Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs (36613 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / 67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by fof1: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
EcoNews:
A foolish obidient ipob Igbo at 60 🤪😂 🤪

Get Sense Pls...Not Every Ibo Man is an Obidient or Supporter of Peter Obi...So Stop Generalization or Wrong Ethnic Profiling. Face the Matter on its Merit. This Drug Peddler is a Shame to Every Man...Though all Tribes in Nigeria are Complicit in D.Peddling...

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Shikena(m): 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Anambra no dey carry last, Imo people just dey punch above their weight level

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by SonOfDSoil01: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
mywells:
I can see that you're pained really pain eranko,the way you're a bastard, pain urchin lower animal like you.
hahaha get the f*ck out of my mention. Cursed pig oshi with nothing intelligent in is brain…you think you can bring me down to your low level? I asked a question but instead you started giving some false info thinking you talking to your brainwashed pigs, now swerve and go play with your bunch of fools😂

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Lovelydaisies: 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Tranquill:

The board also shows 67 years written there. Does he look 57 or 67? It seems to me that the 1966 was an error.

It's actually 1957. It caught my attention so I had to zoom in.

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by BeigJawnson(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
vannessa7:

Anything good always take time and efforts to achieve unless you want to cut corners, based on the CV of the three political bigwigs, the most likely to move Nigeria forward is Tinubu, his method may not be popular or quick but he is the only one that cares for his people based on his past performances, research into the other two that you people are gunning for and you will be glad they didn't win. Atiku was Obasanjos vice and what Obasanjo said about him in his book is enough to send chills down your spine, Atiku is a merciless thief, he will sell all of us, Peter Obi on the other hand couldn't handle a state for eight years, he did not elect any LG chairman for good eight years playing the role of governor and LG chairman, pocketing state allocations and not paying workers salary, he sacked igbos of other state from state government appointments because they are not from Anambra, he sent Hausas packing from the state, he allowed killing of youths mercilessly. While Tinubu was creating more LG offices employing graduates who start feeding their family and some got married starting a new family thereby, Peter Obi made sure there was no LG chairman in place until the last minute of his tenure, he increased students school fees, invested state money in his family business. In as much as we know nobody is clean but I still prefer someone who creates job and then steal from the job than someone who took job away in order to pocket the money on ground claiming he saved money, no investment whatsoever. Me think we should be patient with Tinubu.

Yes we will be patient till after 8 years... All your points are based on tribal emotions... Well we are still waiting... Oju ti o ma ba ni kaale, ko ni fi aro sipin ... If this govt will be good, it will be from the start not waiting for donkey years... Welldone, waiter or waitress.

Infact, we are missing buhari ...

PDP ruled 16years, APC said PDP is corrupt. Yet PDP govt is not as worst as this clueless balablue blue blue bulaba govt.... Mura si.. Joko ti pe o si ma da leyin odun mejo ti tinubu ma lo Lori Oye lai si iyato kan kan.
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by mywells: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
I can see that in you right sense there's nothing right, while in your left sense there's nothing left,i pity for the parent that gave birth to low esteem fool like this thing,you're very stupid indeed.
SonOfDSoil01:
hahaha get the f*ck out of my mention. Cursed pig oshi with nothing intelligent in is brain…you think you can bring me down to your low level? I asked a question but instead you started giving some false info thinking you talking to your brainwashed pigs, now swerve and go play with your bunch of fools😂
Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by SonOfDSoil01: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
mywells:
I can see that in you right sense there's nothing right, while in your left sense there's nothing left,i pity for the parent that gave birth to low esteem fool like this thing,you're very stupid indeed.
pained Osu savage grin counter my claim with fact and verifiable link, was Tinubu ever convicted of drug trafficking? Pls I need a sensible response and not your usual nonsense, bc I know you primitive savage ain’t capable of anything reasonable in your flat head.. now run along Cursed pig😂

3 Likes

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nah name I come check. But am not disappointed

3 Likes

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by 77up(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Na them, not surprised undecided

2 Likes

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Mbanda(m): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals and drugs is an epidemic all over the world but one clown picked only one country to keep deceiving himself

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/out-of-the-21-drug-peddlers-on-death-roll-in-indonesia-20-are-from-anambra-abike-dabiri-erewa.html
Boko haram fuul keep deceiving your miserable self.

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Abokisulay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Igbo again

2 Likes

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by HRMK: 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
67YR OLD TRYING TO RAISE MONEY TO GET MARRIED!HE IS SIMPLY SHAMELESS!!

1 Like

Re: 67-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested With Drugs by Teemoney05(m): 12:53am On May 24
Igbo kwenu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uwaila Omozuwa Rape: IGP Orders Immediate Transfer Of Case To Abuja / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Anja Mallam: Bandits Kill Village Head In Kaduna (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.