Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

White Woman Married To Nigerian Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Woman Married To Nigerian Man (4997 Views)

Nigerian Man Married To 57 Women,150 Grandchildren (Photo) / Woman Married 2 Husbands Same Time For 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by AlminaMia: 8:14pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello there,
I'm a White woman married to a Nigerian man, we have kids together. I found out a few months ago that my husband has cheated on me with an Ibo girl in her late 40S (she's single, no kids). She stayed at mine while I was away on holidays with my kids for several weeks. She left loads of "symbolisms" cruxes like shapes in a "clear, almost invisible type of oil greasy liquid" on all my Walls, furniture, etc and also some ready made meals in my fridge. I felt I was going to die, I passed out for a moment and went through hell. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. I'm not very familiar with the Ibo culture. Can anybody tell me what those symbols mean and why were there for? My husband told her he doesn't want to hear from her anymore, yet she kept trying. I just hope her evil witchcraft doesn't cause us any harm.
Thank you very much for your time and thanks in advance.
Regards
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by emofine(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
First of all how did you know you husband's mistress was I[b]g[/b]bo

Secondly, how do you refer to a 40 year old woman as a "girl"

Lastly it might serve you well to watch a couple of Nollywood movies if you're looking for a half-decent believable synopsis
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by HighChief4(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Why bother yourself when we all know that the poster is Ileke-Idi with one of her numerous IDs trying to bash Ndigbo
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by AlminaMia: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2011
Hello,
I know her full name, according to a Nigerian friend she is an Ibo woman. ( for obvious reasons I can't post her full name here) And for what I understand they cannot get married to a yoruba man right? Still, she traveled all the way to northern Europe to do her evil things or "ju ju" like you guys would say. I'm genuine and I'm not trying to "bash" no one here. Now, what film should I watch? And would that give me an idea of what those things on my Walls mean? I've watched Nigerian movies, but thought it was just not real, until it happen to me. These things are very dangerous indeed.
Thank you
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by obowunmi(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2011
The woman is sick. Those symbols have no reason than to create fear and make you worry.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2011
//

1 Like

Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by AlminaMia: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2011
Hi there,
Thank you very much for your replies. I understand they were going to get married many years ago but they didn't as her parents wouldn't allow him in their family because he was from a different tribe. About the curry she left behind, he said he cooked it himself for us. Later when I found out what he's done and when we "both" found those things on Walls he asked me to chuck it all in the bin which I did. He contacted her and told her he was happy with his family and wasn't looking for someone else, after sometime she got the message. He was very surprised himself, he didn't think bad of her at all. Indeed I know he was very serious with her, nobody would risk his family for nothing. When he knew who she really is & done he was put off immediately. He speculate about her going to his church-pastor and got wrong advice. Nothing is bigger than God, it looks like everything backfired on her. All I wanted to know here is if my kids would get any harm by this, that's all.
Thank you anyway
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
//
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2011
Who calls themselves a white woman? Is that what defines u? Are we supposed to feel sympathy for u for that? U didn't say I'm a brit or american. Newsflash not even close to all nigerians do juju so we don't have an answer for u. Why r u so concerned about this woman instead of ur husband? Pls don't sow seeds of discord here by claiming yorubas can't marry igbos. No such thing. If ur husband could marry u he can marry anyone.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by AlminaMia: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2011
I'm not British nor American, I'm from a different white background. And no, I don't expect you to feel sympathy for that reason. All this Yoruba-Igbo thing didn't come from me but from a Nigerian friend, a lady just like you, wheter she's right or wrong you will judge as I don't have much knowledge about it, I never intent to cause fight here as you put it.
Anyway thank you to all who gave me a good advice. I'm leaving this forum.
Regards
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2011
Goodluck with ur marriage. I'm sure u have nothing to worry about especially since it was her fam that had a problem with him.
Re: White Woman Married To Nigerian Man by coogar: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2011
AlminaMia:

Hello there,
I'm a White woman married to a Nigerian man, we have kids together. I found out a few months ago that my husband has cheated on me with an Ibo girl in her late 40S (she's single, no kids). She stayed at mine while I was away on holidays with my kids for several weeks. She left loads of "symbolisms" cruxes like shapes in a "clear, almost invisible type of oil greasy liquid" on all my Walls, furniture, etc and also some ready made meals in my fridge. I felt I was going to die, I passed out for a moment and went through hell. I was completely devastated and heartbroken. I'm not very familiar with the Ibo culture. Can anybody tell me what those symbols mean and why were there for? My husband told her he doesn't want to hear from her anymore, yet she kept trying. I just hope her evil witchcraft doesn't cause us any harm.
Thank you very much for your time and thanks in advance.
Regards

you should be safe. . . .
when you start getting regular mares at nights, then travel to new orleans, buy a rooster and consult a good voodoo woman.
happy married life.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / 12 hilarious Pictures That Defines D Moments When U Want To Marry An Igbo Girl. / My Wife Want To Kill Me With S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.