Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched (32688 Views)

Kamala Harris Warns Israel Of ‘consequences’ Of Rafah Assault / Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Walahi you are so ignorant and dumb, i pray Allah heals you before you perish.
Accept islam now or you perish.

And you say Nigeria is not a Islamic state i laughed at your ignorance bloody kafir
Check the population, check the political space.
I'm not here to brag, but you know islam is the fastest growing religion on earth we are everywhere around the world, everywhere in Nigeria we own the North, southwest, middle belt, we don't need nyamuris south east you can keep on worshiping shaitan.
But remember your days are numbered, if you do not change your ways

"Fight against those who do not believe in Allāh or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allāh and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - fight until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled".
Alhamdulillah

Terrorist ibkhaleel, you're obviously delusional and not worth anything. You're just a dumb monkey. Believe anything that makes you happy. It doesn't change reality. Saudi Arabia is making a peace pact with Israel and there is nothing you, Hamas or Iran can do about it. Israel will enter Gaza and there is nothing you terrorists can do about it. You don't even know the Kuran you read. You don't even understand anything. You're a big fool.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by nomolos92: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
The Arabs also want Iran dead, they'll push Iran to Golgotha and comot hand grin grin grin

Iran is the only threat to the peace of Middle East
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
dragunov:

Terrorist ibkhaleel, you're obviously delusional and not worth anything. You're just a dumb monkey. Believe anything that makes you happy. It doesn't change reality. Saudi Arabia is making a peace pact with Israel and there is nothing you, Hamas or Iran can do about it. Israel will enter Gaza and there is nothing you terrorists can do about it. You don't even know the Kuran you read. You don't even understand anything. You're a big fool.
How dare you?
Many of you are lucky because nairaland is a faceless forums.
I laughed anytime I see you worthless kafirs abuse the prophet (PBUH).
I dare you to abuse the prophet in public if i don't slit your throat, worthless kafirs.
For your information it's Qu'ran not kuran be warned

1 Like

Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 5:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

How dare you?
Many of you are lucky because nairaland is a faceless forums.
I laughed anytime I see you worthless kafirs abuse the prophet (PBUH).
I dare you to abuse the prophet in public if i don't slit your throat, worthless kafirs.
For your information it's Qu'ran not kuran be warned

Kuran! Kuran! Ku is running! Ku ran away! Kuuuurrrrraaaaaaannnnn! I have burnt the kuran before just to prove to a monkey like you that there is nothing special and magical about the book. It's made with paper and ink. I will triangulate where you are and locate you. I will then curse Mohammed right in front of you. I want to see how you will slit my throat because if you fail to, even flies will avoid your carcass by the time I leave.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2023
dragunov:

Kuran! Kuran! Ku is running! Ku ran away! Kuuuurrrrraaaaaaannnnn! I have burnt the kuran before just to prove to a monkey like you that there is nothing special and magical about the book. It's made with paper and ink. I will triangulate where you are and locate you. I will then curse Mohammed right in front of you. I want to see how you will slit my throat because if you fail to, even flies will avoid your carcass by the time I leave.
Mad man your end is near.
You will forever regret your actions, i will make sure i destroy you painfully, I'll burn your houses and I'll take your land
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

You will forever regret your actions, i will make sure i destroy you painfully, I'll burn your houses and I'll take your land

You could say that under Buhari. But this time, you've lost it. I dare you to come. Since you want my land. Come! Kuran thumping psychopath!
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

We know how you plan to kill Tinubu so that Shetimma will take over. We know. We are watching and we are waiting.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
same thing that led to that girl slaughtered in sokoto, you christians are foolish

And you think you're the wise ones?
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by zioniszion: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
AMOS 1vs 6-7 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:7 But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:8 And I will cut off the inhabitant ...
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CuntPeddler: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
UncleKoboko:
I can't wait for Iran to deal with this terrorist EVIL Isráel.
United snakes of America are just too funny and stupìd, they can choose to support whoever they like, but it's crime for another country to support who they don't support.
If not for them, this SATAN'S OWN PEOPLE, AKA ISRÁEL ZIONIST BASTARƊS WILL HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH.
I just detest those people with passion.
Mischievous
Egocentric
Evil
Proud
Always thinking they are better than others.

NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

NO PEACE FOR THIEVES

NO PEACE FOR TERRORIST ISRÁEL.

😂 soon you will start typing justice for Iran 😂
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Karnice600: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/15/iran-warns-israel-of-regional-escalation-if-gaza-ground-offensive-launched

Also on Saturday, Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said all Islamic nations have a duty to come to the aid of the Palestinians.

