Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad (25544 Views)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
heroshark:

This is wrong! When you make statement like this it shows that you've never actually made much money in life.

Who told you that with 500k per month you are a king in Nigeria? With 500k in Nigeria you are just a regular Nigerian.
To buy a good Belgium car (2018 and above) will cost you and around 5-6million thats your 1year salary, so you will probably need to save for 3-4years to be able to afford it.

To earn 500k per month, you will need to be based in a city like Lagos, Abuja, PH, Warri or so and the average price to buy land and build a 3-4bedroom bungalow is atleast 20million, that's approximately your 4years salary, so you will need to save for atleast 10years to be able to afford it.

Totally that's 14years of savings to afford a Car and a House. How does that make you a king?

Someone based in Canada with a monthly income of $3000 will have a far better quality of life than you. He can pay all his bills and still save atleast 20% of his income, that's over 100% of your salary here in Nigeria already.

Another thing is that someone earning $3k per month in Canada is 100% certain that his wife will work and earn atleast $2k per month, which brings the total household income to $5k.

If you earn 500k in Nigeria, there is no guarantee that your wife will get a job that pays even if it's 150k.

PS: My analysis is based solely on the salary and not taking any side hustle or business into consideration as both parties can leverage that as well

For a family earning 5k per month, break down their expense and tell me how much they are saving to be able to net NGN20,000,000 monthly.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

smh...

You are shaking your empty head abi?

How can you lie like this? You don't even have conscience....

And to top it all..... You don't reside where your investments are....

If you own a beach, you make tons of money from it that you don't have to work again....

Do you know the kind of money that Miami beach generates on a daily?

And you claim you own two and you have time to comment on NL from morning till night?

Jobless dude like you will come and be talking nonsense...

You made that guy to believe you....

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

You are shaking your empty head abi?

How can you lie like this? You don't even have conscience....

And to top it all..... You don't reside where your investments are....

If you own a beach, you make tons of money from it that you don't have to work again....

Do you know the kind of money that Miami beach generates on a daily?

And you claim you own two and you have time to comment on NL from morning till night?

Jobless dude like you will come and be talking nonsense...

You made that guy to believe you....

You have no idea who you chatting with. If not for privacy reasons, I would have shut you up for good.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by heroshark(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

For a family earning 5k per month, break down their expense and tell me how much they are saving to be able to net NGN20,000,000 monthly.

I did not say they will save 20m monthly. A family earning $5k a month can easily save %20-30 of their income. That's $1000-1500 per month. You can convert it to naira.

But that's not the issue, the issue is quality of life, they can own a house on mortgage and pay it off over a 15-25year period (just buy paying the same amount they pay in rent or even lesser). While many people in Nigeria has been paying rent for over 30years without the possibility of ever owning the house.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
heroshark:

I did not say they will save 20m monthly. A family earning $5k a month can easily save %20-30 of their income. That's $1000-1500 per month. You can convert it to naira.

But that's not the issue, the issue is quality of life, they can own a house on mortgage and pay it off over a 15-25year period (just buy paying the same amount they pay in rent or even lesser). While many people in Nigeria has been paying rent for over 30years without the possibility of ever owning the house.

That’s where the discussion started from.

Someone painting a false picture of whats not attainable for a JJC
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You have no idea who you chatting with. If not for privacy reasons, I would have shut you up for good.

Dude, you're nothing.

And I will never brag on social media.

I'm not one of those who will try to claim anything.

But you should listen to your lies.....

You own a beach?

You should have a verified X account and Instagram account where you posts and have people follow you.

Not spending all your days on nairaland like a jobless being.

Seems you don't even know what you're talking.... Do you know what it takes to own a beach?

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, you're nothing.

And I will never brag on social media.

I'm not one of those who will try to claim anything.

But you should listen to your lies.....

You own a beach?

You should have a verified X account and Instagram account where you posts and have people follow you.

Not spending all your days on nairaland like a jobless being.

Seems you don't even know what you're talking.... Do you know what it takes to own a beach?

You are a villager! Owning a beach front property does not mean you own the beach.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

In fact, tell me the names of the beach you own and I will verify and clear you the lies....

At least, it wouldn't be bad to tell me the beaches you own ..

The two of them, I will check if truly its own by one person and if this individual is a Nigerian and also, I ha e my guy who will give me feedback about it....
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are a villager! Owning a beach front property does not mean you own the beach.

You can't even own the front beach..... It's usually the government property...

This guy.... You must really be a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

In fact, tell me the names of the beach you own and I will verify and clear you the lies....

At least, it wouldn't be bad to tell me the beaches you own ..

The two of them, I will check if truly its own by one person and if this individual is a Nigerian and also, I ha e my guy who will give me feedback about it....

Thats where my privacy sets in!

Let me get you more excited. The total area my assets spans is Four Hundred and Fouty Thousand sqaure foot.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

You can't even own the front beach..... It's usually the government property...

This guy.... You must really be a dunce.

