Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) (28756 Views)

Enugu Court Sends 22 Internet Fraudsters To Jail / Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 32 Suspected Yahoo Boys Hiding Inside Chairs In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Igbos Obidients lawyers disgracing themselves. No respect for elders.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Is that a court?
It looks like an uncompleted building site.
The unprofessional ambience has led to their unprofessional conduct.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by uuzba(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
seunayantokun:
When they lose the sense of law and what is lawful.
The law is long gone.
Can you not see that they are more or less in an uncompleted building site? But people close their eyes and call that a court. When you do things the wrong way all the time, you will surely keep getting wrong results.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2023
olakraft:

Ok then, keep ranting 🗣️

I don't rant... you should stop rattling by mentioning me again
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2023
Lawyers in a lawless country cannot be lawful I. Defending the law.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by correctguy101(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Go through school or not..

Las las, for this country, everybody na goon...grin
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Traplord09: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Oncology associates lawyer man hood
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by zoedew: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2023
AND TO THINK THAT IS A SUPPOSED COURT ROOM!😳
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by TheClassic1(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Biaflan lawyers and weed na 5 and 6 grin

1 Like

Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by NaMe4: 11:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Sure say this kain lawyer no go face judge after judgement?

Na court dem dey? Sure say no be palm wine drinking joint.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by madampresident(f): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2023
I blame Tunubu for this. He has reduced Nigerian law courts to a thing of mockery. They have now lost all decorum
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Letuspray4niger: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
These once are Esut law graduates
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by themanderon: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2023
Mi learned friends grin grin grin grin grin. Everything jagajaga. See lawyers, see courtroom. What a country.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Obi is now from Enugu

I thought Tinubu said Obi’s name is too irrelevant for him to mention

All of a sudden una don confirm say na Obi be the main challenge not even Atiku

From morning till night Obi dey una mouth

As in eehh, sleep has disappeared from their eyes.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by SolomonGrandi: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2023
I don’t see a physical Altercation here,

However this cannot be a court room cos WTF
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by linearity: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Is that a Court or village people meeting?
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
This bleaching of a thing na wahala oo... might be the cause of the problem.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Oosa4sure: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Baby lawyers wan die over another people's case 😀 love of money everywhere
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by lomprico(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Is that a court room?
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Subonbon(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wrong case wey dey go judge na wetin cause confusion for their life..
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Successlane: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ttipsy:
So ? Can’t two pple fight in peace again

Abi o
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by AareGaa: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
What do you expect in a country where agberos, drug barons and touts are in power? What do you expect where some people without academic records are in power? What you do except in a country where there is no difference between the Judiciary, Executive and Legislative? Lawless rulers will always provide lawless results...

Naturally, ibos are barbaric.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by tyinfinity: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
Peter obi pass in mathematics pass in English nwabueze lawyer
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Slurity(m): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Obi is now from Enugu

I thought Tinubu said Obi’s name is too irrelevant for him to mention

All of a sudden una don confirm say na Obi be the main challenge not even Atiku

From morning till night Obi dey una mouth
The election results proves Tinubu right. Atiku is the contender and not Obi, but Obi is the worrior of noice makers on social media. that is what make you and Obi thinks that they are relevant. If you remove Tinubu from that contest, Obi will still lose woefully.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by pristinee: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
youngboy57:
Learn Cybersecurity by Google on Coursera @4K only instead of $49 and earn a certificate interested send me a message on wass appp numba @siggy

Note: if you are having trust issue I will do the subscription first, confirmed and then you pay me.

What you'll learn
Understand the importance of cybersecurity practices and their impact for organizations.

Identify common risks, threats, and vulnerabilities, as well as techniques to mitigate them.

Protect networks, devices, people, and data from unauthorized access and cyberattacks using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
Gain hands-on experience with Python, Linux, and SQL.

Ignore this criminal, don't pay him any shishi.

You can get to do any course on coursera for FREE, just go to the course you are interested in, click on financial aid to apply, then wait for 16 days to be approved.

DON'T PAY THIS CRIMINAL ANY 4K.
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by highness25(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by armadeo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's the court room for me. [code][/code]
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by jice(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
I don't believe that is a courtroom. Why justice can the man sitting in a disused cal park give?
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by AareGaa: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
Nigerian lawyers are very stupid

Studying law in a lawless country

And na this kind lawyers we expect Justice from

Ibos are naturally barbaric. They still live in the stone age
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by AareGaa: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Think9ja:
Two Lawyers displaying lawlessness. Only in Nigeria

In the same con3, the president, who is the epitome of corruption according to his National Security Adviser, is the one appointing the EFCC chairman.

This country na cruise I swear

Ibos are barbarians
Re: Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) by Think9ja(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibos are barbarians

Igbos, Yoruba and Hausa are all barbarians. They deserved to be incinerated.

Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property / How Prison Saved Me From Committing Suicide — Ex-bank Manager / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.