Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page (674 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / The Worst Has Happened! She Threw Me Out Because I Refused To Join Their Fetishe / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by Jewessgratitud3: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2023
In fact I'm not posting what happened. This Nairaland mods can annoy somebody.
You'll make a post about other stories they won't touch it but the one that concerns you or your family will hit frontpage without your consent.

Please henceforth, no mod should touch any of my personal post. On no account should that happen until you start posting other ones unrelated to me.

Something happened as regards the last post I made that they pushed to front page but I'm not going to say it even though it is making my head spin at the moment. Thats all I can say for now.
Re: The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by Shapeaso: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2023
Op, why did you post it here?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by Greatzeus(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
In fact I'm not posting what happened. This Nairaland mods can annoy somebody.
You'll make a post about other stories they won't touch it but the one that concerns you or your family will hit frontpage without your consent.

Please henceforth, no mod should touch any of my personal post. On no account should that happen until you start posting other ones unrelated to me.

Something happened as regards the last post I made that they pushed to front page but I'm not going to say it even though it is making my head spin at the moment. Thats all I can say for now.
You should post it, forget about the mod. Problem shared is half solved as they say grin. Besides,when you post it,it's just like pouring out your mind on what's bugging you,you will start to feel better and less frustrated,also you will get comfort from sensible contributions, lastly,you might get advice that will help you make the right decision
Re: The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by Nazgul: 10:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Lol I can relate. grin

I remember one thread like that about what a person should have before hitting 40. I stated my own opinion and innocently replied someone who ask if I've achieved any of what I posted.

The following day when I woke up, I had over 50 mentions, frustrated and depressed people were just masturbating on my mentions as if I'm the cause of their misery. I just jejely logged out to face my work. undecided

I can't come and go and kill myself.

The thing is Nairaland mods lack creativity. The creative mods of romance and family sections we had those days have all gone. So in order to meet up with their daily Front page target, the mods end up moving any topic on these sections they feel might generate traffic to the front page.

This means that if you shared anything personal about yourself on any topic, and it hits the front page, it's definitely going to become public, thus giving you a trailer load of mentions.

My advice, mind what you share about yourself. That experience taught me a lot that day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by Jewessgratitud3: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2023
Nazgul:
Lol I can relate. grin

I remember one thread like that about what a person should have before hitting 40. I stated my own opinion and innocently replied someone who ask if I've achieved any of what I posted.

The following day when I woke up, I had over 50 mentions, frustrated and depressed people were just masturbating on my mentions as if I'm the cause of their misery. I just jejely logged out to face my work. undecided

I can't come and go and kill myself.

The thing is Nairaland mods lack creativity. The creative mods of romance and family sections we had those days have all gone. So in order to meet up with their daily Front page target, the mods end up moving any topic on these sections they feel might generate traffic to the front page.

This means that if you shared anything personal about yourself on any topic, and it hits the front page, it's definitely going to become public, thus giving you a trailer load of mentions.

My advice, mind what you share about yourself. That experience taught me a lot that day.

Exactly.
I just want to get it off my chest that is why I share sometimes.

Thanks
Re: The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page by ahnie: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2023
Lolz@nazgul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Move On / How Car Wash Boy Almost Ruined Me / Shocker! The Marriage Of These Days Leaves Much To Be Desired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.