Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality (149 Views)

Have You Found Jesus? / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River / How I Found Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
ISRAELI JEWISH MAN FOUND JESUS WHEN HE WAS SEARCHING FOR "MORALITY"

written by Le-Jovale Vallejo October 10, 2023

Michael, an Israeli Jewish man, had been searching for truth most of his life. When he always got so disappointed with how people lived their lives, he found Jesus, a perfect Man.

Michael, An Israeli Jewish Man
Michael travelled the world to hear from different people who are successful in their fields. He wanted to learn from them and eventually become successful too.

But after witnessing how they lived their personal lives, he got disappointed.

"These people would stand on the stage, people who were making $50,000 a month, and they really empowered me, but after they finished the seminar, you see them go and kiss random girls even though they’re married. You've got all this knowledge; you've succeeded in life, but are you really a good model? Are you really someone I really want to follow in their footsteps? Are you really someone I want to learn from? Because I don't see any values here. I see plenty of money but no values," he said.

Israeli Jewish Man Searched For Morality

Michael didn't stop his pursuit of morality and in trying to find someone who was worth following. When his father told him to go to a religious school, he obliged.

But he was disappointed again.

"There was one time, I think in 3rd grade, that I went to morning prayers. We prayed, and I remember that I was so tired—so exhausted—and I started to just babble through the prayerbook and to the movements that I knew the teachers wanted us to do. … And I looked around me, and all the others were doing that too. So I said to myself, "Everyone's just doing this to satisfy the teacher." … No one is really doing it for God. Something here is not working right. It seems like God's not here," he said.

Someone Who Is Worth Following

After he was released from the army service, he started to try and “find himself.” He entered the world of self-development. As a result, he got into the field of network marketing.

He recalled how he felt at that time: "It was all amazing, but still missing that important component. It lacked people with morals. They did whatever they pleased, so I asked myself, "Where can I find morality in this world? Where can I find someone worth following?"

During his time in network marketing, he met Messianic believers, and he witnessed how they truly cared for people.

They'd always bring God into everything. They’d talk about how to look after people in the team and how to care for others.

Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For "Morality"

"That was really exciting for me. I’d never encountered people who talked like that about God. They had values; they were good people, so I really connected well with them, and we became good friends," Micahel said.

That was the start of his pursuit of God.

And God met him where he was.

Eventually, Michael realized that there was no one who was worth following more than Jesus.

"I understood [then] that if that’s how He, the creator of the world, wants to relate to my private life and change me, there's no way I'm going to say no to that. It's perfect. It's what I had been searching for the entire time. And I realized that God is the most perfect and the only ideal role model that there is, and that He Himself wants to come into my life and change me," he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUQJORXhXc&t=2s

Source
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by Sirmwill: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
"That was really exciting for me. I’d never encountered people who talked like that about God. They had values; they were good people, so I really connected well with them, and we became good friends," Micahel said.

That was the start of his pursuit of God. And God met him where he was. Eventually, Michael realized that there was no one who was worth following more than Jesus. "I understood [then] that if that’s how He, the creator of the world, wants to relate to my private life and change me, there's no way I'm going to say no to that. It's perfect. It's what I had been searching for the entire time. And I realized that God is the most perfect and the only ideal role model that there is, and that He Himself wants to come into my life and change me," he said.
That sounds just about just what newbie JWS say when they first come upon and then join the cult. The attraction is usually not God but instead the desire to join a group which they later interpret to mean they have found God. undecided

Religion ehn! undecided
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by meobizy(f): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That sounds just about just what newbie JWS say when they first come upon and then join the cult. The attraction is usually not God but instead the desire to join a group which they later interpret to mean they have found God. undecided

Religion ehn! undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Rabbinic Jew MANIFESTS After Realizing Jesus is His God [Debate] | Sam Shamoun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqYihJ3OJM?si=DFfETRVzpgQNGf8C
Re: Israeli Jewish Man Found Jesus When He Was Searching For Morality by Kei144(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2023
I pity practitioners of Judaism (Jews). Their hatred of Jesus and Christianity has greatly limited their spiritual knowledge. They say that the Feast of Pentecost commemorates the giving of the Torah by God. But the New Testament made me to understand that the Feast of Pentecost commemorates water from the rock at Horeb. I posted on an international forum, Godlike Productions, that water from the rock occurred during the first Shavuot, and my post apparently caught the attention of many Jews. Later I read a rabbi on a Jewish site state that the Torah was actually received on the Feast of Atonement, which gives a great explanation of the meaning of the Feast of Atonement. The Feast of Atonement is a day of fasting and mourning among the Jews. Why? It's a day of judging one's life by the commandments of God. Since we all come short of what the commandments demand, there is need for mourning. The Feast of Atonement, as the name implies, is a day of mourning for our sins and asking for forgiveness. It was a day that blood was shed for the sins of the people.

Incidentally, resurrection will occur on the day of atonement. Those who satisfy the laws of God will resurrect; those who do not meet God's requirements will not make the resurrection.

(1) (Reply)

EXPLAINER: Is Israel Predominantly A Christian Country As Widely Believed? / (video) From The Altar To Bed - My Pastorial Life Of Destruction!!! / Nigerian Woman Jailed For ‘blasphemy’ For 18 Months Over Whatsapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.