Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: (2096 Views)

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair / CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / Man Kills Wife. Says She Infected Him With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by meexteriox(m): 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2011
A 56-year-old man, John Oromoro, is in police custody for allegedly killing his pastor, Ben Ojinaka. The incident happened on Sunday, September 19th at Jakande Estate, Ajangbadi. Mr Oromoro said the pastor of Jesus Power Ministry, Benjamin Ojinaka, 45, allegedly raped his 15-year-old daughter in July this year. He said he went to confront the pastor on the allegation that it was his daughter that lured him to have sex with him when a fight ensued between them that led to the pastor’s death.

“I be tanker driver,” he said. “The thing wey happen na since more than one month ago. My daughter, wen be the last born of my fourteen children get marine spirit. Pastor Ben come say him fit deliver her. Na me and pastor na we form the church together, so na so pastor come dey carry her go for deliverance.”

Scandal and Death

Mr Oromoro stated that his daughter was eventually delivered of the ‘spirits’ but he noticed she kept going back to church after the deliverance. “Later my daughter come refused to go church; after I ask her many times, she come confessed say pastor Ben rape her for inside my house one day during deliverance,” he said. “I come vex, go meet pastor. Him come tell me make I forgive am say na devil work, I vex but I come forgive pastor.” He said he then heard rumours of the pastor claiming that his daughter lured him to have sex with him. “When I hear say pastor dey tell people say na my daughter rape am, I come go him house on Sunday go ask am say why him dey spoil my daughter name,” he said. “Him tell me to get out from him house , I come vex, we come dey fight. Na so people for the compound come separate us. As pastor dey run go tell police, na so him fall down.”

According to the wife of the deceased, Mr Ojinaka slumped after the fight and was rushed to a private hospital. “As him fall down, we pour water for him body but him no wake up,” said Mrs Ojinaka. “We carry am go private hospital and them refer us to General hospital for Badagry. When the doctor seem am for general hospital, them say pastor don die make we carry am go mortuary.” His corpse was subsequently taken to the mortuary at the General hospital, Isolo, Lagos.

Police officers from the Ilemba Hausa Police Station arrested Mr Oromoro and the case has been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department at Panti, Yaba. Homicide detectives at Panti said investigation into the case has began. Frank Mba, the Lagos Police Command Spokesperson, advised resident to shun violence and embrace peace
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Pukkah: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2011
'Na me and pastor na we form the church together'.

Religion has been bastardized.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Osama10(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2011
^^^^

You can imagine, its now a business affair.
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by olanajim(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2011
wages of sin
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
That "pastor" got what he deserved. No sympathy from me, I hope his demise was slow, painful and extremely unpleasant.
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by chillbabe(f): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2011
But why was the pastor not in prison for rape? And now the girls father has been arrested I don't understand this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2011
chillbabe:

But why was the pastor not in prison for violation? And now the girls father has been arrested I don't understand this country.

Because in Nigeria, justice only exists for the connected, the rich who can afford to by it, and often frame up the innocent poor.

There's no legal justice in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Lol . . . funny story! cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
meexteriox:
A 56-year-old man, John Oromoro, is in police custody for allegedly killing his pastor, Ben Ojinaka. The incident happened on Sunday, September 19th at Jakande Estate, Ajangbadi. Mr Oromoro said the pastor of Jesus Power Ministry, Benjamin Ojinaka, 45, allegedly raped his 15-year-old daughter in July this year. He said he went to confront the pastor on the allegation that it was his daughter that lured him to have sex with him when a fight ensued between them that led to the pastor’s death.

“I be tanker driver,” he said. “The thing wey happen na since more than one month ago. My daughter, wen be the last born of my fourteen children get marine spirit. Pastor Ben come say him fit deliver her. Na me and pastor na we form the church together, so na so pastor come dey carry her go for deliverance.”

Scandal and Death

Mr Oromoro stated that his daughter was eventually delivered of the ‘spirits’ but he noticed she kept going back to church after the deliverance. “Later my daughter come refused to go church; after I ask her many times, she come confessed say pastor Ben rape her for inside my house one day during deliverance,” he said. “I come vex, go meet pastor. Him come tell me make I forgive am say na devil work, I vex but I come forgive pastor.” He said he then heard rumours of the pastor claiming that his daughter lured him to have sex with him. “When I hear say pastor dey tell people say na my daughter rape am, I come go him house on Sunday go ask am say why him dey spoil my daughter name,” he said. “Him tell me to get out from him house , I come vex, we come dey fight. Na so people for the compound come separate us. As pastor dey run go tell police, na so him fall down.”

According to the wife of the deceased, Mr Ojinaka slumped after the fight and was rushed to a private hospital. “As him fall down, we pour water for him body but him no wake up,” said Mrs Ojinaka. “We carry am go private hospital and them refer us to General hospital for Badagry. When the doctor seem am for general hospital, them say pastor don die make we carry am go mortuary.” His corpse was subsequently taken to the mortuary at the General hospital, Isolo, Lagos.

Police officers from the Ilemba Hausa Police Station arrested Mr Oromoro and the case has been transferred to the Criminal Investigation Department at Panti, Yaba. Homicide detectives at Panti said investigation into the case has began. Frank Mba, the Lagos Police Command Spokesperson, advised resident to shun violence and embrace peace

God knows am willing to contribute to his defence Solicitors.
Re: Man Kills Pastor For Raping His Daughter: by LadyHeaven(f): 11:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
Justice served hot...419 pastor

(1) (Reply)

Married Couples Only, Pls Advice! / See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children / Facebook Changes Its Friend Icon So The Woman Comes First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.