Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order (256 Views)

The Concept Of SIN: Islam Versus Christianity / New World Order Plan For 2021 / Mind Is The Tool Of Consciousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
I’ve been trying to write about this for a while, although I’ve been so busy

You may wish to take this as jargons, mere works of imaginations and fiction if you wish, it’s a free world
You may as well take it to be of deeper meaning, it all depends on how you perceive it.
Actually, we are all free spirits in earth but on different level of consciousness and awakening.

There could be some grammatical blunders and typos, I may sound unclear at some points. But I’ll try my best to try to make sense as much as possible. And I’ll try to complete this thread as quick as possible and continue my life offline

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
The universe is govern by one principle and yet several principles.
To understand the way the universe works is a universal journey that has no ends, even if provided with billions of years and unlimited brain capacity to explore, you will still come across another consciousness that has been exploring for billions of years and when you share what you have both discovered, you may realize you haven’t even explored anything similar.
The universe is that vast! Inexhaustible

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2023
One principle I’ve found interesting is the code behind order and the flow of consciousness across the universe. The same pattern that waves propagates from the source outwards.

Throw a stone in the water and watch the ripples spread across from the point the stone hit the water outward to other parts of the water

Stand at a point and scream and watch the way the sound waves travel from you, the source and outward till it loses its signals

Same way a Wi-Fi or internet connection works, the internet is stronger when closer to source till it spreads outwards and weakens

Just like a pyramid, it spreads from top to bottom.
Standing at the top of the pyramid, you will be able to see everything beneath you clearly, the higher you climb a pyramid, the clearer you see. And that’s the principle of the word order

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by wittywriter: 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
Following ...

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
The beginning is unknown, but every order and agenda spills in a kind of spiral form from the main source and travels down across the universe, down to galaxies and constellations and down to the domain of your solar system and down to the planets and down to the life on each planet including the citizens, plants animals, elements and everyday life of the people on such planet.

The universe follows an order, from the source which is the totality of existence, summation of all consciousness, which you may call God

The world is a puzzle, but the answers are just around us if only you seek.

I will try to make this as simple as possible to understand, but trust me, it is much deeper.

I will use the word Domain very often here.

Domain: In general, a domain is an area of control or a sphere of knowledge.

A domain could have a sub domain that reports to it and a higher domain that it reports to.

It is more like an organizational structure. A domain will be under the authority of a higher domain, the higher domain could be under the authority of another higher domain. It goes on and on till it gets to the top, or main source or the final authority.

Thus, the universe is a like a large domain, from the highest domain which is the source and totality of existence and all consciousness to have ever existed in earth and will ever exist. Every being, planets, galaxies, stars, elements, history, past, present and future are under the highest domain (which you may call God)

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
From the higher domain comes sub domains, where consciousness travels through and propagates like waves.

The sub domains are all under the authority of the highest domain, they all receive codes from the main source and distribute the waves to their own sub domain.

Every sub domain under a higher domain acts in manners of the main domain, they are under its authority and will display likely traits of the instructions received from such domain. So a higher domain can simply direct its sub domains to push its own agenda

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
Using Earth has an example in this brief.

We start from earth, which is the third planet from the sun, our solar system which is one among billions of solar systems is in the Orion belt, which is part of the Milky Way galaxy, the Milky Way galaxy is one out of trillions of galaxies and it goes on and on till you are able to reach the main source.

What’s the order on earth.

Everything moves on order, you find the daily rotation of the earth, this takes 24hours

The daily rotation of the earth using the sun as a reference point. The rotation of the earth determines day and night. First you have sunrise, overhead sun, sunset and complete darkness.
The rotation of the earth governs the way plants, animals and humans live their lives, some are active at day or night, go to rest when it’s sunset. It determines the way plants live their lives. Just by the rotation of the earth.

The earth revolves round the sun to determine seasons. In a year, there are 4 seasons in some certain parts of the world. We have the summer, where everything is green and humans are happy to step out, then comes the fall, then after falls comes winter which is cold, dark and the plants respond same way. They lose all their leaves. After winter comes the spring, and the clock continues.

Seasonal effects alone determines the way of lives of people, plants and animals. It determines the state of health, type of clothing and food.

