Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,554 members, 7,843,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Amazing Johnson-episode 4-7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Johnson-episode 4-7 (311 Views)

Amazing Johnson-episode 11-13 / Amazing Johnson-episode 8-10 / MY CARELESS MOTHER Episode 4-7 (e-books/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Johnson-episode 4-7 by allioluwatosin6: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Episode 4
Austin Black

'Austin black was shown in a disorganized workshop, 'he was interacting with some men while a culprit was on the floor pleading for mercy'
Black: Ijaya
Ijaya: yes boss
Black: shey na the guy weydey monitor by movement be this?
Black: ogbeni face front, wetin be your name?
Guy: Ak boss 'the shivering culprit blabbed out
Black: you dey ment, you be Ak47?
Ak: No boss, my name na akeem
Black: idiot, so you be yoruba boy?
Akeem: yes boss
Black: an an, this guy dey ment o. You dey reply me, anyways who send you to dey monitor me
Akeem: No one 'he sneezed to cover up for his shivering'
Black: Ijaya!!!!!!! 'he shouted in a loud and terrible voice'
Black: give me my pistol
'Ijaya handed a gun to black'
Black: you think say na joke we dey joke here, you better start talking now before I waste my bullet on you
Akeem: ah o ga o, no be death be this 'he said to himself'
'Black knocked him over with a kick'
Black: so ya were ni, 'he scares him by trying to pull the trigger"
'Akeem brought out his phone and managed to open a picture of a young man to black"
Akeem: na this guy send me, his name is Frederick Ogwu
'Black burst into laughter '
Black: e no go better for that Frederick Ogun and egun deni, Ijaya find me this Frederick and take this guy out, remove one of his toe, and send it to his boss. Take him out I don't want to see him
Ijaya: your wish is my command boss, 'ijaya dragged akeem out of the scene'.

At the Glorious talent show
Coach Fizzy: hello everyone, my name is Florence, but you can call me coach fizzy, I'm the coach for group 7, let us kindly hold on as we wait for the rest.
'Edward was shown trying to find his direction to group 7 location, he suddenly bumped into Amazing'

Edward: Hi Amazing
Amazing: Hi Edward
Edward: nice meeting you
Amazing: yea, same here
Edward: have we met before 'he asked jokingly'
Amazing: not sure about that
Edward: like seriously, but I'm looking at you in real life right now
Amazing: so, pretend as if our meeting together right is not real 'so he is even handsome more than what I saw online, she mumbled to herself'
Amazing: pls do you know group 7 hall?
Edward: group 7!!!!! Wow ' Edward smile after realizing they were in the same group'
Edward: I'm in group 7 as well, we can both find our way there
Amazing: okay, but pls I beg you don't be a snitch, pretend as if you don't know me in there
'Someone walks towards them'

Desmond: Hi Amazing, I see you have an accompany 'he said while waving to edward'
Amazing: yeah actually we were both heading towards the same group
'Edward was shocked to see how fast amazing left him behind to follow Desmond'
'Edward quietly move towards another angle though following them'
Desmond: what group are you heading to?
Amazing: group 7
Desmond: group 7!!!! That's my group as well
Amazing: okayyyyyy
Desmond: wait a minute, I was thinking you are with the singing team o, you know ladies naturally loves singing
Amazing: wellllll, that's different with me
Desmond: wow amazing
Amazing: that's my name 'she said while facing him'
'They both laughed'
'Edward watched from behind'
Edward: why are they laughing............ yeye dey smell... 'he changed direction angrily'