Sigh.....

Where are you dunces coming out from.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Thats where my privacy sets in!

Let me get you more excited. The total area my assets spans is Four Hundred and Fouty Thousand sqaure foot.

Dude, just the name of these beaches..... Or you keep your silly lies to the kids you whine about with....

Beach owner my feet....
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, just the name of these beaches..... Or you keep your silly lies to the kids you whine about with....

Beach owner my feet....

You think I am a fool! You want to use GIS to search my identity out.

You are a kid!
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Sigh.....

Where are you dunces coming out from.

Dude, stop lying to your wretched self....

You wish you had the funds to travel and own properties outside Nigeria ...

Tell me the name of your beach.... I will verify your lies ....

Also, I will check all the beaches in Canada and I will tell you how many Nigerians own beaches in Canada....

Mumu, I will quote you after my findings....
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, stop lying to your wretched self....

You wish you had the funds to travel and own properties outside Nigeria ...

Tell me the name of your beach.... I will verify your lies ....

Also, I will check all the beaches in Canada and I will tell you how many Nigerians own beaches in Canada....

Mumu, I will quote you after my findings....

Let me be!

You have a right to your perception. It does not change anything.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You think I am a fool! You want to use GIS to search my identity out.

You are a kid!

I will still get you .....

If you own any beach, or a co-owner of any beach, I will find out.

I wonder the kind of face you will keep to lie again on this platform
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Let me be!

You have a right to your perception. It does not change anything.

And you have rights to lie on a faceless platform.....😎😎😎
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

I will still get you .....

If you own any beach, or a co-owner of any beach, I will find out.

I wonder the kind of face you will keep to lie again on this platform

Do you know what they call a beach front property? I can tell you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

And you have rights to lie on a faceless platform.....😎😎😎

Its a lie. Are you satisfied now?
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you know what they call a beach front property? I can tell you don't know.

So in essence, you own houses in a beach front area?

Dude........ Why are you confusing yourself?
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Its a lie. Are you satisfied now?

Say it like you mean it.....

Beach owner!!!
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

So in essence, you own houses in a beach front area?

Dude........ Why are you confusing yourself?

Not developed yet for purpose. But I own the land area.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Dude, just shut up already....

You're extra delusional.

Owning a property in Canada isn't a big deal, but who dash you money?

First and foremost, you wouldn't be on NL... And if you are hiding your identity, why brag in the first place?

Dude, try and pity yourself.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, just shut up already....

You're extra delusional.

Owning a property in Canada isn't a big deal, but who dash you money?

First and foremost, you wouldn't be on NL... And if you are hiding your identity, why brag in the first place?

Dude, try and pity yourself.

🀣🀣🀣

Sincerely, if I keep bursting out. You will run crazy.

I am just an introvert who derives fun from making troubles online.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

The new regulations prohibit the purchase of residential property by foreign investors who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents. But does not apply to Canadian citizens or permanent residents, who can still purchase property as before.

You claimed you're not residing in Canada....

Dude, stop dreaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

🀣🀣🀣

Sincerely, if I keep bursting out. You will run crazy.

I am just an introvert who derives fun from making troubles online.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭

Lol ... Oya, go and sleep.... You don try for today..
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

You claimed you're not residing in Canada....

Dude, stop dreaming πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I don’t reside there. Did I lie about that too? I can be there anytime I want to.

Ain’t we talking about Canada.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by JASONjnr(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I don’t reside there. Did I lie about that too? I can be there anytime I want to.

Ain’t we talking about Canada.

Yeah..... You can always visit the undeveloped property that's in your imagination...

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
JASONjnr:

Yeah..... You can always visit the undeveloped property that's in your imagination...

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Let me get you more angry!

I don’t need a visa to get to Canada.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by afroxyz: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Bad comparison!

The value you will get in Nigeria, is not same with that of Canada.

With 500k monthly in Nigeria, you are a king!

With $3000 monthly in Canada, you are still a pauper., but when you convert to Naira, you feel you are doing well.

Do you know how much rent, gas, groceries, phone and internet bills and not to mention the tax being sniffed out of you.

Your comparison is void. Value is different!

500k in Nigeria you are a king? Can you call the ambulance at 2 am and they woukd be in your house in less than 15 mjns if you have a medical emergency? Can you comfortably drive or enter public transport by 4am without any fear? Can you sleep at night without being tortured by gen noise? Can your child enjoy free primary and secondary school were they would be given free meals? Can you lose your job and it won't bother you because u know that ere lost if jobs around the corner. Na poverty dey worry you, u never see life. No be only with 500k u are a king

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by kckingjewel1: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
without thinking twice I will accept the job offer, before the end of 5 years damn my life would have changed for good.
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by kckingjewel1: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
I will Take the job, the oil job in Nigeria, even right Canada or a federal government job, I will still choose a federal government job over and over and over,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Opens Application Portal For Direct Short Service Course 26 / HARPS Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / 7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.