Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian (54191 Views)

Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Snowx: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
I am yet to understand to the spirit that is associated with this gay thing if not demon possession...God forbid..see their wicked smile wey no reach Heart
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by NOwazobia: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
The black man is always the wife. undecided

His Anus always suffers
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wetin be dis

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by kokome1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
More pics...
we just lost two fine Men
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Andersonken(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Irritating and disgusting pigs πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Konjiboii: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nothing to see here just a bunch of gays

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Cineinfo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Awon set awon werey.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by cookingsoul(m): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Shebi una wan Japa make una no worry wen una reach there then full like sand sand.expo::::::them plenty wella for everywhere.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Moniya4Real(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Disgusting. But nothing is attractive in my fellow man body naw, no matter how handsome or pretty he might be
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Romans 1:27Amplified Bible

and in the same way also the men turned away from the natural function of the woman and were consumed with their desire toward one another, men with men committing shameful acts and in return receiving in their own bodies the inevitable and appropriate penalty for their wrongdoing.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Tradman: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
More pics...
two mad goat

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Goldbw122(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
What is evil they will paint it as good.. this life nor balance..

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Juanmike(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Babangidapikin:
She is obviously the lady ... You can see the feminine trait from afar ... The video just confirmed by observation in the picture ...
Yes, the oyibo na top him be
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Ikpunnegi01: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nyash don suffer! Male nyash dey suffer! Female nyash dey suffer! Who did we offend oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by aestake: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pierocash:
I have finally found one reason to like Nigeria. The he-goats should have come try that useless wedding in naija here. Animals
fight who make you no get power, road and water.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by illuminutty: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
They will now adopt kids conceived by straight people. God punish them.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Terrymania: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bakrabas:
And they did this rubbish inside Church... Christianity is distracted with so many non concerned business instead they focus on stuff. Moral decadence is being promoted by the christian nations LGBTQ, recently the pope announce the approval of catholic to towards homosexuality to mention few

That's not a church. Not all places where people put on white is a church. It could look like it but it's not a church.

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by OZ511: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wetin b all dis wan na
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Easylife1234: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holy ghost fireeee
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by zimunachimdi: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ndi ara!
Ndi iberibe!
Ndi aburu onu!
Tufiakwa!
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Splitmind: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by succri(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Waste
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by BoldBrainz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
πŸ˜‚.

Mah hear say any of my sons carry man come meet me for house say na marriage. If I no kill you bury you for my sitting room use concrete seal your grave, make I know wetin cause am.

Useless animals!

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by yetty247(f): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian gayrights activist weds his American politician partner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgvI7c2cvE

A Nigerian gay rights activist, Micheal Ighodaro, on Monday night October 9 in New York city tied the knot with his Armenian-American partner, Jirair Ratevosian.

Guests at their wedding included Nigerian gay rights activists, Edafe Okporo, Jide Macaulay amongst others.

Jirair is a Democratic candidate in the 2024 California's 30th congressional district election.

The couple got engaged last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyPzaaGJWV8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Γ€wọn were meji

1 Like

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Bakrabas: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Terrymania:

That's not a church. Not all places where people put on white is a church. It could look like it but it's not a church.

Check very well, that gathering is a Christendom arena. If you look keenly to those pictures, in one of them, you'll see a cross that's too big enough to be in a room rather a place designed for worship.

Check the picture no.4 and 6, in fact there's a biblical quote around it. Look very well
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Kukutente23: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Congrats to us the redpillers

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by ahnie: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Urhobo people how market?
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Maga123: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holy ghost fire
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
His life, his choice...! This is not news.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Googledotcom: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
So na the white man dey shook the black man for nyanch.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by 6ixVille: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don't support gay shit but if u really deep it. They leave more girls for us str8 men, they also take another man with them, which in turn also leaves more girls for us.
Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Stanislaus18(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian gayrights activist weds his American politician partner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgvI7c2cvE

A Nigerian gay rights activist, Micheal Ighodaro, on Monday night October 9 in New York city tied the knot with his Armenian-American partner, Jirair Ratevosian.

Guests at their wedding included Nigerian gay rights activists, Edafe Okporo, Jide Macaulay amongst others.

Jirair is a Democratic candidate in the 2024 California's 30th congressional district election.

The couple got engaged last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyPzaaGJWV8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
The world is indeed coming to an end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / Corpers Mob Naira Marley At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.