Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Artificial Insemination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Artificial Insemination (324 Views)

What I Found Out About Masturbation and Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Armed Robbery Victim Receives Artificial Leg In Imo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Insemination by CloudTrees(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Artificial insemination is a method of treating infertility by inserting semen directly into a womb.

Medical scientists developed the procedure to breed livestock. Since then, they have adapted the technique for use in humans.

Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is the most common method of artificial insemination.

Why use it?
Artificial insemination can help people who are trying to treat infertility.
Artificial insemination can benefit couples or individuals with a range of needs.

In the United States, 6 percentTrusted Source of women aged 15 to 44 years are unable to conceive or maintain a pregnancy after one year of unprotected sex.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) suggest that a woman should consider seeing a fertility doctor to discuss treatment if she is:

1. unable to conceive within one year of trying
prone to irregular periods
2. over 35 years of age and trying to conceive

3. Doctors also recommend fertility treatment if
a woman has two or more spontaneous miscarriages.
Re: Artificial Insemination by BItt: 8:56am On Oct 21, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe good morning egbon. May you never go hungry
Re: Artificial Insemination by Dodada: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
BItt:
DodadaKoKigbe good morning egbon. May you never go hungry

You too my brother. I don chop ban this morning.
Re: Artificial Insemination by BItt: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dodada:

You too my brother. I don chop ban this morning.
I was wondering what happened.
Even my own post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Watches As Manufacturers Of Cway Water, Others Flaunt Expired Licences / What Could This Be On My Laps? / In The Case Of Digestive Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.