Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her (35068 Views)

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Twoclans(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:

You're great bro.
But I don't let her know I trust her but I do, she doesn't cheat 95% sure of it.
Neat more than her
And she will know when I get a new GF, I don't know if she's a witch 🧹 (and I think number 7 is main thing)
But everything was changed 2 years after she took Birth control, we thought it was BT and Remove it, yet no change.

It would have been nice if you have an idea of how old she is.

All this assumptions here and there might have been cleared if you gave an idea of how old she is.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by int0x80(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
She's likely cheating on you with another nigga and that's a wrap for you dude!
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by EagleSquare1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2023
So does he spend all the time at home with his wife? It's possible if she doesn't go out that out comes to her!

Ever8090:
you no just Sabi counseling at all....

You no read where d guy said she no dey go out, she no get friends? ..how those number of possible reasons for her behaviour capture the main issue which is what I just mentioned now?

No try to council any body again ooo...make you no go brake person marriage... grin
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by pizzzy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2023
She knows what is wrong with her and she might not want to share it with you. Trying to figure it out, you fit get BP for nothing. My advice is that you should when to show her your inner son of bi#ch before she see you finish
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Anonymoususher: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,
If I touch my wife she frown, and complain she doesn't like it.

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.

Since u said she doesn't go out then the issue of cheating on you is out of it.

4 things are responsible for her behavior

1. She must have gotten info of your cheating escapades

2. She is not happy with you

3. She is not finding happiness in the marriage.

4. You are not meeting her needs.

If you pay attention and calm down, you will get answers you seek from her.

When things like this happen, you need to have a gentle conversation with her and try not to see her as your wife only but as your girlfriend

you know how you use to woo her during courtship stage, that is the baby girl treatment she needs now to rekindle the fire but what do we men know?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Enemyofpeace: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
Your wife is cheating on you with another man that is better than you financially and fokiacially
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by SOCRATES669: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
If i were you na to just let her be 🤐
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by blackgold2018(m): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

lol she nor dey go out or he doesn't see when she goes out? you mean she stays indoor 24/7? dey play...

and in my previous post, I said 'possible things involved'... always read to understand and comprehend..
lol Badt guy.

That Mumu that quoted you doesn’t know girls. That a girl doesn’t go out doesn’t mean she has never gone out
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Tzar(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Use sex lubricants . Sex may be painful to her for several reasons.
Do a lot of flirting and f0replay before sex too.
Good luck.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by chuks212: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
>: grin
Reminderz:

possible things involved...

1) she's not sexually attracted to you..
2) she doesn't see you as a man she respect; a weak man.
3) she's cheating.
4) you don't take your personal hygiene seriously; you're not neat.
5) you don't know how to get a woman in the mood.
6) she's not performing her duties as your wife.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Sifol406: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you don't have kids yet your marriage is OVER, but if you have kids your life's job is to find all the means possible to learn how to please her again.
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

If I touch my wife she frown, and complain she doesn't like it.

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Peskid147: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
U guys should book a therapy session and see a marriage coach
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by jubrilELsudan: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
AS E BE SO NA YA GATEMAN AND HOUSEBOY DEY COMB YOUR WIFE OOOO

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by jimcaddy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2023
Hahahahahahahahah you're a typical African man
Obainoman6:
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:
haha that one sef dey but might not be the case as the op described the situation...

or e fit be say sex dey pain am, she doesn't enjoy it with him, doesn't get wet or her body system differs.. but one thing is, you will hardly see a woman that doesn't crave sex... except maybe she's had some traumatic experience that changed her perspective towards sex...
The bolded is actually a lie,men craves sex more than women,you are more likely to see a celibate woman than a celibate man and it's natural because women are emotional stimulated while men are physically stimulated
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:20am On Oct 18, 2023
Obainoman6:
Ontop bride price wey u pay, na u dey dull yourself naw if na me na 2 hot slaps she go use open those stupid legs for me, can you imagine?
Vawulence man
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:47am On Oct 18, 2023
DID YOU BATH AND BRUSH YOUR MOUTH B4 TOUCHING HER.

ARE U THE TYPE THAT DON'T ENGAGE IN pre-intimacy B4 THE MAIN THING .
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Myde4naija(m): 5:24am On Oct 25, 2023
BigYash:
Una no date before marriage?If yes,why the sudden change? Did she just give birth or what?
Something is wrong somewhere.. Abi you cheat,she catch you and you no know? grin Try and ask her questions, and keep a close eye on her activities in and outside the house.. Check your hygiene too ..
stop bringing in dating issuea when serious marriage matters are been discussed, marriage and dating arent the same and will never be the same.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by BigYash: 5:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Myde4naija:
stop bringing in dating issuea when serious marriage matters are been discussed, marriage and dating arent the same and will never be the same.
A wise man would have sensed most of these things during courtship. You date a someone for 6months ,1year and marry,you come here disturbing people with stories,when you ignored red flags,cux of what you people calls "Love".. Shift jare!

Go watch prank people prank their partners online these days,and see how most of you married demons called " partners "

Most people notice red flags,but your mumu mind will tell you he or she will change when you get married..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Extortion In The Name Of Aso Ebi / 16 Year Old Girl Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.