Episode 5
Group 7 Training Hall
Coach fizzy: welcome to those coming in now. Pls let everyone settle down, kindly find a seat
'Amazing and Desmond find two seat beside each other'
'coach fizzy directed her question at Edward whom was standing '
'Edward sat down
Coach fizzy: okay now that everyone is settled, can we all get to meet ourselves
Group 7: yes coach
Coach fizzy: good, let us start with my friend here Edward, my time time -keeper 'she said after checking his name tag'
'They all laugh'
'Edward shyly stood up'
Edward: hi to everyone, I'm Edward Abosee.....
'Amazing repeated his name after him'
Desmond: how come you know his surname
Amazing: you know we have met before.......he told me His surname
Desmond: ohhhh I see......
Edward: I came from la........
'A lady enter the hall'
Lady: 'she walked in majestically', I'm sorry for the interruption and lateness, this Lagos traffic is not for me 'she said quietly'
Coach fizzy: No problem, guys focus and let's continue
Edward: 'this one go get wahala' 'Edward thought as he regain consciousness that he wasn't done with his introduction'
'He briefly summarized every other thing as he took his sit'
Coach fizzy: good, can we have another speaker
'Edward winked at amazing'
'Amazing gave him an expression but unfortunately her expression caught coach fizzy sight'.
Coach fizzy: 'she checked her name tag' Amazing kindly introduce yourself to us
'Amazing boldly stood up'
Amazing: Hello everyone, I am Amazing by name and I'm from Lagos, I'm a content creator a social media influencer, I actually studied microbiolology in my undergraduate. I'm gonna be here till the last day because I'm here to win, nice meeting you all and you can call me AMJ.
Lady: 'she chuckled' sorry that J behind your name, does it stand for Jesus
'They all laughed'
Coach fizzy: I think that's enough
'They all stop laughing and introduction continues till the end of the section'
'At the end of the Closed section'
'Edward followed the lady till she stooped to look back'
Lady: hey Edward, what's up with this FBI attitude, hope no problem
Edward: Hi princess, pls can I talk to you for a second...
Princess: You are doing that already, okay but listen I don't give out my time just to be fooled at the end........
Edward: see this one sha 'he thought to himself' hey is not what you think, the issue I want to discuss with you is related to what happen at the hall this afternoon, what you said was totally uncalled for and you need to apologise to her for that......
Princess: sorry o, Mr lover boy........ I don't know you take that so serious............
Edward: hey, watch your word, I don't even know why I'm talking to this spoilt brat........... 'he angrily walked away'.
Princess: eh eeeee, nothing person no go see for this audition o 'she hissed and moves away'......

