Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian (54110 Views)

Shatta Bandle Sprays Money As He Weds His Beautiful Bride. Photos And Videos / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by officialwdhtv: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerian gayrights activist weds his American politician partner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFgvI7c2cvE

A Nigerian gay rights activist, Micheal Ighodaro, on Monday night October 9 in New York city tied the knot with his Armenian-American partner, Jirair Ratevosian.

Guests at their wedding included Nigerian gay rights activists, Edafe Okporo, Jide Macaulay amongst others.

Jirair is a Democratic candidate in the 2024 California's 30th congressional district election.

The couple got engaged last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyPzaaGJWV8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by officialwdhtv: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
More pics...

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by DarlingtonC: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ndi ara, ndi nzuzu

345 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Reminderz: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
mentally deranged people and country...

355 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Bluntguy: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
I just want to unsee this

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Zonefree(m): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
I don't know between gays and feminists who's more demonic undecided

It's more noble to give birth to bandit than to give birth to gay!

294 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by spencekat(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Na wa ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Creamypie(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bunch of crazy people, suffering from psychosis. They need medical and psychological evaluation

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Pierocash(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
I have finally found one reason to like Nigeria. The he-goats should have come try that useless wedding in naija here. Animals

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Bliss52: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Honestly why will you find a shithole for passing shit attractive... It's simply mental illness

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Bakrabas: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
And they did this rubbish inside Church... Christianity is distracted with so many non concerned business instead they focus on stuff. Moral decadence is being promoted by the christian nations LGBTQ, recently the pope announce the approval of catholic to towards homosexuality to mention few

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Negroid001(m): 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Happy Married Life to them!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Babangidapikin: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
She is obviously the lady ... You can see the feminine trait from afar ... The video just confirmed by observation in the picture ...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Gentlelox: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chai... And na Urhobo boy...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by KingEarnest(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
I never thought i would see a day a man will admire a fellow man sexually over a feminine woman. undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Jeon(f): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
😇 cool marriage.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Raskimonojendor: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
This reminds me of those south eastern guys that got married a few weeks ago in Canada.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Higherthan: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
I'm sure the day he was birthed, there was jubilation, and the mother was happy. But she gave birth to shit..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Mihaug(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
So as dis matured man dey like disz e go willfully bendown offer him yash make them knack am?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Xscape1993(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Two evil men....

14 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Awon werey when ass and boobs don plenty for this our time. Omoh, it can never be me and my household sha. Team yansh and bre*st till death do us part.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Lovenorth: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
They are Christians so they are free to do any evil that they so wish, a pagan has no rule to obey, they are animals

9 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by eepeepook: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
I wish them a happy union.

Children on Nairaland claiming they couldn’t perform the marriage here, they could do a traditional ceremony here and the Nigerian’s community will keep their mouths shut. This occurs in the case where he’s from a royal family. Who wan question king? Una fit near una local government chairman to begin with?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Woodshot: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
They still have to create Man and woman in their gay madness.

14 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Chuknovski(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
question why are you gay,? on a second thought WTF, wey woman nyansh never do us, ? This is preposterous

10 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Streetdreamx(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
So disgusting...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by GboyegaD(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wish them the very best in their pursuit.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Kingsley904: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=126341476] I don't know between gays and feminists who's more demonic undecided

It's more noble to give birth to bandit than to give birth to gay!

I swear

4 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by culeca: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
I am just speechless...

How person go just dey catch feelings for his fellow man.

Sorry but the two are mad and nobody should quote me...I no get strength

Even God in heaven know that I will never support such nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by tuoyoojo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's like na the Nigerian man go dey present bumbum to be fired

Their shit hole and their hemorrhoids

Nothing concern me

10 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by Dexy4yah(m): 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
They are mocking God.

There is repercussion for every action we take in this life.

6 Likes

Re: Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian by FitCorper: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
See how dis wan jus de disgrace my beloveth Urhobo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding / Fans Go Gaga For Chizzy Alichi's Photo On Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.