Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony (494 Views)

Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by Johnnynews: 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2023
Davido Finally Gives His Testimony and Confirms the Genders of his Twin

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uk3k3UcJbs

Breaking News: Just in: “I lost My Son ifeanyi October Last year, I was at the Point of Giving Up, But He Came Back In Double, 3 Days ago my Wife Chioma Delivered Twins, A Boy and A Girl, The same exact Month October I lost My Son” - Davido Finally Gives His Testimony and Confirms the Genders of his Twin Babies.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by Vick6y: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2023
Only God gives freely

1 Like

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by malcom1X: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
You didn't give up because you were KNACKING another lady in the USA Anita Brown and got her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chioma's heart and her hands are full. 💖
Blessed be the name of the LORD.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by malcom1X: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
Chioma's heart and her hands are full. 💖
Blessed be the name of the LORD.

Chioma is the one no cap. No competition. But why him dey say him give up?

1 Like

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by mariahAngel(f): 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
malcom1X:

Chioma is the one no cap. No competition. But why him dey say him give up?

He really really loved his late son, you know?
What father can bear losing his child?

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Give Up, But He Came Back In Double - Davido Gives His Testimony by MissWords: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Newly Brought His Wife From Nigeria To The UK Cries Out In Pain / Aliko Dangote Is World’s 43rd Richest Man / African Leaders Meet With President Obama. Where's Our President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.