EPISODE 6
Frederick
'Frederick was shown inside in a restaurant discussing with a guy'......
Fred: Ade how far na, 'They both shook hands'
Ade: I dey my guyyyyy
Ade: Fred wetin I dey hear for town no sweet o, you know I care about you as a friend......... I heard that Austin is seriously searching for you........
Fred: I know, he captured one of my boys, Akeem and up till now he hasn't been found.......
Ade: does that mean .... Akeem is dead??
Fred: I haven't confirmed that yet
Ade: That were Akeem must have divulge everything about you and big boss to Austin
Fred: Akeem na idiot before, I don't trust anybody guy.......
Ade: What do we do now...... where is big boss?
Fred: I don't know his whereabout but I'm sure he's safe wherever he is
Ade: Guy forget...... don't trust anyone.....even big boss.... if the almighty big boss could have enfortery to hide himself...... You better hide yourself too.....
'Fred burst into laughter'
Fred: True that he may be hidden but can I shock you, big boss is everywhere..........even here right now....... 'he laughs harder'
'Ade smiled but cunningly checked everywhere if the statement was right'
'Fred noticed the terrified look on his face'
Fred: hey guy it's a joke......
'Ade smiled but he noticed something on Fred ear'
Ade: hey, what's that on your left ear....... is that not a tattoo.........did you just had a tattoo.......
Fred: it's not a tattoo....... it's a camera and a tracking system........ boss can see everything through this camera.....
'Ade stood up and tried to run away'
'Fred stood up and dragged him to the rest room'.......
Fred: hey, why are you shaking....... did you betray me as well?
Ade: Fred abeg just let me go.... I don't know what you are talking about..... his phone beep.... 'Fred angrily view his message'..... ........
Sender: we are on our way, delay him with conversation and make sure he doesn't suspect anything.........remember we paid you full for this....so do your job wellll.
'Ade regained himself while Fred was going through his phone, he quickly snatched his phone from Fred'
'Fred struggled with him as he gave him a blow on his chin.... Ade fell and hit his head on tiles..... Fred picked his gun and pointed it at him'
Fred: who sent you?
Ade: 'He managed to voiced out on the floor' Austin and as I'm speaking now.....they are on their way.....
Fred: Guy how much dem give you to betray me, I can kill you right now but I won't
'Ade cunningly took his gun and shot him on his arm..........
'Fred groaned and hurriedly moved out of the restaurant forgetting his wallet'
'A young lady came in to the restaurant and sat down at the exact position Fred sat'........
'Austin black guys rushed in with guns...... they all went low at the sight of gun
Ijaya: Fred abi wetin be your name..... come out now before I shoot everyone here.....
'The terrified young lady saw a wallet as she went low, and she noticed the name of the bearer was Fred the mentioned name'
Ijaya: show your face now before I shoot everyone here 'he picked an elderly man on the floor' show your face now before I shoot this man
'Ade managed to crawl to the scene '
Ade: he escaped
'Ijaya shifted his gun to Ade'
Ijaya: then you will have to replace him, all I need is just a body...... You failed me .......I have no other choice than to kill you
Ade: boss pls don't kill me, I swear I know where he is and I have full information about Desmond his boss, abeg Ijaya save me....
'Ijaya dragged Ade out of the scene while every other people at the restaurant stood up to regain their mental health after the shock'
'The young lady picked up her police identity card that she kept in her bag and inserts it back on her sleeve' 'she picked up the identity card, starred at the recipient picture and smiled'.

Episode 7
Glorious Talent Show
'Edward was shown inside the cafeteria with Mike'
'Desmond entered the cafeteria and moves towards their direction'
Edward: O God pls change his direction.... 'he mumbled to himself'
'Desmond suddenly stooped at their seat and looked at Edward, a flashback reminded him of the day Edward saw Austin Black picture'
Desmond: Hi Edward 'they both shook hands' meet me 1pm tomorrow at hall 2
Edward: ok 'he managed to respond back shyly'.
Mike: Guy wetin dey sup
Edward: we dey the same group na
Mike: oh I see, enjoy ' he patted him on the back'
'Princess walked in and sat down beside them without looking at her co-sitters faces'
Mike: Hi beauty
'Princess looked up'
Princess: if you are referring to me, I am not beauty, you can see my name tag
Mike: 'he checked her tag' oh my bad, I'm sorry Princess...... your beauty is just so captivating
'Edward tapped Mike to keep quiet'
Mike: Guy why you dey tap me ' he said quietly' My name is Mike.......nice meeting you
Princess: nice meeting you Mike....... 'Princess moves away to avoid any other discussion'
Edward: Ope o
'Mike continuously stared at her as she moves away' see babe now.... see her shape.....beautiful girl
Edward: beautiful indeed, guy you don dey loose focus, you can't roll with this girl
Mike: why....... You don dey run the package?.....
Edward; you dey ment....... just within how many days, for your information I and princess are in the same group.........
Mike: good, that makes it easier for me ..... You fit run am for me...
Edward: hey stop staying nonsense....... that girl is a spoilt brat with no respect, and she lacks common sense.....
Mike: an an , stop all this name calling, you get issue with her before......
'Edward narrated all that happens at Group 7 to Mike'
Mike; that's very bad of her not to apologise, but let's talk real things....we are all human and no one is perfect..
Edward: o boy we have less than 30min to finish our food
'They both hurriedly finish their food'

'Two individual were shown tied to a pole in a confined space, the two individual were identified to be Mike and Amazing'.

Episode 8 coming soon.....

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Little Darling (Chapter 1) / Billionaire Cinderella (chapter 1) / Help Vote Your Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.