Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (46103 Views)

Iran’s Commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi Killed In Israeli Airstrike in Syria / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by jargonzboi(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
No not at all. I mean becoming a very fertile farmland.
This is too dark. Please take back this statement. Ah! grin
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Wizmj4real(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Its nothing new and it wont change any dynamics. The Arabs are no cowards. Every resistance fighter in the ranks of hamas has in one way or the other fallen victim to the jewish zionists brutality.

Hamas will outlive this present war. I also have a feeling this jewish brutality will not exceed this week. Israel is quickly getting isolated. The gulf arab states with ties with israel are drawing backwards. Its Normalizati on of ties with saudi arabia is now in the cooler.

China and russia are subtly tilting towards the palestinians. Israel are the biggest losers in this war.

So myopic opinion.

So you're a terrorist sympathiser, dey play

All hamas are not outliving this particular one just so you know
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by hkidola00(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
israel is more prosperous than saudi

not every thing is about money, saudi only have fanciful building and cash to buy weapons, only the weapons the seller wants to give that they can have

israel has money suffiently and technology for its local use that even usa russia still borrow from
so building weapon be it nuclear or chemical means prosperous....do you even know saudi host one of the best doctors now...just forget i can go on and on..isreal is shitty
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by jargonzboi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gbadebo19:
I am seriously disappointed with the kill rate of israel. They are dragging this thing too long. I expect them to have wiped out nothing less than 500k out of those wild donkeys.
Ah!
Stop nau
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Chochovini: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2023
lwisee:
One by one...

The world will soon be free of terrorist, Christians and Muslims will live in peace
. Then who are the terrorists if I may ask you?
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dyke15(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2023
sheeda995:

You have never set foot out of your village,yet you speak about dining with Jews lol.something that will never happen to you in your lifetime. Sometimes I wonder if Africans IQ is naturally low or you are truly cursed

How many Jews do we even have in Nigeria?
Trust me, u really re a dunce .
Muslims re plaques that the rest of the world surely won't associate with.
No good Muslim on earth.
And for ur info, I won't stoop so low to ur level dragging about who is more exposed or not.
U can locate ur Way to Gaza and defend ur terrorist brothers

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
hkidola00:
so building weapon be it nuclear or chemical means prosperous....do you even know saudi host one of the best doctors now...just forget i can go on and on..isreal is shitty
israel have the best in everything

Israel scientists doctors are global standard not the saudi thats looking for nigeria doctors every min

all round tech and innovation israel is better, and yes tech and innovation is what makes israel the leading nation alongside usa, uk, canada, russia, germany, china

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by BigTableShaker(f): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
Gbadebo19:
I am seriously disappointed with the kill rate of israel. They are dragging this thing too long. I expect them to have wiped out nothing less than 500k out of those wild donkeys.

The matter tire me sef..

IDF for slaughter millions sef.

So, it will deter any future terrorist.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Iamzik: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Its nothing new and it wont change any dynamics. The Arabs are no cowards. Every resistance fighter in the ranks of hamas has in one way or the other fallen victim to the jewish zionists brutality.

Hamas will outlive this present war. I also have a feeling this jewish brutality will not exceed this week. Israel is quickly getting isolated. The gulf arab states with ties with israel are drawing backwards. Its Normalizati on of ties with saudi arabia is now in the cooler.

China and russia are subtly tilting towards the palestinians. Israel are the biggest losers in this war.

Jewish brutality??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So now you are wishing the war to end. Lol

Israel has always been isolated and they are used to it.

Let China and Russia tilt to where they will. How has their tilt stopped Hamas launching rockets indescriminately into Israel for years?

Israel go settle down pick hamas small beans this time. No hurry at all. In years to come Hamas will fear when Israel is mentioned
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by billyG(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Israel is a shithole!

Its a US military base in the Middle-East!

Take away aids from them and they will all die of hunger!

I laugh in Arabic, istrael that has d best agricultural success on earth,they turned deserts to fertile farmlands.they exports fruits, vegetables, honey,flowers to Europe steady.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
billyG:

I laugh in Arabic, istrael that has d best agricultural success on earth,they turned deserts to fertile farmlands.they exports fruits, vegetables, honey,flowers to Europe steady.

What are they planting!

Tomatoes and cucumbers! 🀣🀣🀣

Does shiit will grow anywhere!
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Dybala11(m): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
hkidola00:
educate me prof.. i like to learn
Dude it's not every country that invests heavily in football, even the Saudis didn't massively invest in football like they're doing recently.
Countries like Qatar are also doing well financially, did you ever think it a possibility decades ago that they'd be the host of the FIFA world cup 2022??
It required massive investment both in infrastructure and all for Qatar to successfully host the last world cup.
Meanwhile, the nominal GDP of Israel is bigger than that of Qatar bro.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by persius555(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
what do you mean hamas is sunni inspired, its iran shia that is arming hamas, hezbolla, houtis

They are all terrorist organization that doesnt affect saudi power, saudi own is to keep them far from them like in yemen

if they can keep their population in check without these terrorist then its ok, thats why they are for the fight against iran

So long as saudi control the mosques power is theirs in the muslim world

You can't rule out the socio religious links of these ME militant groups. The founder of hamas was a member of the Muslim brotherhood, a Sunni affiliated group. Though hamas gets its funds majorly from Iran, it operates independently from Iran unlike Hezbollah.
They opposed Iran's stance with Al Assad in Syria during the height of Arab Spring.

