Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is Prayer Truly The Key To Developing Countries? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Prayer Truly The Key To Developing Countries? (88 Views)

Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / Is Prayer The Solution To Nigeria's Problems? / Is Prayer Effective? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Prayer Truly The Key To Developing Countries? by cidieschat(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Growing In Nigeria, I've heard a lot of prayers been made for this country. It has been disheartening to note that the times I've travelled out of this country, I hardly see European countries pray as we do, You might have just 3 Churches in a City.

What could be the problem?Is there something Nigerians ought to be doing rather the religious approach to solving their National Problems?

We Pray for Good Leaders and sell our Votes
We pray for good roads and not hold those on powered accountable..
We pray for Electricity.
We even sow seeds to pastors and churches in anticipation of success and the growth of our businesses.
Nigerians also invest more in building Giant buildings (20,000) capacity where people can assemble and worship together.

I tend to wonder are these all shackles? What kind of prayer Sessions did the UAE, Dubai, Finland, Portugal, United states, and advanced oil producing countries held that has countributed to their development.

How on earth dis they pray to get good infrastructure, Constant electricity.

Maybe we need 30 days stretch of prayerful moments.

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Things Of Love (part 2) / Don't Compete, And Don't Compare / While Men Slept II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.