Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41764 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
All you need is a functioning brain to understand how stupid you are.

Beautiful words of advice for your father.

Has your damaged brain finally found evidence of what you’re accusing me of?

Mumu wey dey repeat im sef 😂 E no know wetin e go talk again.

Demented goat
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your pretence stinks. You only need a brain to find out.
OkCornel:

Demented goat
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
Your pretence stinks. You only need a brain to find out.

Hahaha, the Oponu pro-max has returned for his afternoon dose of insults.

Those are beautiful words of advice for your father.

Demented goat. Don’t forget to turn up for your evening dose.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Only if you have brain, you would have seen how stupid and pretentious you are.
OkCornel:

Hahaha, the Oponu pro-max has returned for his afternoon dose of insults.

Those are beautiful words of advice for your father.

Demented goat
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
Only if you have brain, you would have seen how stupid and pretentious you are.

Has your damaged brain finally found evidence of what you’re accusing me of? You Dey cry pretense as you never see anything 😂

Demented goat, I go drag you till this thread pass 5000 pages. 😂
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by rabimlomo: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunayantokun:
They love to kill and terrorise but when it turns against them, they claim human rights. Do terrorists consider others too have rights? No, their master accords all human rights to them alone? Satan na liar!

So it will be correct for the government to deal with all yoruba for a crime committed by OPC? or with all ibos for crimes committed by ipob/ESN or all hausas for crimes committed by book haram?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your stupidity are visible in your words but you only need a functioning brain. Again stop pretending and denying your religion. Lol.
OkCornel:

Has your damaged brain finally found evidence of what you’re accusing me of? You Dey cry pretense as you never see anything 😂

Demented goat, I go drag you till this thread pass 5000 pages. 😂
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
Your stupidity are visible in your words but you only need a functioning brain. Again stop pretending and denying your religion. Lol.

Just look at this hopeless illiterate making basic errors in English.

Anyways beautiful words of advice for your father.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Okay, let me correct myself, your stupidity is clearly visible in your words. Hope you are happy now?
OkCornel:

Just look at this hopeless illiterate making basic errors in English.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
Okay, let me correct myself, your stupidity is clearly visible in your words. Hope you are happy now?

The fool has returned for his evening dose of insults.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
All you need is a brain to understand how stupid and pretentious you are.
OkCornel:

The fool has returned for his evening dose of insults.

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
All you need is a brain to understand how stupid and pretentious you are.

Slaveito the fool has returned for his evening dose of insults.

Remember to turn up for your night dose after your dinner. Brain dead 🐷
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
You are not worth my correction regarding your words.You know why? Because you are full of pretence and stupidity.
OkCornel:

Remember to turn up for your night dose after your dinner. Brain dead 🐷
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Masterito:
You are not worth my correction regarding your words.You know why? Because you are full of pretence and stupidity.

Of course you’re not worth anyone’s correction because you’re irredeemably dumb.

Don’t forget to turn up for your morning dose tomorrow. Frog
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2023
chopnaira:

There were Jews in that area before the arrival of the European Jews. The ones Rothschild (Zionist) facilitated through the Balfour treaty. They almost got settled in Uganda. But the white settlers in Uganda rejected them.

The troublesome people 👇
The people of Uganda 🇺🇬 would have been in serious crisis right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.