Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS (20895 Views)

Nigerian States With Fastest-Rising Food Prices In 2024 (Full List) / Honeywell Spaghetti Releases “Mini” Version As Food Prices Increase (Photos) / Food Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by hexenbiest: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2023
Not just foodstuffs, even appliances and gadgets are affected. Surprisingly I enjoy special discounts shopping smartphone accessories on oraimo eShop.
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Bigchristo: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Tinubu will fix it … bad belle people claim down
Assuming obi is the president by now, every family go done chop their firstborn
Continue fooling yourself until your eyes go finally clear 😂😂😂
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by PHAYOL81: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is patently not good enough. But it's a phase and this phase shall pass.
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Ikpunnegi01: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
Baboons remains baboons! They no dey ever learn lessons.. They go vote another ancestor next time.. See inflation, but it should be more than this shaa.
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by loswhite(m): 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

shebi one mumu tackled me say increment in wages no dey part of worries leading to inflation prices.

Chai, e better make una dey read to understand, who said it has bn implemented? @bolded, I said the new minimum wages will bring inflation more! "LEADING" in the statement above no get meaning?

Na u need to go back, I mean to get proper education to learn words & meaning. The words "Worries LEADING" that "FACTOR" highlighted na...
When them take increase wages make we for use am check? But mumu no get right to call another person mumu
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Julius1995(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
The current minimum wage is less than $30 in a month. A month o, not an hour, but according to the Nigeria Keynes here, increase that insult of a minimum wage will lead to inflation. Wow, you deserve a Nobel award in economics. It is how you are bold enough to insult the person trying to correct you for me, even in the face of folly. And you sef dey vote o. We are in trouble.
Wealthoptulent:

shebi one mumu tackled me say increment in wages no dey part of worries leading to inflation prices.

Chai, e better make una dey read to understand, who said it has bn implemented? @bolded, I said the new minimum wages will bring inflation more! "LEADING" in the statement above no get meaning?

Na u need to go back, I mean to get proper education to learn words & meaning. The words "Worries LEADING" that "FACTOR" highlighted na...

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by easytig(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
He is the worst 😭 out of the three.
It has never been these bad in a long time.
Majesty7:

Obi would have completely destroyed the economy if he was elected. Tinubu is not the best but he is obviously the better out of the 3. This is a FACT and not just gallivanting around
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by YouAreNobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
You wont see FreeStuffsNG, Helinues and other imps on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by YouAreNobody: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
easytig:
He is the worst 😭 out of the three.
It has never been these bad in a long time.

ahhahahahaha.....you fools will SUFFER!
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by easytig(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
You nko,are you faring any better, slowpoke
YouAreNobody:

ahhahahahaha.....you fools will SUFFER!
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Konjiboii: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2023
Cry me a river
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by UnfairLife7(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
patriotic007:
Thank God it's affecting everyone equally.....All tribes and regions are experiencing it equally.....Until we learn to keep tribalism aside and allow the best among us lead the rest of us,we should all enjoy the renewed shege grin
it doesn't affect fearyourcreator, helinues, jrusky and other miserable RONUs.
Fearyourcreator na rich man for nairaland though but live at Agege
Helinues na chief security officer while jrusky na employer of labour from same nairaland😂

RONUs are super rich o
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by nkemjacob2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
Tinubu and APC wan kill us with expenses
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Apel147(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
Inflation has nothing to do with who was voted, this is as a result of bad policies over the years!

spy24:
Why are you all supprised ?

Mumu citizens wey dey do try your luck every election circle instead of looking at facts...

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by YouAreNobody: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
easytig:
You nko,are you faring any better, slowpoke
I actually am. The only reason why I'm still with y'all in this shithole is because of my building projects otherwise nothing concern me with una tongue
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by nedekid: 1:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Timiblanko:
Una never see anything.

You must learn a lesson
Nigerians don't learn lessons. Majority sorry to say are like bingos, that go back to eat their shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by nedekid: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2023
patriotic007:
Thank God it's affecting everyone equally.....All tribes and regions are experiencing it equally.....Until we learn to keep tribalism aside and allow the best among us lead the rest of us,we should all enjoy the renewed shege grin
Have you noticed the way lastma and those traffic police beg for money? It is embarrassing! Drive pass eg akowonjo roundabout or the junction at the end of adeniran ogunsanya. Omo, the begging na die!
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Primusinterpares(m): 4:26am On Oct 17, 2023
fineboynl:
..to crash food price is to open the border.

Government can use the opening and closing the border to regulate the food price. When it going up you open the border and when it come down you close the border.

Local rice is now 250 for a cup. All the way from 30 during Jonathan.

If foreign rice enters unrestricted. The local rice will be forced to go down and all other food.
Can you listen to yourself?
The only true way out of these mess is PRODUCTIVITY.
Every citizen of Nigeria has to be productive.
And all these mumu exportation of natural resources has to be stopped. We should refine our natural resources and export it's byproducts that way we earn more. Also those things that we import which can be produced here should be restricted.
These things are basic economic.
Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Timiblanko(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2023
nedekid:

Nigerians don't learn lessons. Majority sorry to say are like bingos, that go back to eat their shit.

This got me laughing 😂 But you are actually saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Inflation In Food Prices For 2023 - NBS by Bukola94: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2023
Timiblanko:

Either ways, lesson must be learnt.

In hard way o
LOL,I like how u later put it,we go chop breakfast till we are fill or full. It will be plenty, 9ja youths must get sense by fire by force. Else they'll be slaves till the day they die. Imagine how some people are supporting Israel massacres of Hamas or Palestinians , children for that ,genocide for that matter and Columbia president was the only one that distance himself from Israel. But some Nigerians are supporting it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Thai Cook Fries Chicken With His BARE Hands, Doesn’t Get Burned!!! / Recipe For Chin-chin And Puff-puff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.