Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe (34458 Views)

Hot Slap: Wizkid Loses Temper As Man Slaps Him On The Head In Warri / I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by GABRIEL6036: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
Werrey omokomo, staining Nigeria both home and abroad. Spit!!!

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by nairalee(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2023
The money was moved cos it was so portable
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by wittywriter: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Where is his manners manager

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
insidelife22:
Which song he come perform?
Sha Zuu Zeh

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by waice6571: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
Let them give him his money back now..... If it is easy let them hold mic and entertain the crowd na.

Baboon dey work, monkey dey chop grin

6 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
his own nuisance too much
Your dad's own is outstanding.

I see you have been avoiding Tinubu's thread.... You don dey backslide on the mandate oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Cajal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Tinubu children.... From MC Oluomo, Naira Marley to SamLarry, Portable and Zinolesky, you will know they're all crackheads.

Drug lovers. grin
and mohBAD
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by SIXTEENTH(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
grin Controversial Hip Hop artiste, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable.

Bros abeg make who na find another title give am. what do your mean by hip hop artiste?
I wonder how the news outlets normally describe our naija singers as HIP HOP
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
You can take a thug from the streets, but good luck purging him off the streets. tongue

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Dittodat: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Tinubu children.... From MC Oluomo, Naira Marley to SamLarry, Portable and Zinolesky, you will know they're all crackheads.

Drug lovers. grin
Unlike Obi's boys who are drug mules all over Asia and the ones in Nigeria are mostly IPOB terrorist cannibals who take pleasure in killing and eating humans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Your dad's own is outstanding.

I see you have been avoiding Tinubu's thread.... You don dey backslide on the mandate oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thanks, No Mandate For Agulu Candidate. I'm Loyal to Tinubu 247

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Dittodat:

Unlike Obi's boys who are drug mules all over Asia and the ones in Nigeria are mostly IPOB terrorist cannibals who take pleasure in killing and eating humans.
Are you done? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by iamtardey: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Is there a video?! I need to see zazuu
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks, No Mandate For Agulu Candidate
No dick for Iya Holluwhakemmy this week. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

I wonder how the news outlets normally describe our naija singers as HIP HOP

Don't blame them... They probably don't even know what that genre of music means or entails... They probably think anyone who can't sing is automatically a hip-hop star. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
No dick for Iya Holluwhakemmy this week. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don't want your dick anymore
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Roboto11: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
grin Controversial Hip Hop artiste, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable.

Bros abeg make who na find another title give am. what do your mean by hip hop artiste?

grin
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Angelfrost(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
OKUCHI11:
make una tell am wetin happen to Ike Ekweremdu...

well sha their prison better pass the average Nigerian house

So, you would rather stay in a UK prison than live in an average Nigerian house??!... Interesting. tongue
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks, No Mandate For Agulu Candidate. I'm Loyal to Tinubu 247
I am not surprised you loyal to a drug lord and Oluwole Certificate holder.

You were forged from birth grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by DyingFetus: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Zazu opor

My favourite artist for life

Burna boy doesn't come close

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I don't want your dick anymore
Who is giving you before.... I said Iya Holluwhakemmy...

Abi Tinubu don forge your thinking? grin
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Bahamas95(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
This guy always crack me up with his funny way of talking. grin

Instead of me to listen to any of his songs I would rather listen to him talking.
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by dayssolalee(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hmmmm...

Shoplife Africa Network Limited

Present

Shoplife Africa Advertising Network

Do you want to get your business in front of million s of people, we got you covered

https://shoplife.africa/ads/
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by MuMuOnBail: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Na wa ooo

Even if you dress a dog with suit and tie and teach it how to eat on a dinning table with cutlery, It will still run to the bush to eat Igbo (weed) smokers shits.

This is the clear description of this tinted-hair guy case.

A tout is always a tout.
Agboro no dey retire

Like the one now leaving in Aso Rock (I didn't mention anybodies name ooo) undecided
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
I am not surprised you loyal to a drug lord and Oluwole Certificate holder.

You were forged from birth grin
see baby factory product accusing a person of noble birth

1 Like

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Who is giving you before.... I said Iya Holluwhakemmy...

Abi Tinubu don forge your thinking? grin
My mother is not useless like yours

2 Likes

Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
see baby factory product accusing a person of noble birth
Baby Factory? Lol, you that was forged from birth? Lol... Kemi, if you talk anyhow, no Delta preeq for you again.

Better behave grin
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
My mother is not that useless like yours
β€œIs not that”

That means Iya Holluwhakemmy has some uselessness in her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
YourMajesty:
Baby Factory? Lol, you that was forged from birth? Lol... Kemi, if you talk anyhow, no Delta preeq for you again.

Better behave grin
Delta preeq I don't eat egg shell but the main yolk what I want use Delta dick do?
Re: Portable Loses Temper, Threatens To Fight In Europe by YourMajesty(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Delta preeq I don't eat egg shell but the main yolk what I want use Delta dick do?
What have you been doing to the one I gave to you and Iya Holluwhakemmy?

πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Calls Her Daughter & Anna Ebiere's Daughter Twins; Shares New Pic / Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding / Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.