Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration (584 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by fineboynl(m): 9:08am On Aug 26, 2023
Toilet discoloration accumulate over the years and it became a concerns with the bowl is getting black inside.

I was doing a research and found acid work very well on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw-hUPZYALI

I'm about to go buy acid right now. But I was just concerned if it won't cause some damages to piping network and the cement inside the chambers. I know very well that acid work well on tile. As I have used it for tiles before and I know how it reacted on the cements that were ontop the tiles.

I have tried bleach without desired results
Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by slimjohn2k5: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2023
That is not the regular acid I know ohhhh
Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by fineboynl(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
That is not the regular acid I know ohhhh
which acid?

Ok the normal acid is sulphuric acid.

While that the other one is Meteoric
Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by Richfella1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2023
fineboynl:
Toilet discoloration accumulate over the years and it became a concerns with the bowl is getting black inside.

I'm about to go buy acid right now. But I was just concerned if it won't cause some damages to piping network and the cement inside the chambers. I know very well that acid work well on tile. As I have used it for tiles before and I know how it reacted on the cements that were ontop the tiles.

Harpic contains hydrochloric acid and also works like a charm.

1 Like

Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by fineboynl(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2023
Richfella1:

Harpic contains hydrochloric acid and also works like a charm.

hypo toilet cleaner did the job. I was convinced by the seller and thought there was nothing to lose since it has small sachet. So I went for the sachet one and I couldn't believe my eyes when
I saw that it does the job very well.

1 Like

Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by capnies: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2023
fineboynl:

HYDROCHLORIC ACID IS THE STAIN REMOVER IN HYPOTOILET OR HARPIC TOILET CLEANER IN SMALL CONCENTRATION LIKE 1% ONLY AT 10% IT CAN PERFECTLY REMOVE ANY STAIN ON TILES AND CAVITIES. BUT PLEASE WEAR NOSE MASK SOAK IT WITH ANY DETERGENT OVERNITE AND WASH OFF IN THE MORNING. WEAR HAND GLOVES ALSO.

HCL IS A POWERFUL OXIDIZING AGENT
Re: I Did A Research And Found Out That Acid Will Removed Toilet Discoloration by Richfella1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
fineboynl:
hypo toilet cleaner did the job. I was convinced by the seller and thought there was nothing to lose since it has small sachet. So I went for the sachet one and I couldn't believe my eyes when
I saw that it does the job very well.

Glad to have been of help.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Secured? / Leaders And Imperative For Change / Tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.