Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Wife Complains When I Touch Her - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Complains When I Touch Her (34975 Views)

My Wife Has Not Allowed Me Touch Her / My Wife Complains That My Private Part Is Too Big & That I Stay Too Long, Help / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Amonijosh1: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
spice up your affair, spoil her a little. change environment, buy little presents, little surprises. after all these, also try new adventures with sex. i think the problem is partly see finish

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by tallfish145(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

If I touch my wife she frown, and complain she doesn't like it.

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.
Maybe ur gbola is too much for her to handle
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by AngelicBeing: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Mugu horseband
Hahaha, lol at Mugu horseband🐴 grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Kenosky1: 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

We have s*x only when she's in the mood, even if I romance her she complain of pain or give useless excuse to stop it.

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Please any advice or help to this.

Please take her for a marriage counseling that will involve an older and matured woman, you may also have the opportunity of hearing her mind. The problem will most likely come from you, IS SHE BEING TREATED LIKE A WOMAN OR ABUSED IN THE HOME

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Gentew(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
You still get mind dey touch your wife with everything happening in the country......

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by babajero(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

different strokes for different folks, mine doesn't allow me rest in the night, weekends or on holidays, just understand her and make her happy/laugh, doesn't have to be with excessive money and gifts.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Bighead95(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Go give another person belle ...

This life is too small
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by pinkyz: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
She is seeing another man
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Otuasworld: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
BigYash:
Una no date before marriage?If yes,why the sudden change? Did she just give birth or what?
Something is wrong somewhere.. Abi you cheat,she catch you and you no know? grin Try and ask her questions, and keep a close eye on her activities in and outside the house.. Check your hygiene too ..
I hate to hear such things, either u date or not humans are not realiable they can change any time

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Nauttyprof(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2023
Reminderz:

possible things involved...

1) she's not sexually attracted to you..
2) she doesn't see you as a man she respect; a weak man.
3) she's cheating.
4) you don't take your personal hygiene seriously; you're not neat.
5) you don't know how to get a woman in the mood.
6) she's not performing her duties as your wife.
7) she knows you can't get it anywhere else so she keeps manipulating you with it; you've gat no options..

if the problem is 1, 2, 4 and 5, then the problem is you... if the problem is 3, 6 and 7, then don't also perform your duties on her, ignore her like she doesn't exist... she wants to friendzone you in the marriage, if she doesn't fvck you, who does she fvck? and did you meet her a virgin? if it persists, get another wife or cheat since she doesn't know what's expected of her, she should go back to her father's house if she's not emotionally matured enough to be married...

What if it is a medical condition or issue?
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by olaxm: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2023
You have entered serious problem.
If you a good Christian, you will ask her for you guys to submit yourselves to a marriage counsellor, not church oooo

Show her you really care about her becoming better, if it doesn't work out, baba na serious church counselling, and break up oooooo

It may not be that, she has another person, sometimes women do a lot of changes, psychologically mostly when they know that they are the only option.

Anyways biblically if she denies you sex, as a lifestyle she is not more your wife, you Christians need to stop allowing people use verses to abuse and kill you

Christian will always quote Scripture standards and neglecting Nature standard. The whole scripture of the bible point to two summary.

1. Glory of God.
2. Salvation to the Mankind.

Human experience from the bad and the good is still the glory of God. God created both the Good and the Bad. Scripture describe many bad experience and good experience that never affected God. Paul scripture context in Romans 9. What Paul is saying is that God is perfectly just to choose some for salvation and not to choose others. He does not owe salvation to anyone. “

The believe and accepting Christ is the requirements for Mercy of God to spritual eternity which can only happens in God kingdom. Just exactly what lefthand thief did on the cross.

So live your natural life and always seek God mercy and forgiveness for sin. God already forgive Mankind sin through Christ. The sin Adam committed. The one you'd personally committed yesterday and the one you'll commit tomorrow.

We can't never live holy holy pass those who failed in the scripture and still experience bad death. The work of law doesn't guarantee God salvation. We will always flee from sin with God love in heart.. But, sin will surely be committed when nature demand something from us.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by ConfidentialDoc: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

She needs private therapy sessions.
Send her to my office

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by donhils: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Have you checked well if she buys a lot of cucumbers or has dîldo somewhere?
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Chidiugwu1990: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
treatise:

Gbam or she engages in self-help

With the above revelation, check her hand bag, her drawer, anything personal to her, you may find her second husband.

If eventually you finds it, oga...make I jux no talk sha
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by winner37(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2023
If she doesn't have friends, she does her thing in the bathroom..

Personal hygiene matters.. I could remember after everything we went in bed first to kiss her I perceived a very bad odour that really switch me off from the mode ...As a man do the needful on your private parts..

Could you change the strategy, pre-intimacy first or make a sex topic.. she is your wife lick and suck everything

Be smart to understand her mode ..
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by peterbello(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
Many of us are in this boat. We just don't speak out. I have read many replies here which doesnt solve anything. I just think the lady's interest is somewhere else. It's not about stress, hygiene or birth control. No need beating a dead dog. Get another wife or a side chick. Because i just see it as sheer wickedness. How can a lady who used to love sex like a nympho just change suddenly without any explanation? And she won't want to be touched by you neither would she touch you. She would rather lose a limb than allow her man touch her hand. It's that terrible.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Ten06(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe your wife was a man before he change his gender
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by HardBishop: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
nobone:
Check well.
Do you beat her,.
Do tou verbally abuse her at the slightest provocation?

