Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? (162 Views)

How Often Do You Forgive And Forget? / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by Lordsonempire(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AliW3KNrOCw

In this video, I'm asking the question: "Forgive one of them, the armed robber that killed your father or the man that raped your sister?" and providing some insights into the matter.

It's an emotionally charged question, and one that has been on my mind recently. After all, forgiveness is a central part of Christianity and a key component of rehabilitation. But is it possible to forgive someone who has harmed us deeply? And is forgiveness always the right thing to do?

In this video, I'm exploring these questions and providing my thoughts on the matter. I hope you find the video helpful and that it opens up some discussion in your own life. Thanks for watching!
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by Chibuzoripob: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
sad
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na to reject both.
Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by izonborn098(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
I'll not forgive any of them rather i will follow them up..
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by Lordsonempire(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
izonborn098:
I'll not forgive any of them rather i will follow them up..

Why?
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Commiting blunders is man's doing but to let go and forgive is God's doing so because Jesus COMMANDED i will forgive them all. Matthew 6:14-15
My prayer is to see us all again in Paradise where the thief will shed tears of joy while pleading at the feet of those he harmed when he was still in the world! Luke 23:43
It will be the happiest moment when we will all reunite in God's kingdom when all evildoers are gone forever {Psalms 37:9-11} in fact we'll be laughing whenever we remember all the nonsense and Ingredients sin caused.
But will you be there?
Of course you will if you FORGIVE men their trespasses! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by AchrafHakimi: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
The one that impregnated your mom.

1 Like

Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by rohangold: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
The one that killed ur entire family
Re: Man That Killed Your Dad Or The One That Raped Your Sister, Who Can You Forgive? by MightySparrow: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2023
Both

(1) (Reply)

Looking At Japa From A Faith Perpective / My Church Bazaar Is Business And For Money-making - Mbaka / Mistake Daniel Allowed, But Paul Didn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.