Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Problem Is Not Being Jewish - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Problem Is Not Being Jewish (248 Views)

Why Did The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Have The Jewish Star Of Israel On It / Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
The Problem is not being Jewish but believing and subscibing to the superiority Zionism preaches.

Some of the nicest and just human that ever walk this earth are Jewish. They are amongst the most loved and respected people that ever walk this earth.

Jesus PBUH is Jewish, Moses PBUH is also Jewish. I will chose them all day all time against MB Salman, Khalid Mishal, Mahmoud Abbass, Erdogan,Shaikh Mansoor, Muhammadu Buhari etc.

And I swear by the one who gives life and takes life, If Jesus and Moses are to be with us today, they will oppose Zionism and the attrocities of the state of Israel.

God, eventhough Moses and Jesus are not here, you know what they would do if they are. If they wont oppose the attrocties of the state of Israel, do not allow me see tomorrow, but if they will,honor me ,accept my prayers and grant me all my beneficial wishes.

I challenge anyone that truly loves Jesus but think he wont oppose what the state of Israel does to place a similar curse upon him or herself.

If you are not able to then atleast keep quite if you cant speak against the evil than trying to white wash it.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by LadyRosa(f): 5:22am On Oct 15, 2023
God fought wars , and stood with Israelites in the Bible. The Palestinians and by extension Muslims world are a cankerworm to the world, as as such , unlike the dove like nature of Christians persecuted all over muslim communities, the Jewish country is certainly there to put you guys in order.

Truth is, I really don't give a darn who truly owns the land in particular. Even here in Nigeria, Muslims tends to make indigenous people second class citizens and ALL the time they get away with it.

My verdict?!

Let the terrorists be served accordingly.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2023
what do you muslims even know about zionism

its just the right of israel to exist in their land now where they are doing

they are not after all the middle east as una claim, what they have now is enough just give them peace

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2023
Alhamdulillahi Al-ladhi Ahyana bada ma amatana wa ilaihin-nushur

Meaning
All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.

As a Muslim, above is the prayer you do upon waking up the next day.

That tells you, I am awake, alive and well.

Does none of those who try to justify the Israeli state crime believe sincerely in the fairness of what they do?

How about taking up the challenge also?
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2023
LadyRosa:
God fought wars , and stood with Israelites in the Bible. The Palestinians and by extension Muslims world are a cankerworm to the world, as as such , unlike the dove like nature of Christians persecuted all over muslim communities, the Jewish country is certainly there to put you guys in order.

Truth is, I really don't give a darn who truly owns the land in particular. Even here in Nigeria, Muslims tends to make indigenous people second class citizens and ALL the time they get away with it.

My verdict?!

Let the terrorists be served accordingly.

Is it what people do that makes them terrorists or who they are?

Ok, Agreed that Hamas are yerrorist, what of the Israeli government and the governments of Bush and Blaire, Are they also terrorists?

They have committed far more atrocities than Hamas, or terrorists is determined by who and not what?

Finally,It is far more honorable to keep quiet and be indifference to the plight of the opressed than to justify, white wash and tacitly encourage the oppressor, for people that do that are worse than the oppressors.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 8:41am On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

they are not after all the middle east as una claim, what they have now is enough just give them peace

Is this sincerely what you believe based on knowledge available to you or you are just been economical with the truth. If that really is based on your limited knowledge, then I pray may God forgive you and ask that you learn more about the whole thing.

But if you actually know the truth but result to white washing the Israeli crime, may God send someone to take away your land, property and all you have unjustly and may you find helper but people that will white wash the crime until you realise your mistake and repent.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2023
An interesting question.

If Jesus and Moses (Peace be upon them) are with us today, what stand do you think they will take on the Israeli policy on Palestinians, afterall they are both ethnically jewish.

-Support
-Oppose
-Be indifferent.

Ask your self the above and answer sincerely, then decide who actually you follow.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by DaChosenOne: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2023
alfarouq:
The Problem is not being Jewish but believing and subscibing to the superiority Zionism preaches.

Some of the nicest and just human that ever walk this earth are Jewish. They are amongst the most loved and respected people that ever walk this earth.