Do you emotionally abuse her?

Do you apologize to her when you offend her or you stay for some days and start touching her again?

Do you always find fault in what ever she does and never take time to appreciate and praise her at least even if you don't mean it.

Do you buy her things on her birthday even if it's a bottle of drink.

Do you take care of yourself? Do you brush regularly, wear clean boxers and singlets?

If you don't do all these, please work on it.
You will see changes with prayers.

Hold her in high esteem please. Consider her opinions even if you don't agree with her, politely decline. Avoid heated argument.

I wish you all the best bro, ❤️❤️♥️♥️
So all these things just to get under her panties? Why can't she talk.... See I like women who are expressive to her husband..
You own my body, I own yours. Tell me let's explore.

Our women are too ashamed to express how they want it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by HardBishop: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
peterbello:
Many of us are in this boat. We just don't speak out. I have read many replies here which doesnt solve anything. I just think the lady's interest is somewhere else. It's not about stress, hygiene or birth control. No need beating a dead dog. Get another wife or a side chick. Because i just see it as sheer wickedness. How can a lady who used to love sex like a nympho just change suddenly without any explanation? And she won't want to be touched by you neither would she touch you. She would rather lose a limb than allow her man touch her hand. It's that terrible.
That's why I said polygamy is the best. So many Christian men are even trying...
I don't think Muslim men can endure

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by HardBishop: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
winner37:
If she doesn't have friends, she does her thing in the bathroom..

Personal hygiene matters.. I could remember after everything we went in bed first to kiss her I perceived a very bad odour that really switch me off from the mode ...As a man do the needful on your private parts..

Could you change the strategy, pre-intimacy first or make a sex topic.. she is your wife lick and suck everything

Be smart to understand her mode ..

Is not easy to maintain that down part......🤣 You have to wash panties day and night... Bath consistently... Douche and clean up after using toilet...
Even we guys wash our boxers once in a while. Bro it isn't easy
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by BigYash: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2023
Otuasworld:

I hate to hear such things, either u date or not humans are not realiable they can change any time
You can hate o,but truth is.. Most men don't pay attention to the most important things during courtship.. Them go just put love for head,and the lady doesn't even love them same way.. You need to watch some prank videos of intending couples on YouTube, to see how most ladies go into marriages without one atom of genuine love for some men.. That is why when they finally give birth to one or two,they start frustrating the man .. Marriage is not for the faint hearted ..
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by valdetino(m): 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Same thing I'm passing through with my wife, just try get 1 kele.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2023
OZIOGU1:

Good question, during my case my wife was depressed with my attitude towards her and when she open up, i cried coz i never though i was hurting her with such words, but thank God everthing is ok now.
I am glad that two of you were willing to communicate and resolve your issues

It is a great calling to be a husband and leader, I wish you the best of luck in your marriage. Take her out to events. Show her that you are not ashamed of her. May your marriage overcome any challenges till death do you part
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by OZIOGU1: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
I am glad that two of you were willing to communicate and resolve your issues

It is a great calling to be a husband and leader, I wish you the best of luck in your marriage. Take her out to events. Show her that you are not ashamed of her. May your marriage overcome any challenges till death do you part

Amen, thank you so much
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Zaynkad: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2023
peterbello:

Hmm intimacy is deeper than we would like to think especially Wen children are involved

Infections too can lead to it

She may have lost attraction to you

Personal hygiene problem

Financial problem

She may not have forgiven you completely from past hurt

Stress and changing hormones

Pregnancy and breastfeeding could also lead to it

Marriage is not all rosy. If you are not ready to make sacrifices as husband or wife then u won't enjoy Ur marri cus it's hard work

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by winner37(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Is not easy to maintain that down part......🤣 You have to wash panties day and night... Bath consistently... Douche and clean up after using toilet...
Even we guys wash our boxers once in a while. Bro it isn't easy

Pls, is easy for me to maintain my down part 🤣 , I do all the clean up every weekends ..
My girlfriend made it so easier for me after my bath boxer must be washed..

I know is not easy for some people but keep trying it will master you bro..
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Versal: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Marry another wife. Stop eating her food or eating anything from her.
She de phuck outside.
You can joke about this. grin grin grin grin grin grin
But, it is staring you in the face. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Abemy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

She may be suffering from PID
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Bekeey: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2023
As she doesn't go out, 2 things are involved.

1, she is having online sex with another man

2, She is not a sex type though it shouldn't be her reason because, she did not suppose to be opposing you whenever you make the move to touch her. She suppose to be giving it to you the way you want it just that she may not know how to do it and you will be the one to teach her.
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Versal: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ten06:
Maybe your wife was a man before he change his gender
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Bekeey: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
She always got satisfied from the online sex so whenever you want to touch her she doesn't feel it anymore. She will only be seeing the pictures of the guy she's having the online sex not you. Just try to check her phone codedly till you find out the truth. They said, idleness is a devil workshop

1 Like

Re: My Wife Complains When I Touch Her by Godsent1000: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2023
IamReallyboy:
Help a brother,

My problem is, she no dey go out, no friends. Sad bro try seek counseling. No man should go through this.Please any advice or help to this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor / Bride Showers Praises On Her Mother And Prostrates For Her In Her Wedding Gown / Pregnant Mom Has Baby's Face On Her Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.