Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: (2094 Views)

Honestly I Am Tired Of Living / If Opportuned, Will U Still Marry Your Same Wife Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by 9JAGENIUS: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2011
THREE KIDS RE INVOLVED AND LOVE THEM. I SEE MY WIFE LIKE EVERY MALE OUT THERE.

BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by obowunmi(m): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2011
Ahaha!

Can your wife get a make over ? If she can, why not make her over

Or just get a side chick.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by 9JAGENIUS: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2011
She's really gorgeous,an epitome of beauty(not cos she's my wife,just a fact) but all my feelings towards her just disappear to thin air. I want to love her but,
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by r231(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2011
undecided
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by tpia5: 2:41am On Oct 23, 2011
this is a generational curse.

you need to call on Jesus.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by iice(f): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2011
Why has your love disappeared?
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by eddy42k(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
am having thesame fellin for the lady av dated for 4year,am afraid
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by Ferya(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
She's really gorgeous,an epitome of beauty(not cos she's my wife,just a fact) but all my feelings towards her just disappear to thin air. I want to love her but,

But WHAT 

this is a generational curse.

you need to call on Jesus.

You cannot kill me hahahahhaa! grin grin grin  cheesy cheesy Wahala ! Please, who married her for you? Your father or kinsmen?
After, three kids ! Marriage is for better for worse please, marry her.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
This is what happend when you married for the wrong reasons.

You can't even give one good reason why you don't love her anymore. SMH.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by Bisjosh(f): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
angry Are U̶̲̥̅̊ sure ur nt into someone else? undecided
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by Honeycity(f): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
9JAGENIUS:

she must have done something wrong to warrant you loathing her just like that, perharps you dont wanna share it here.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by ronkebp(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
You are not inlove, because you are cheating on her and the 2nd lady has taken all over your senses now.
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by Busybody2(f): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
Is she now wearing the trousers in the relationship or what exactly do you mean undecided
Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by eddy42k(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2011
nnn

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Right For A Someone To Depend On His Father's Wealth? / Help: My Husband Sleeps With My Relatives / My Husband Lent Me #5,000 Out Of #500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.