Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Need Responses To This For A Research - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Responses To This For A Research (422 Views)

I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration / Pleading While Love - Making ( Matured Responses Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Good day everyone.

For married couples, who washes the husband's pants/boxers?

A wife of my friend recently stopped washing the pants/boxers of her husband after some years of washing. She advised the husband should be washing his pants/boxers himself.

CC: Seun
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Beremx(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Do men wear pants? Men stopped wearing pants as far back as 90s. If you talk of boxers, nothing wrong for a wife to wash her husband's boxers

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
Do men wear pants? Men stopped wearing pants as far back as 90s. If you talk of boxers, nothing wrong for a wife to wash her husband's boxers

Thanks. But many men still wear pants today.
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Mindlog: 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
What is the topic of this research? Is it quantitative and qualitative?
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Mindlog:
What is the topic of this research? Is it quantitative and qualitative?

It's confidential for now. Thanks
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Reminderz: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Which kind of research be this? grin

well anyways, the one who washes the clothes washes whether it's the pants or boxers or whatever you guys call it... why would my wife wash my clothes and tell me to wash my pants or boxers? This your question even get as e be?

Why did she advise her husband to be washing his boxers himself? He be weak man?
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by 99thEnemy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:

By the mention of Pants in your post, from the context, I believe you mean Briefs.

" Trousers (British English), slacks, or pants (American English) are an item of clothing worn from the waist to anywhere between the knees and the ankles, covering both legs separately "

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by DyingFetus: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Op you're obviously a product of a single mom

I can't let my wife wash my woman wash my under wears , she can do my clothes not my under wears , those are private

E get things you no suppose let person do for you

Imagine your wife giving you her pant to wash , I no say you no like am

Women especially single moms mek una Try day teach una pikin certain things
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:
Which kind of research be this? grin

well anyways, the one who washes the clothes washes whether it's the pants or boxers or whatever you guys call it... why would my wife wash my clothes and tell me to wash my pants or boxers? This your question even get as e be?

Why did she advise her husband to be washing his boxers himself? He be weak man?

According to him, they don't wash their clothes themselves. They give their clothes to dry cleaners to wash. But, the wife washes the underwears.

They don't give their underwears to dry cleaners. They find it absurd to do that.
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Reminderz: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

According to him, they don't wash their clothes themselves. They give their clothes to dry cleaners to wash. But, the wife washes the underwears.

They don't give their underwears to dry cleaners. They find it absurd to do that.
If they give their clothes to dry cleaners, nor be the husband go pay? Ehn she should wash the underwears na... Because I don't understand why the fuss in washing the underwears?? Na because she saw him like that sha...

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Op you're obviously a product of a single mom

I can't let my wife wash my woman wash my under wears , she can do my clothes not my under wears , those are private

E get things you no suppose let person do for you

Imagine your wife giving you her pant to wash , I no say you no like am

Women especially single moms mek una Try day teach una pikin certain things

But me, I wash my wife's pants sometimes.

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Beremx(f): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
99thEnemy:

By the mention of Pants in your post, from the context, I believe you mean Briefs.

" Trousers (British English), slacks, or pants (American English) are an item of clothing worn from the waist to anywhere between the knees and the ankles, covering both legs separately "

so is pants and boxers the same? I'm learning something new
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reminderz:

If they give their clothes to dry cleaners, nor be the husband go pay? Ehn she should wash the underwears na... Because I don't understand why the fuss in washing the underwears?? Na because she saw him like that sha...

Exactly my thought. Thanks
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by jackmrandy: 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:
Good day everyone.

For married couples, who washes the husband's pants/boxers?

A wife of my friend recently stopped washing the pants/boxers of her husband after some years of washing. She advised the husband should be washing his pants/boxers himself.

CC: Seun
oga so you wtill dey wear pant for this era. now you dey find who wan dey help you wash am
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
jackmrandy:

oga so you wtill dey wear pant for this era. now you dey find who wan dey help you wash am

grin You're funny. Boxers don't keep peni.s tight in one place especially if you have erection during the day. Boxers can disgrace you in this situation.
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by CloudTrees(f): 2:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Why should a wife wash the husband's pants. This is 2023

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
Why should a wife wash the husband's pants. This is 2023

Thanks. Who should wash them?
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by CloudTrees(f): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

Thanks. Who should wash them?

Washing machine
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by DyingFetus: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

But me, I wash my wife's pants sometimes.

Well.done Simp
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:

Washing machine

Thanks.

Washing machine to be operated by the wife. I hope I spoke your mind.
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
DyingFetus:

Well.done Simp

Washing your wife's pants doesn't make you a simp. It's not every time nau.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by CloudTrees(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

Thanks.
. That's a subconscious programming of African mentality.

Its not a woman's duty to do laundry

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by DyingFetus: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

Washing your wife's pants doesn't make you a simp. It's not every time nau.

Okay Simp

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
CloudTrees:
. That's a subconscious programming of African mentality.

Its not a woman's duty to do laundry

I understand you now. The man should wash his pants/boxers himself. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by CloudTrees(f): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

I understand you now. The man should wash his pants/boxers himself. Thanks

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:
Thanks.
So there is a washing machine. Is there a reason why this grown man is unable to operate the washing machine or something? undecided

Since the man wears briefs, something tells me he maybe leaves skidmarks on them and the woman is fed up. grin
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Beremx(f): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

grin You're funny. Boxers don't keep peni.s tight in one place especially if you have erection during the day. Boxers can disgrace you in this situation.
please what's this called? Boxers or pants? Because I know this holds the pennis tight. It has an opening in the front. I used my son's own as example

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
please what's this called? Boxers or pants? Because I know this holds the pennis tight. It has an opening in the front. I used my son's own as example

This is okay. But in Nigerian context, what you posted is more of pants.

This is what is mostly referred to as boxers in Nigeria 👇

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So there is a washing machine. Is there a reason why this grown man is unable to operate the washing machine or something? undecided

Since the man wears briefs, something tells me he maybe leaves skidmarks on them and the woman is fed up. grin

The man is actually busy. Again, he's used to the wife washing his undies.

You might be right with your last statement.
Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:
â–  The man is actually busy. Again, he's used to the wife washing his undies.
CHEEZZZUSSSS!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Beremx(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Edmaths:

This is okay. But in Nigerian context, this is more of pants.

This is what is mostly referred to as boxers in Nigeria 👇
this one doesn't hold anything nau! It's as good as going naked. I prefer the one I posted because that's the one my husband has.

1 Like

Re: I Need Responses To This For A Research by Edmaths: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Beremx:
this one doesn't hold anything nau! It's as good as going naked. I prefer the one I posted because that's the one my husband has.

Thank you. And that's what so men wear and prefer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Out Thread / Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics / How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.