Jesus PBUH is Jewish, Moses PBUH is also Jewish. I will chose them all day all time against MB Salman, Khalid Mishal, Mahmoud Abbass, Erdogan,Shaikh Mansoor, Muhammadu Buhari etc.

And I swear by the one who gives life and takes life, If Jesus and Moses are to be with us today, they will oppose Zionism and the attrocities of the state of Israel.

God, eventhough Moses and Jesus are not here, you know what they would do if they are. If they wont oppose the attrocties of the state of Israel, do not allow me see tomorrow, but if they will,honor me ,accept my prayers and grant me all my beneficial wishes.

I challenge anyone that truly loves Jesus but think he wont oppose what the state of Israel does to place a similar curse upon him or herself.

If you are not able to then atleast keep quite if you cant speak against the evil than trying to white wash it.

African muslims are just as dumb as Arab muslims. The West fighting against Arab terror through Israel. African non-muslims need to fight against the Muslim terrorists in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

African muslims are just as dumb as Arab muslims. The West fighting against Arab terror through Israel. African non-muslims need to fight against the Muslim terrorists in Africa.

Ok, How about you take my offer since you are not dumb and not a terrorist.

Are you afraid? Jesus will be so proud of you
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by LadyRosa(f): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
alfarouq:

Is it what people do that makes them terrorists or who they are?

Ok, Agreed that Hamas are yerrorist, what of the Israeli government and the governments of Bush and Blaire, Are they also terrorists?

They have committed far more atrocities than Hamas, or terrorists is determined by who and not what?

Finally,It is far more honorable to keep quiet and be indifference to the plight of the opressed than to justify, white wash and tacitly encourage the oppressor, for people that do that are worse than the oppressors.

Since you think both sides are terrorists, the best I'd do if I were you is to let them finish themselves off then.

There should be no room for reservations to terrorists. Stop complaining.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
LadyRosa:

Since you think both sides are terrorists, the best I'd do if I were you is to let them finish themselves off then.

There should be no room for reservations to terrorists. Stop complaining.

You think you can use the diversion tactics on me. It wont work on me.

The Question is simple, instead of answering you want to divert to something else
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
I know it is difficult to accept that you have been deceived but it's ok. Everyone has fallen victim to deceit at one point or the other.

The issue is when after you are presented with the truth and reality, you still chose to live with the deception.

Check out an Israeli woman of 92 years confirming she was brainwashed until she learn to read and investigate things.

https:///timand2037/status/1713468949281571028?t=BIpMnjMSmCH92lbe18Lplw&s=09
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 3:03am On Oct 17, 2023
https:///Kahlissee/status/1714094006408294413?t=DeGhWK-CLg5HD3hLX_xXGw&s=09

The Jews who understand the evil of Zionism to Jews themselves and the people of the world are opposing and protesting against it. But some daddy go worshippers that can't think for themselves feel they have to support the Zionists blindly whatever they do or crimes they commit.

Ask yourselves, will Jesus be proud of you or not?, then you can chose to either follow the footsteps of Jesus or follow your daddy go.
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by victory36(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

it seems you don't know that the Land of Canaan was inhabited by people before the God told the 'israelites' to take the land from them. You expect those people to watch and fold their arms as the land is taken? There was a reason Israel fought wars constantly in the Bible you know
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by Shinjawestern: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
victory36:
it seems you don't know that the Land of Canaan was inhabited by people before the God told the 'israelites' to take the land from them. You expect those people to watch and fold their arms as the land is taken? There was a reason Israel fought wars constantly in the Bible you know

Head slamming Christian
Re: The Problem Is Not Being Jewish by alfarouq(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
https:///trtworld/status/1711750682733355146?t=IYNYMi8YvsPiMuKDJkaHxw&s=09

This says a lot for people who care for the truth. the Israeli PM boasting abo.ut how they use deception to deceive the ignorant

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Hypocrites (uyghur Muslims) / ���� IDF Spokesman: A Limited Amount Of Israeli Troops Entered Gaza / Pastor: Why I Authored ‘the DARK ROOM Therapy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.