Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony (1121 Views)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / China Builds A Glass Bridge, See How People Were Shaking Like Jelly Fish, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7XM7BjpzL4

Davido, has now shared an emotional testimony about welcoming twins with his wife, Chioma The music star who was recently spoke at the United Masters’ Selection 005 revealed how him and Chioma reacted after finding out they were having twins as The Unavailable crooner said that he and his wife were shaking when they discovered they were expecting two babies. According to him, it all happened in the same month of October when he lost his son Ifeanyi in 2022 and he gave birth to twins in October 2023.

Davido noted that what he went through could have made a lot of people want to stop believing in God but he was still able to have faith and continue doing what he loves to do.

1 Like

Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 3:12pm On Oct 15, 2023
Congrats Davido
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Adetona28: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
I really love this video
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Adetona28: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
What a great testimony
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
Adetona28:
What a great testimony
Yes oo
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by yeyebrity: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
This means the babies are over 3 months old now and he was probably trying to keep the birth of the twins a secret. But he has decided to let the cat out of the bag, so there is no need to be mad at that music producer for sharing those pics.
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by Hurbashola(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2023
yeyebrity:
This means the babies are over 3 months old now and he was probably trying to keep the birth of the twins a secret. But he has decided to let the cat out of the bag, so there is no need to be mad at that music producer for sharing those pics.

No mind am Jare
Re: Chioma & I Were Shaking Found Out We Were Having Twins - Davido Shares Testimony by emmabest2000(m): 3:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Adetona28:
What a great testimony

OBO is a destiny boy

Double blessing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shutdown Cubana Chief Priest Bar To Celebrate Baby Mama, Jada P Birthday / 15 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Dead (see Photos) / Morgan Freeman Seriously Injured In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.