Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) (28761 Views)

Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:
Imagine, lawyers for that matter...

They look like Obi's lawyers. Now I see why Peter Obi's lawsuit against President Tinubu was struck out.

Na Akpu these ones chop for 6 years, book no dey their head. 😹🀑

You be mumu
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by YouandiAllofus: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2023
If lawyers are fighting, who go con judge their case now?

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by thatigboman: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Seems it's the judge that's filming the comedy
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You be mumu

LOL I no be mumu bro, na cruise. grin

Na you be the real mumu grin
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2023
When they lose the sense of law and what is lawful.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2023
My lord if I may!
may I and the other lawyer go outside and fight
If I no comot em teeth call me bastard

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by NAC1666: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Day169: 9:29am On Oct 13, 2023
.. like Fela sang, "Bo-lawyer, panpala"! grin
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Eriggs: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Nigerian lawyers are very stupid

Studying law in a lawless country

And na this kind lawyers we expect Justice from
Keep shut.
Na Enugu lawyers, ur people dem.
Dem no be Nigeria lawyers 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by bbonair(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2023
How can court in Nigeria looks like this....

2 Likes

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

LOL I no be mumu bro, na cruise. grin

Na you be the real mumu grin

You don't cruise with mumu-rity and call it cruise.... Okay?
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2023
BeigJawnson:

You don't cruise with mumu-rity and call it cruise.... Okay?

Rest πŸ˜’
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Amaggedon: 9:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Roboto11:
These are the people defending Obi.

grin
We undertanding you by get paid by the number of time you mention Obis name grin. Obi's name putting food on your tableπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Roboto11: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Amaggedon:
We undertanding you by get paid by the number of time you mention Obis name grin. Obi's name putting food on your tableπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

grin
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Dynamicboss: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2023
Shey na Court room be this or grave yard sad cry

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 9:45am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

Rest πŸ˜’

No you need the rest from your cruise... Not me.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by zhirkovrado(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
I don't blame them shaa, everybody is just angry in this country πŸ˜†
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2023
Courtroom like warehouse

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
What do you expect in a country where agberos, drug barons and touts are in power? What do you expect where some people without academic records are in power? What you do except in a country where there is no difference between the Judiciary, Executive and Legislative? Lawless rulers will always provide lawless results...

What have we got from those who are not agberos, drug barons and touts ?

What have we got from those with unquestionable academic record?

You guys don't know the colour of your problems yet, continue deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by wahalawahala: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Nigerian lawyers are very stupid

Studying law in a lawless country

And na this kind lawyers we expect Justice from
Igbo lawyers.. if it happened in Lagos .. useless u go talk another thing πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Confirmedzombie: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Im interested in their names only. Someone pls drop their names
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by occfx: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Ajeh naija dey deliver
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by clearcrystal: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2023
OBIdient lawyers πŸ˜‚Na their way
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by LordEclipse: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2023
ijustdey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbDAF7bGeC4

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/13/shock-as-two-lawyers-fight-with-chairs-in-enugu-court-video/
Me as a lawyer: My Lord,this matter done pass you o.abeg ,me and the other lawyer fit go outside and fight?
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Babalola0920: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Roboto11:
These are the people defending Obi.

grin

What a shamble nation of shame

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2023
It's just a show to entertain the bench mi-lord!
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2023
BeigJawnson:

No you need the rest from your cruise... Not me.

Ok then, keep ranting πŸ—£οΈ
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by TrumpDonald2: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by backT(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Lawyers from the yeast. It is in their blood to be hostile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons / Man Caught While Trying To Bury 'Juju' In Uncompleted Building in Imo. Photos / Two Nigerian brothers arrested in India For attempting to rape a Nigerian woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.