Where is that stupid South African boy that said apartheid is the hook of the Palestinian Israeli conflict?
Someone should interprete this to him in Setswana or Zulu.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by CuntPeddler: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Alhamdulillah
"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful "

If only saudi arabia, Egypt, turkey, Nigeria, uae and other Islamic countries had a leader like Ali Khamenei the world would have been a better place.
Imagine a world without kafirs and Zionist.
Imagine a world without jews, america, Germany and France.
A world without LGBT, fornication, pastors, cannibals.
Death to land grabbers and kafirs in the middle east
Death to kafirs in Africa
Death to kafirs in Nigeria
INSHALLAH

You’re stupid for mentioning Nigeria as a Muslim nation. Bloody head slamming terrorist
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Miracle2020: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Iran should just shut up. I hope they can see what is waiting for them in the Mediterranean sea.
I know isreal, they must do what they want no matter what.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by proff010: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
You reminded me of that infamous missiles shot at themselves. Did they bother to ask Hamas while he attacked Israel.
TruthsFM:
Iran will further hit their country with series of nuclear missiles if they interfere and threatened isreal defence force on their actions against terrorists in Gaza. I’m only pity Iran people cos’ it’s the innocent people that always suffered the nuclear attacks most. Iran weapons no reach half of weapons Isreal has. I only pity Iran and its citizens here
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
dragunov:

See evil personified calling others as evil. You're deranged and need to be put down like a rabid dog. Mohammed was a mad pedophile and the kuran is a useless book that teaches psychopaths, serial killing, mass murder, land grabbing, theft l, bandits and every other heinous crimes imaginable against mankind. We are aware of your plans. How you plan to invade the FCT, how you plan to kill people in Kaduna, Tarawa, Adamawa, Plateau and Nasarawa. How you lean to invade the SW and all. We know. We know how you've infiltrated the armed forces. We are currently identifying you and we will weed you out. We are prepared for you. Every tribe in Africa will weep in pity for Fulani by the time the dust clears.
Shege banza
kafirai marasa amfani, mu kashe ku duka, mu yi wa matan ku fyade, mu kashe 'ya'yanku ma.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by KGBKremlin: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
As the Muslim nations are fixing to surround Israel, here are key prophetic events that are on the line for Fufillment.

In no particular order,

1. DAMASCUS SYRIA turned to Runious Heap Isaiah 17:1

2. GOG MAGOG war. Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Here a collation of nations led by Russia, Turkey and Iran invades Israel to plunder her wealth. Israel's weapons abd expertise will not be able to save them. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself, takes over the battle and Crushes the invaders.

3. Psalm 83 war. Where the Islamic nations around Israel come for here with a plan to delete Israel from the map.
This looks like what is trying to happen now.

4. ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRAN'S FOREMOST STRENGTH. Which under a likely strike on Iran Nuclear facility. Jeremiah 49:34-39.

In all these Battles , GOD ALMIGHTY takes the Glory as He defends HIS Chosen Nation and gives them victory.

Somewhere in the midst of these wars is the antichrist who steps out on the World stage and deceived those on Earth with PEACE AND SECURITY..

One Fact that is clear as day light is that we are living in the last moments of this dispensation of Grace.

The RAPTURE of the Church can Happen anytime now.

Earth is preparing for a war… Heaven is preparing for a wedding!!!

Come into relationship with JESUS quickly! There is no more time.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Revelation 3:10-11
King James Version

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

God is for everybody.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by KGBKremlin: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Period007:
I dont want to hear " genocide in Iran " later o

God is for everybody
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by KGBKremlin: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shinjawestern:

The world are waiting for Iran to try that rubbish..

The whole of Christian countries will support Israel

This beyond religious war wake up.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Karnice600: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
BoldBrainz:
The US is in financial dire straits.

Whenever that country is broke, they begin to posture and pitch smaller nations to war against themselves so they can make money from sales of arms and ammunitions, as well as leveraging on their "big brother status" to exploit the resources in those regions.

Small war between Israel and Palestine, the US has already moved aircraft carriers to the Middle East waters, raising the tension in the air. Now they've landed a war plane in South Korea in a bid to provoke North Korea to reactions. While they're quietly poking Taiwan to raise shoulders against China.

Yet, blacks are still not clear headed enough to recognise these tell-tale signs.

DullBrainz. grin grin
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Israelterrorist: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
CuntPeddler:

You’re stupid for mentioning Nigeria as a Muslim nation. Bloody head slamming terrorist
So in your useless mind Nigeria is a christain ?
Useless nyamuri kafirs,
Who is your president ?
Who is your vice president ?
I don't blame you, nonsense cannibal pastor.
Walahi if you misbehave we'll deal with you
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by dragunov: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Shege banza
kafirai marasa amfani, mu kashe ku duka, mu yi wa matan ku fyade, mu kashe 'ya'yanku ma.

