Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn (582 Views)

Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / Fg Vs ASUU On Bvn- A Simple Case Of Dumb Vs Dumber / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by iyke484real(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2023
Greetings to members of this wonderful forum , please your input on this issue would be highly appreciated.

I'm having difficulties correcting name and date of birth on my bvn.

After submitting my voter's card, news paper publication, affidavit, NIN and many more...as required by the zenith bank customer service official incharge of BVN enrollment, I was asked to wait for 2working days maximum for the changes to be effected. But uptil now it hasn't. This is something I submitted since on the 4th of October(early this month) it's more than 10 days now the corrections hasn't yet reflected as the old name keep popping up each time I attempt to send money to my zenith bank account.

I went to the bank to complain to the lady incharge, she mentioned that the delay could be from the side of the Central Bank. that she has already done the work.

Right now I'm just confused and worried of what to do next... allawi has been paid to my NYSC access bank account created for me in the camp but I can't access it. The account was blocked due to disparities in the name on my school cert in comparison to what is on my bvn...

Funny enough I squeezed out 20k from my very lean resource for Correction of name on NIN which is one of the requirements for BVN correction according to the bank. I paid with the assurance that I was going to access my allawi shortly but to this very day I'm still unable to have access to the allowance due to this problem.

Please I will really appreciate if those who have been through similar situation could advise on how they where able to get around it...
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by TripleLTD: 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
iyke484real:
Greetings to members of this wonderful forum , please your input on this issue would be highly appreciated.

I'm having difficulties correcting name and date of birth on my bvn.

After submitting my voter's card, news paper publication, affidavit, NIN and many more...as required by the zenith bank customer service official incharge of BVN enrollment, I was asked to wait for 2working days maximum for the changes to be effected. But uptil now it hasn't. This is something I submitted since on the 4th of October(early this month) it's more than 10 days now the corrections hasn't yet reflected as the old name keep popping up each time I attempt to send money to my zenith bank account.

I went to the bank to complain to the lady incharge, she mentioned that the delay could be from the side of the Central Bank. that she has already done the work.

Right now I'm just confused and worried of what to do next... allawi has been paid to my NYSC access bank account created for me in the camp but I can't access it. The account was blocked due to disparities in the name on my school cert in comparison to what is on my bvn...

Funny enough I squeezed out 20k from my very lean resource for Correction of name on NIN which is one of the requirements for BVN correction according to the bank. I paid with the assurance that I was going to access my allawi shortly but to this very day I'm still unable to have access to the allowance due to this problem.

Please I will really appreciate if those who have been through similar situation could advise on how they where able to get around it...
send me an email here officialmavteam@gmail.com

Let's talk
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by abbasajao(m): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
Do not talk to people privately. Every advice should be dropped here. Just my advice
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by WaleGent(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Correction of name on your BVN will not automatically reflect on your account, you have to confirm if the name have been corrected o your BVN by asking for your BVN print out, which will now be used with all other document you submitted earlier to them to correct the name on your account with the bank and any other bank you operate account with
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by Esthered: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dear OP, BVN name modification differs from account name modification. Visit your bank and request to see the NIBSS page of your BVN as well as the ZF1 page which is the biometric page.
If you have confirmed that the name is changed, request for update form for account name modification.
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by iyke484real(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2023
abbasajao:
Do not talk to people privately. Every advice should be dropped here. Just my advice
you are very correct sir... The mr. above was asking me to pay some money to him... that he would do follow up and ensure it reflect within 3day...I just had to ignore him and move on
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by iyke484real(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
WaleGent:
Correction of name on your BVN will not automatically reflect on your account, you have to confirm if the name have been corrected o your BVN by asking for your BVN print out, which will now be used with all other document you submitted earlier to them to correct the name on your account with the bank and any other bank you operate account with
nice one bro...I would have to visit the bank tomorrow and request for my BVN print out.

Thanks for this contribution.
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by iyke484real(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Esthered:
Dear OP, BVN name modification differs from account name modification. Visit your bank and request to see the NIBSS page of your BVN as well as the ZF1 page which is the biometric page.
If you have confirmed that the name is changed, request for update form for account name modification.
I'm going there tomorrow to do just as you have rightly stated.

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Please advise Me On What To Do, I'm Having Difficulties Correcting Name On Bvn by Jennafav90: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please I just want to ask how many days does it take to correct my name on my BVN
Because someone sent money to me that exceeded my account limit because I haven't upgraded it so they frooze it since last week , so on Tuesday I went to upgrade my account
They requested for Nepa bill,my NiN and BVN but they couldn't do it because of the mispelt name on my BVN and it doesn't correspond with the name on my NiN
So I was asked to go and swear affidavit in court which I did today and I went straight to to bank I filled the BVN update form and they told me it takes 48 hours to show my correct name on my BVN so I should come next week for the account upgrade
So I contacted my bank their official page
UBA and they told me they have updated it I was like I don't understand but when I visited their branch in my location they said 48 hours
So I dialed*565*1 # to check but the wrong name is still showing please u people should advice me because I just don't understand what is going on and I needed this money in my account for many things

(1) (Reply)

MBA Thesis Writing / A first class graduate crushed to death after clearance / How Far With Ksu.admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.