometimes. The Palestinians would prefer to be in control of all their supplies but are completely surrounded by Israel and Israel controls anything that goes in or out. How does that make israel generous. You completely surround a people and then clai
Whatisurproblem:
-Fuel.
-Light.
-Water.
-Food.

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2023
smileyoo:

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Isrsel forced the Palestiniansto stsrt supporting Hamas when they refused ti regard the more peaceful Fatah in the hope of dedtroying hopes of a palestinian state.
ReubenE:

Re: Observation On Israel Vs Palestinian War. by malcom1X: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2023
atmy1:
I don't rven understand how you people think sometimes. The Palestinians would prefer to be in control of all their supplies but are completely surrounded by Israel and Israel controls anything that goes in or out. How does that make israel generous. You completely surround a people and then clai

Then stop shooting rockets at Israel.

Last question how are they surrounded. What about Egypt.

Why is Egypt not opening their borders to Palestinians in gaza

(1) (Reply)

Blood Deal Israel Obtains Prisoners From Hamas And Begins Hostilities With USA / Over 100 Iranian Drones intercepted by Isreal,US, UK and France warplanes / Putin Tells The Middle East To Pull Back From A Catastrophic Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.