Stats: 3,163,400 members, 7,853,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) (29381 Views)

Is It Abdnormal To Enjoy Old School Music More? / Download Old School & Latest Yoruba Music At Fujinaija / Download Latest Music & Old School Music For Free (clean + Dirty) (2) (3) (4)

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by illicit(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
My father had a stereo player

And that black turn table that plays black tapes

Christmas used to be a blast
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by gentleguy1975: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abeg who sang: Kano state, I am proud, I am proud to be Nigeria,,,,,,,,,

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by F117nighthawk: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dan Maraya jos is there number 130

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
That is the father of David Alaba the footballer playing for Real Madrid now. AIT play that song taya

Wujio:
Na wetin be that Nigerian guy for Europe wey dey play for snow. Wa da da, wa da da, you sing for everyone. Your vanishing, your evertything for everyone. I say wa da, wa da, sing for everyione
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by hedocharles(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
The smiles on my face🤗
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fiscus105:
I like to know the title of one of hit songs of awilo logonba.

.....ilepa Gau oooo.

Don't know the spelling properly,

Lepa Gau is magic system.

Awilos hit songs are
Jomapel Komo tutapel
Jomapel kupe kupe bi Bamba

And

kutu kutu malele.. kutu kutu kayala.
ooo awilo.

My dad bought the video that year and was always blasting it every evening. Come and see people will full our house. LoL..
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by phemmyfour: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2023

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Trustmea: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Awilo Longomba:

- Coupe bibamba.
- Porokondo.
- Gate Le coin.
- Bundelele.
- Enemy solo...etc.

Just a few of the ones I can remember now.
That enemy solo is P-square song ft Awilo, by the way is Awilo a Nigerian?
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Wujio: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:

That is the father of David Alaba the footballer playing for Real Madrid now. AIT play that song taya

You're playing right ?
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Wujio: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fiscus105:
I like to know the title of one of hit songs of awilo logonba.

.....ilepa Gau oooo.

Don't know the spelling properly,

Just like Awilo, Magic system !
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by do4luv14(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Trustmea: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Peterside Ottong songs such as
where are the prophets,
on the side of life and
Another kind of slave supposed to be there
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
Trustmea:

That enemy solo is P-square song ft Awilo, by the way is Awilo a Nigerian?

Yes, the song is a collabo between those two. And no, Awilo is a Congolese.

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by AbujaLagos: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
You mean non of northern track make the list 😭
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Iyanuoluwa007: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Trustmea: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Oriental brothers
Sir warrior
Ali Chukwuma they supposed to be there
Theresa onuora Speed Darlington mother_ her Egede song that year

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Saint99: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by NovusHomo(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Wujio: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
phemmyfour:
Stella Monye: Oko mi ye
Stella Monye: Eni ri nkan he (Kilode)
Mandators: Rat race
Ras kimono: under pressure
Majek Fashek: Send down the rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM8GweeypDc?si=7GS3Z9GJW0afIUP7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Etj2LFPSpM?si=kW1W4t0v4NcC1L3-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWMseelVLs?si=-rWcCQ3ecf6BBjb2

Chai. Stella Monye. Omo
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Kamalex22(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Where is Odolaye aremu 🙄🙄
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wujio:

Lol. Gen Zs just came and spoilt music for us

Blame it on Terry Gee
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by romeorailss: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wujio:
Na wetin be that Nigerian guy for Europe wey dey play for snow. Wa da da, wa da da, you sing for everyone. Your vanishing, your evertything for everyone. I say wa da, wa da, sing for everyione

He was based in Germany . I remembered

He is Inferno
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by muyeindaclub(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Kamalex22(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Please i beg who sing this song: bo se ise soldier mo le Bawon se.... Emo pelebe
Ma gbe gbon dani maraju kankan..... Emo pelebe and soon
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by lexyclasy: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ZZURAyFshRzxigtzMwsydBtKMfE4ubJ9BQqs6UCiwbB9Smr5sjsABxsaQ5aKZeMJl&id=100003946413500&post_id=100003946413500_pfbid02ZZURAyFshRzxigtzMwsydBtKMfE4ubJ9BQqs6UCiwbB9Smr5sjsABxsaQ5aKZeMJl&mibextid=Nif5oz
And where is -
Rat Race by Mandators
Inflation by Mandators
Rebel by Mandators
Coat of many colours by Mandators
Where are the prophets by Peterside
Another kind of slave by Peterside
Mr Judge by Maxwell Udoh
Enemies are coming by Maxwell Udoh
Forward ever by Maxwell Udoh
Freedom by Maxwell Udoh
Rosie by Blackky
Chop i chop by Etienne T-Boy

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Wujio: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
lexyclasy:

And where is -
Rat Race by Mandators
Inflation by Mandators
Rebel by Mandators
Coat of many colours by Mandators
Where are the prophets by Peterside
Another kind of slave by Peterside
Mr Judge by Maxwell Udoh
Enemies are coming by Maxwell Udoh
Forward ever by Maxwell Udoh
Freedom by Maxwell Udoh
Rosie by Blackky
Chop i chop by Etienne T-Boy

Mandators

Elder, I salute Sir

There was a song around 1989-1991 A large group of males and females about Nigeria. Remind us Sir

Abeg na who sing Tico mi, Tico mi. oh Butterfly !
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Wujio: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Una don forget Junior and Pretty, Bolanle

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by sageb: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Dafresh: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jefferyhi86:
All these you mentioned do you have the link to download the mix, if not I will locate you for a fight
Copy and paste it the link will show then you download it I have downloaded up to 20
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by TheSuperX(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good old days

Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Quintopia: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
One common thing I noticed? They loved Nigeria and believed it would survive and get better. How I wish they know the way we feel presently.

cry

WE STILL FEEL THE SAME WAY.

IT IS YOU IGBOS THAT HATE US WHILE SETTLING ON OUR LANDS AND EATING OUR FOOD.
Re: THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies) by Bubu4Sea: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Sani Dan Indo
Nobody outside the north know him

Majek Fashek "No More Sorrow" Ft. 2baba (VIDEO) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / #headies2018: Organisers Withdraw Singer Nonso Amadi’s Nominations