It is you and your generation that are infidels. It is your own mother, sisters and sisters-inlaw that you will rape. You will all be wiped out, you and your murdering cohorts. You don't have any land anywhere in the world. You think you can enjoy life by committing heinous crimes against humanity without negative consequences? You think you can murder people and hope to live in peace. Hell no! Idiot!
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by euwalaka: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱UMU CHINEKE
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by compton11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2023
engrchykae:
no ,but na the same ideology
Iran felt that Saudi have compromised the Arab league as the spiritual leader of the Muslims as they are seen romancing with the West,so they abandoned Sunni Islam which is led by Saudi and formed Shia in order to confront the West.
I know about Iran

Arab league

Muslim
.. two different things
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by UncleKoboko: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
CuntPeddler:

😂 soon you will start typing justice for Iran 😂
Or deh nanamu grin
U think say Iran na biafra?
Go and check military might of Iran, even Israel know their father.
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Mmuussttii: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Righteousness2:
As the Muslim nations are fixing to surround Israel, here are key prophetic events that are on the line for Fufillment.

In no particular order,

1. DAMASCUS SYRIA turned to Runious Heap Isaiah 17:1

2. GOG MAGOG war. Ezekiel 38 and 39.
Here a collation of nations led by Russia, Turkey and Iran invades Israel to plunder her wealth. Israel's weapons abd expertise will not be able to save them. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself, takes over the battle and Crushes the invaders.

3. Psalm 83 war. Where the Islamic nations around Israel come for here with a plan to delete Israel from the map.
This looks like what is trying to happen now.

4. ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRAN'S FOREMOST STRENGTH. Which under a likely strike on Iran Nuclear facility. Jeremiah 49:34-39.

In all these Battles , GOD ALMIGHTY takes the Glory as He defends HIS Chosen Nation and gives them victory.

Somewhere in the midst of these wars is the antichrist who steps out on the World stage and deceived those on Earth with PEACE AND SECURITY..

One Fact that is clear as day light is that we are living in the last moments of this dispensation of Grace.

The RAPTURE of the Church can Happen anytime now.

Earth is preparing for a war… Heaven is preparing for a wedding!!!

Come into relationship with JESUS quickly! There is no more time.

Come Lord Jesus!!!

Revelation 3:10-11
King James Version

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

This pastor they on Colos
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Mmuussttii: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
jrusky:
F u c k Iran. Iran pls do your worst. You can preach religion escalation but can't help Palestinia to get ordinary water, may thunder fire you.

Iran do your worst and bring that religion war let's see who go suffer most, you think it's only your satanic religion have monopoly of violence?

You grabbed peopleland via my a s s jihad shit and forgot one day the owner of the land will come back for his land, this is all what you religion of pieces doing around the world claiming land that does not belong to them.

Fuc-king Fouta Jslon bitch came up North of Nigeria and ran Hausaa into near extinction now these bitch are in total control of the North.

These same bitch came to Ilorin took the land ad claimed it belog to them. These same bitch went to Ibarapa the famous Igboho village but couldn't succeed. These same bitch brought RUGA just to grab lands to propagate their evil religion we kicked their
a s s, Isreal are in their land it belong to them so pls Iran bring that your religion war ok.
U dey high on Colos
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by kevwemike: 8:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bigchristo:
You see how you actually indicted yourself in this matter? USSR has those countries that are aligning themselves with US today US tried to destroy Russia and weaken them same way they are currently funding war to destroy Russia I can bet you that Russia isn’t US mate in anything forget those movies wey you Dey watch dem nor born US well to engage Russia directly if Russia was to be like the likes of Iraq or Libya and other countries Us has invaded they would have deployed troops to wipe them out but they can not dare Russia just Dey play oo they succeeded in breaking USSR doesn’t mean they can fight Russia go back and think exactly why US government have no voice when Russia is carry out any drill I’ve seen US troops avoiding a direct confrontation with Russian troops in Syria, nor let them deceive you nobody on earth can conquer Russia because they not dependent on anyone to strike
the only thing Russia depend on is nuclear we don't even know if d nuclear dey work self lol
Re: Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched by Bigchristo: 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2023
kevwemike:
the only thing Russia depend on is nuclear we don't even know if d nuclear dey work self lol
You Dey whine? Even fear nor go let US risk am,🤣😂

Russia have the most sophisticated weapons in the world forget the U.S. initial GRa GRa 🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Afghanistan Interim Government / How Russia Rescued The Ruble / Armoured Police Vehicle Crushes Protester In Venezuela(Graphic Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.