Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri (27700 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / EFCC Declares Two Women Wanted For Forgery And Theft Of N27m (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by joepepsy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
Plus your papa?
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Uzzzzlesss...... All of dem embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Onyezesinx(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nnaa mehn!!!

Those Aboki scrap dealers no get joy. Dem fit sell all the coaches for 2k.[/b][/quote]
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by brainhgeek(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Your father and your male relatives are men

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by ultimateprof: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kharol1234:
Na that big thing them steal? 😂🤣🤣🤣😂
How them take move am

This news sounds like fake because no further details was disclosed by the writer. I'm aware that NRC are moving those coaches to Jos and the first badge has arrived Jos already.

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page and later deleted. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news and deceive people.
May God have mercy on you people because you know not what you do.

#Free Palestine
Go to Gaza
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Teenaira: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
This one no be small thief matter. shocked

A big Govt official must be involved.

My brother you are very right. It is likely that they want to supply the wagon to NRC otherwise, were else can one use wagon in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Teenaira: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Haba, Wetin men do you to this level naa
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Ensa777(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
What?

My guess is they'd steal it, refurbish it, win the contract and supply it back to FG.

CLASS ACT

And I is only the Railway workers that would pull off such mean feat.

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Admols(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Including your "driver" to this world.
A terribly frustrated somebody spotted.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by TheClassic1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Another ipob don show up again grin
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by OctavianAC(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
The most useless being your father and brothers

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
OctavianAC:

The most useless being my father and brothers

Reali? shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Gaabasky: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
In this country there is nothing impossible. Don't be surprised if someone wake up and hear that the whole country has bn sold
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by walozanga(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Including your father, be him from anywhere in this world

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by tasceige(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Weldone
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
walozanga:

Including your father, be him from anywhere in this world

He is not a Nigerian tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Coolgent(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Seun, you and your mods need to apologize to all Nairalanders, especially the people you decieved with that fake news of beheaded babies by hamas that you push to front page and later deleted. Gosh even posted fake pictures of burnt goats to support a fake news and deceive people.

#Free Palestine

Maybe they are getting paid each time they posted fake news about Palestines.
Nairaland is becoming trash
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Solidex(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oboy, Nigerians I hail thee.
Psn get mind thief trian couch.
What a wonder.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by emmnprince(m): 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

#Free Palestine

You have also changed the narrative to suit your story. Only you know why you did it. You need to go back and read history about the land.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by seunodediranivy: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
my mind still dey tell me say na south easterners dey behind that theft, they get mind for stealing well well, all the facilities for 2nd Niger bridge they don nearly thieve am finished, there is nothing they can't steal, if a human being no stand well, before he go know say they don thief am he for don reach bakassi, very smart in thieving, they born them with it.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by osazsky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Is it not scrap....ok cuz dis scrap big..stupid govt..if it were working them for steal am
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by FirstCounsel(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:
Hahaha grin

Those Aboki scrap dealers no get joy. Dem fit sell all the coaches for 2k.
cheesy grin
Iron kwandem?

1 Like

Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by xperiencelove(m): 4:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Mallam and stealing of anything associated to trains
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by DJInfluence: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2023
This is not stealing but Sabotage. The cheer confidence that people have to do this baffles me.
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by ussv: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2023
This coach no too old so ? where dem go buy am from ?
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by effido666: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2023
This na one senator or rep member carry out this day light robbery
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Rumundele(m): 7:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Me i no follow men wey knack you o, if trully you are female, because i no trust nairaland even goat can disguise as human in nairaland.
Channel your grievances to them
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by walozanga(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

He is not a Nigerian tongue tongue tongue
I said be him from any where in the world
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by AskNgige2: 11:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Aldebaran:
There is nothing Nigerians can't steal grin

From prick to destiny grin
LMAO
Re: Police Avert Theft Of Train Coaches In Maiduguri by Joemara2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
grin is That Play?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Ajila: Ebenezer Adejumola Released From Prison Custody / Man Murders His Mother In Their House In Cameroon. Graphic Photos / Police Officer, 8 Others Killed In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.