Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Where To Get Original Undiluted Pure Honey In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get Original Undiluted Pure Honey In Nigeria (108 Views)

Original Undiluted Oil Perfume / Contact Us For Your Pure Original Honey In Ibadan / Original Pure Honey, Its Importance And Recognition (make Your Orders Now). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Original Undiluted Pure Honey In Nigeria by SUCCESSMINDS(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2023
Honey is highly medicinal as it is used for different medicinal and cosmetics purposes. Honey is used for production of cough syrups, cosmetics products such as body creams, hair creams and it is also used by medical practitioners for dressing/treatment of wounds. Research has shown that honey contains a high amount of antibiotics which helps in healing wounds. People with issue of diabetes also use honey as a substitute to sugar since to them, consuming sugar is like consuming a poison.
Because of the high demand of it in the recent times as a result of it being used for different medicinal purposes, the demand for honey has increased thereby making it very scarce, expensive and lucrative business wise.
This short article is about where and how you can get original undiluted pure honey in Nigeria, whether you want to buy for personal consumption or for commercial purpose, and you will agree with me that, whether you are buying for personal use or for commercial purpose, it is not in dispute that you need 100% original undiluted honey.
It is true that honey is obtainable in almost every part of Nigeria but when you want it in large (commercial) quantity, there are certain places from which you can get it. There is honey in large (commercial) quantity in Ganye and Toungo in Adamawa State and Gembu in Taraba State respectively. However, the higher volume of the honey consumed in Nigeria, including the ones sourced from the three places (Ganye, Toungo and Gembu) earlier mentioned come from Cameroon Republic.
Major dealers of honey (including myself) in Ganye, Toungo and Gembu import honey from Cameroon, while we sell to retailers and consumers in different parts of Nigeria. I have many customers in different places in Nigeria, among which are: Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, and Akure, Abba, Asaba, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, Kano, and Kaduna. I have been supplying honey regularly in large quantity to many of my customers in these listed places since year 2012 when I started honey business.
In case you need original undiluted pure honey and you cannot travel to Cameroon or come to the Northeastern part of Nigeria, then you can make me your honey plug for any quantity you want. All you need to do is send me a WhatsAPP message or call me on 07061269638.
Note that I have registered a company (SUCCESS MINDS BUSINESS SOLUTIONS) for this business with the company’s business bank account opened. This means that you will be doing business with my company; not me as an individual as all your payments will be made into the company’s bank account. With this, the fear of uncertainties associated with buying things online in Nigeria is settled.
Follow my Facebook business page Honey Purified on https://www.facebook.com/HoneyPurified.

(1) (Reply)

"We're Suffering"- Nigerian Traders Lament, Beg For Help / Earn Dollars In The Age Of AI For Free / An Urgent Answer Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.