Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Please Help Me Fulfill This Wish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Fulfill This Wish (158 Views)

Your Smartphone Is All You Need To Fulfill Those Dreams / Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message" / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Fulfill This Wish by Visionary007(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hello Nairalanders; I've been depressed for a long time and my health is failing.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River State and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs with no end in sight.

My wish:

I live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted at night. This development has kept the area busy because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but none in existence. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, beans, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services and I would love to practice it now as the white collar job isn't available.

My budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for financial help to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted. Thank you

G. S. M: 0. 8 .0 .6. 3 .3 .5 6. 9 .9 8
Re: Please Help Me Fulfill This Wish by Tohsynetita1: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Visionary007:
Hello Nairalanders; I've been depressed for a long time and my health is failing.

I am a graduate of Medical Biochemistry, from Cross River State and residing in Çalabar. For years I have been seeking and applying for jobs with no end in sight.

My wish:

I live in an area where people go out in numbers for work and businesses in the morning and most times returned late at night.

Lately, we have had solar panels installed in the area and everywhere is lighted at night. This development has kept the area busy because the night seems as a day.

In this midst of this excitement, I've done a feasibility study and discovered that people around when they return often seek for where to grab something to eat but none in existence. Most of the foods needed are fries ranging from fish, meat, akara, plantain, cooked rice, beans, yam e'tal.

I'd undergone training in catering services and I would love to practice it now as the white collar job isn't available.

My budget to startup this business is 100k.

How they money would be used:
1. Rent of space #10k for a year.
2. Purchase of utensil(s) / roasting oven 40k
4. Purchase of all food items 40k
5. Construction of table/cupboard #10k

Other items needed are available.

I am please seeking for financial help to startup up this business. I'll appreciate if I am contacted. Thank you

G. S. M: 0. 8 .0 .6. 3 .3 .5 6. 9 .9 8

it's well message me on Whatsapp, 0803154250 nine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The List Of Items That The CBN Has Lifted Restrictions On / A Global Business Idea / We’re Grooming Edo Youths To Proffer Tech Solutions To Global Problems, Says Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.