The Saudi are not enemies or backers of hamas but it's in their own interest that Sunni affiliated groups remain under their control.

The Saudi Iran relationship is like the India China relationship. They all want to keep their allies in the region. The Saudi know the Americans are there for economic reasons and peace with Israel in the ME.
For now, Iran is the common enemy but the Saudi have learnt not to put their eggs in one basket when dealing with Washington
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Ninizs: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Omo ibo cheering Israel, Biafrara will soon be like this, oloshi
NzogbuNzogbu:
nice one

wey the coward iran and arab world making noise to join, no be the same hamas (northern gaza) don wipe finish with palestines in the south as israel asked?

Wetin una dey threaten again, abi wetin remain aside rubbles in north gaza
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by emmanuelbrown26: 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2023
Doris4ever:

I'm not looking for a normal driving job. I need a car to work on Uber/bolt platform. Is called ehailing business. The job is better than normal driving.
I would hv loved to help but my connection based on this is in Aba. I hv few people I could link u up but alot of drama in dis our Lagos.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Daystar7: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
What's Hamas doing in a refugee camp?

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by billyG(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2023
persius555:

You can't rule out the socio religious links of these ME militant groups. The founder of hamas was a member of the Muslim brotherhood, a Sunni affiliated group. Though hamas gets its funds majorly from Iran, it operates independently from Iran unlike Hezbollah.
They opposed Iran's stance with Al Assad in Syria during the height of Arab Spring.

The Saudi are not enemies or backers of hamas but it's in their own interest that Sunni affiliated groups remain under their control.

The Saudi Iran relationship is like the India China relationship. They all want to keep their allies in the region. The Saudi know the Americans are there for economic reasons and peace with Israel in the ME.
For now, Iran is the common enemy but the Saudi have learnt not to put their eggs in one basket when dealing with Washington
If not for fear of USA,Iran who have taken over Saudi.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by 2Radii: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:

If dem born ur pæpæ and ur ancestors wəll, go there and shout alahukbaru grin grin grin

Go na, go
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by creativehubb: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
No peace for evil doers
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by creativehubb: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2023
Cowards always hiding in between civilians...clearly not too keen for his virgins.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by engrchykae(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2023
Pootle:
watching FAUDA on Netflix ready my mind for the war wink,
I watched fauda 1 to 3 back in 2020.
I respected Israeli mossad

1 Like

Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by JOemmy(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
One less terrorist chief to worry about nice one from the IDF.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Fcwilly: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2023
misreal:
grin ;Dmake israel use an farm cassava.so they can export it to west africa

Just as war turn Ukraine is feeding us with wear and other grains
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Doris4ever(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

I would hv loved to help but my connection based on this is in Aba. I hv few people I could link u up but alot of drama in dis our Lagos.

Kindly assist me in whatever way possible. I will really appreciate you.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by ivolt: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2023
Somilat:

Palestine is equivalent to ukraine. That is why Russia is silent

Putin/Russia is not silent.
It is in favor of Palestine but hopes to be the eventual mediator.
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Jagabanarmy: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a look below. Just spotted this. Israel doing a smashing job getting rid of the bigwigs!

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/chief-of-hamas-military-brigade-killed-in-israeli-airstrike-in-gaza/
This is just the beginning, more to come until Hamas is totally eliminated
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2023
Khallicopyro:
Why kill the son? Why not his father?

You go question yourself taya
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Otobong3374(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2023
Svoboda:

When you finish screaming come and drink water, okay? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😝🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Otobong3374(m): 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
anything to deceive yourself

Israel have always gotten bigger after every war to your tears

its ties to the arab states are still intact, those ones only need to do eyeservice for palestinas

if they are not happy they should strike, russia and china only sue to de-escalation not involved in any side
Don't follow that young bitch 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🀣🀣🀣😝😝😝😝 Hama will collect wotowoto πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by Otobong3374(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dyke15:
This Hamas guys re just bulls**t. Why pick a fight u know u can't win .
The sane world stands with Israel.
If u re not on the same idealogy with the above, u can book a flight to Gaza nd help the Hamas smiley
Hama is terrorist, time for him to receive wotowoto from Israel has come 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🀣🀣
Re: Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza by ahaz: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Botragelad:

You mean Gaza turning into a farmland? Lol

PS: Let me tell you lot how these Hamas work. The thing is Israel or Mossad probably have a list of most if not all Hamas bigwigs, the important ones, maybe not the ones sent to snuff it. What Hamas do is strike Israel from civvy homes, schools, hospital, when Israel strikes back they take photos of kids and claim that Israel is bombing them for no reason, meanwhile they are indirectly using the civvies as cover.

They hide in buildings whereby if the Israel have to strike it would bring the whole building down. Don't be fooled by their propaganda. They are well good at it, running to the media when you fire back at them. They should come out and fight like men, not using civilians as shield.
NOW, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY A TERRORIST IS HIDING IN A REFUGEE CAMP?
Bloody cowards!

Exactly my taught..I know for sure that Israelis will not be as barberic as the Arab demons and on the other side, the Israelis are as mean as the Arabs, they play the tit for tat thing very well and they are the masters of the game.
Quite me,had it being it's a christian country like Nigeria that was located in that land Israelis are occupying today, the Arabs would have bombed them out if EXISTANCE by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War: Ukraine Announces β€˜Good News’ Against Russia / Photos Of Nana Akufo-Addo's Wive And Daughters / Cameron Finally Leaves Downing St For The Last Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.