Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Billionaire Little Darling (Chapter 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Billionaire Little Darling (Chapter 1) (289 Views)

One Night Stand With A Virgin Chapter 1 / FIRE AND ICE (the Billionaire's Toy) / My Billionaire Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Little Darling (Chapter 1) by SiriMySister: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2023
Tiffany felt like she was in a hot volcano, a giant iceberg

Hot... Incredible hot

However, a hot as it was, she couldn't help but to move closer to the iceberg, she was thrown into the air, and then penetrated into her s*x fiercely.

She felt something broke and she whimper

"Pains... It hurts"

A volcano could not be stopped during it's eruption,she felt her entire body torn apart and split into half.

Tiffany sobbed under the strength of the volcano

"Pains...." She cried slowly

The man showed her no sympathy. With hard thrust, Tiffany felt a kiss falling on her lips. With a steady rhythm,she felt the pains disappearing.

A great pleasure washed over her body and she moaned loudly

The temperature became calm again after what had happened
NEXT MORNING**

Tiffany's consciousness returned to her little by little and she clearly felt the pains in her body

She was sore and hurting all over. Her eyelashes fluttered and she suddenly open her eyes

Her eyes fell on the unfamiliar room and she suddenly sat up

She felt sore that she couldn't help but Yelp

To her surprise, she saw that she was naked, blue marks were laid all over her chest and collarbone looking scary

Her eyes finally landed on the man beside her and she almost let out a scream, luckily she was able to control herself

She needs no soothsayer to tell her what had happened

She had been deflowered by a random stranger,

Where am I? How do I get here?? She could remember getting drunk last night and also that Esmeralda gave gave her a room key so she could rest" but how did the man ended up on her bed? Did she entered the wrong room?? Her mind was in tumor

Tiffany got up from the bed and she almost fell

Her s*x was sore that she had to like to where her dress was laying

She pick her dress up and put it on,she had no choice but to put on the same underwears she wore last night

She picked her bag and walked to the door

Just as she opens the door slightly,she heard a farmiliar female voice at the front of the door

"Why are you all useless I told you it's room 69, how come you didn't find her there Esmeralda voiced out angrily glaring hard at the two men before her

Tiffany frowned on hearing Esmeralda's words

"Room 69? That was the room she asked me to go last night" she thought

" I guess I entered the wrong room last night" she mumbled under breath

Esmeralda next words left her dumbfounded

" I gave you a simple job to act like you slept with her and also took her naked pictures before sending it to me but you couldn't!! She shouted furiously

"We are sorry Miss" the two men apologize

" Just leave! Get lost! She dismissed them and they two men left immediately

"Bunch of idiots" she muttered furiously

"Who knows where that countryside wench is? That slut had finally ruined my plans"She added before walking away

Tiffany couldn't move from her spot, Esmeralda true colour had a great impact on her

"This was all her intentions all along" she thought almost at the point of tears

" Damn* you Esme! Damn* you!! She clenched her fist angrily

She stared at the man's face for the last time before leaving the room

WATSON MANOR**

Tiffany walked into the big living room and met Esmeralda pacing around

"Elder sister you are back" Esmeralda exclaimed rushing to Tiffany

" Where were you? My friend and I looked for you in the hotel but we couldn't find you,I checked the room where I asked you to rest but couldn't find you there" she said grabbing Tiffany's hand

" Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?? She asked looking concern as she checked through Tiffany's body

Tiffany was disgusted with her acting and she almost puked

"She is really a white lotus" she thought with disdain

Tiffany snatch her hand away from Esmeralda's hold surprising her

"Am fine" Tiffany replied coldly

Esmeralda could noticed the difference in her and she panic slightly

"Are you sure you are not hurt anywhere? Esmeralda asked scrutinizing Tiffany's body

Thankfully Tiffany has covered the bruises with her foundation

"I told you am fine, and why did you think am hurt? Tiffany asked with a frown

The question caught Esmeralda unaware

"Nothing..I was... just concern about you" she replied forcing out a smile

" Don't be,am a grown up and I can take care of myself, don't meddle with my business" Tiffany warned coldly shocking Esmeralda

" excuse me I need to rest early, school is resuming tommorow" she added and left for her room leaving the shocked Esmeralda behind

"What was that? Esmeralda muttered in shock

TO Be Continued
https://sirimysister.com/billionaire-little-darling-chapter-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Research Work Consultant / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 190/how To Find Inner Strengt / How To Make Life Simple Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.