A season last 12 months.

Then our entire solar system orbits the center of the Milky Way galaxy which ushers different ages which could last several thousand of years

The Milky Way itself is moving through the vastness of intergalactic space with each era lasting several millions of years

Now you get it

Earth rotates in 24 hours - gives day and night - determine the way you live your normal day
Earth revolves round the sun- 12 months, determines seasons

The entire solar system revolves around the center of the galaxy- millions of years - gives astrological age

The Milky Way itself is moving through the vastness of intergalactic space - several billions to trillions of years - consequence of this undefined

Our Milky Way galaxy (which has several billions of solar systems) is just one out of several trillions galaxies

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by dazzlingd(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2023
Part 2.

Now what does all this translate to and mean for a normal human living on earth?

To be continued…

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by correctguy101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
dazzlingd:
To understand the way the universe works is a universal journey that has no ends, even if provided with billions of years and unlimited brain capacity to explore, you will still come across another consciousness that has been exploring for billions of years and when you share what you have both discovered, you may realize you haven’t even explored anything similar.

The Dao of the heavens are limitless..

Cc: Maynman

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by Maynman: 2:35am On Oct 16, 2023
correctguy101:

The Dao of the heavens are limitless..

Cc: Maynman
"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right, all things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourished all things, but does not lord it over them.”
— Laozi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by SporaD8: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2023
dazzlingd:
Let me use local analogy to buttress your points:
(Organized clusters of Cells) form Tissue... (Tissues cluster) form Organ... (Organs) - System... (Systems) - Human Body... (Human Bodies) - Family... (Families) - Organization... (Organizations) - Country... (Countries) - Continent... (Continents) - Planet Earth...
Continue from another Space... (Planets) - Solar System... (Solar Systems) - Galaxy... (Galaxies) - Universe...
Continue from another Dimension... (Universes) - Multiverse...
Look at the levels like the (layers) of an Onion, from onion sacks, from onion trucks, in Onion Ships, in an Onion fleet..!!!

1 Like

Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by yungevvy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by 22jumpstreet1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
dazzlingd:
The beginning is unknown, but every order and agenda spills in a kind of spiral form from the main source and travels down across the universe, down to galaxies and constellations and down to the domain of your solar system and down to the planets and down to the life on each planet including the citizens, plants animals, elements and everyday life of the people on such planet.

The universe follows an order, from the source which is the totality of existence, summation of all consciousness, which you may call God

The world is a puzzle, but the answers are just around us if only you seek.

I will try to make this as simple as possible to understand, but trust me, it is much deeper.

I will use the word Domain very often here.

Domain: In general, a domain is an area of control or a sphere of knowledge.

A domain could have a sub domain that reports to it and a higher domain that it reports to.

It is more like an organizational structure. A domain will be under the authority of a higher domain, the higher domain could be under the authority of another higher domain. It goes on and on till it gets to the top, or main source or the final authority.

Thus, the universe is a like a large domain, from the highest domain which is the source and totality of existence and all consciousness to have ever existed in earth and will ever exist. Every being, planets, galaxies, stars, elements, history, past, present and future are under the highest domain (which you may call God)

somebody is speaking my language..
Re: A Brief Explanation Of The Concept Of Consciousness And World Order by Michael547(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
SporaD8:

Let me use local analogy to buttress your points:
(Organized clusters of Cells) form Tissue... (Tissues cluster) form Organ... (Organs) - System... (Systems) - Human Body... (Human Bodies) - Family... (Families) - Organization... (Organizations) - Country... (Countries) - Continent... (Continents) - Planet Earth...
Continue from another Space... (Planets) - Solar System... (Solar Systems) - Galaxy... (Galaxies) - Universe...
Continue from another Dimension... (Universes) - Multiverse...
Look at the levels like the (layers) of an Onion, from onion sacks, from onion trucks, in Onion Ships, in an Onion fleet..!!!
Where did you get the multiverse from?

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Cheat God? / These Happened In The Third Day After Adam And Eve Were Driven From The Garden / Why Does It Often Take A Crisis Before We Totally Surrender Our Lives To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.