Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,557 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Zionist Religious Ideology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zionist Religious Ideology (461 Views)

Will Secularism Promote Religious Tolerance In Nigeria ? What's Your Opinion. / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Here is what dauteronomy11:24 says to ISRAEL_ Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread, shall be yours: from the wilderness and lebanon from the river euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be..(judging from the mindset of people whos religion and tradition has eaten deeply, i need not to say is a land despute but a "right" given to them by a religious forefathers) now according to civilization any one fighting for his or her right is not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Here is what dauteronomy11:24 says to ISRAEL_ Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread, shall be yours: from the wilderness and lebanon from the river euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be..(judging from the mindset of people whos religion and tradition has eaten deeply, i need not to say is a land despute but a "right" given to them by a religious forefathers) now according to civilization any one fighting for his or her right is not wrong.
Does the current State of Israel exist based on that National Constitution stated in the Book of the Laws of Moses or instead a different constitution which was probably created after the British gave the land to the people back in the late 40s? undecided

This here Constitution of the Nation of Israel does not in any way or form compare to the Law of Moses — the National Constitution of the Nation of Israel constituted by God in the Land of Canaan— and so both nations should not be confused as being the very same. undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2023
Maybe i need to remind you that TORAH is still much alive in there mind just as the so called british constitution... is.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Maybe i need to remind you that TORAH is still much alive in there mind just as the so called british constitution... is.
The Torah is alive does not mean it is the Constitution Law in the current State of Israel. What you call the Torah is the Constitutional Law of the Nation of Israel that God constituted in the Land of Canaan. God's Israel is not Britain's Israel. What you have today is a nation that was given to the people by the British, not the nation that God handed to the Israelites in the Land of Canaan. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
I do not doubt, the british created state called israel currently, but i seriously doubt the mindset they operate on... YES i'm forced to believe that current israel is a brainwash colonized nation by EP, But the Torah been alive and effective has already set the ball rolling.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bestbrain123:
I do not doubt, the british created state called israel currently, but i seriously doubt the mindset they operate on... YES i'm forced to believe that current israel is a brainwash colonized nation by EP, But the Torah been alive and effective has already set the ball rolling.
The Torah does absolutely no such thing since God was clear that all prophecies and visions were to be sealed after the end of His Judgement against the Nation of Israel(and Judah) which took place over 1900 years ago. Yes, the Law of Moses is an EVERLASTING covenant God made with the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. But since God judged and cursed all of Israel over 1900 years ago, His Old Law of Moses — the Torah— can neither redeem nor fight for them as they are cursed under that Law. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
If you are advocating or answering in side with christian doctrine disbelief of them about JESUS.. been the reason you said there are cursed and unredemable then you WRONG! TORAH remains the most pushing force in line with any biblic religious believe about GOD. So any group or persons in support of that is directly doing the will of GOD

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2023
Bestbrain123:
■ If you are advocating or answering in side with christian doctrine disbelief of them about JESUS.. been the reason you said there are cursed and unredemable then you WRONG!
■ TORAH remains the most pushing force in line with any biblic religious believe about GOD. So any group or persons in support of that is directly doing the will of GOD
Again, God Himself promised in the Law of Moses that He would eventually have to curse all of Israel for their sins against Him - Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. This has nothing to do with your Christian delusions but the facts as stated, even promised by God in His Law to the people of Israel. Even Moses spoke at length of this being the eventual end to come for all of Israel in Deuteronomy 31 and 32. undecided

2. If you read the Law which you keep pushing there you would actually see that the Law does not provide any path to redemption for those cursed under the Law. They are forever lost to the Old Law. So, God's curse on Israel was meant to leave them completely helpless under the Law, and that stands even to this day. And this was in order that God could send Jesus Christ to gather back the Lost Sheep of Israel. He is the only one capable of redeeming those who are Lost to the Old Law of Moses. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2023
Funny enough that the same british who turn west african upside down in the name of christian faith, gathered the remains of sons of JACOB and pave the way for another dark era of reasoning... what do you think was in their mind, when such nation was created out of the intended purpose they originate from...

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 11:57am On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
■ Funny enough that the same british who turn west african upside down in the name of christian faith, gathered the remains of sons of JACOB and pave the way for another dark era of reasoning...
■ what do you think was in their mind, when such nation was created out of the intended purpose they originate from...
Too easy to blame the British. The problem here is not that Britain gave a country to the Jewish people who asked them for it. It is rather that so many people blindly make this about God when He has no hand in it. It is merely a war between two peoples over the territory and nothing more. undecided

2. I don't think the British meant for what continues to this day to happen in both cases. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Go back and check all the nations british has lay their hands on:
And analyse if there are still mentally ok. (Including india) if not religious intolerance next is terrorism,always fighting to maintain their land mark and culture as a people.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
■ Go back and check all the nations british has lay their hands on: And analyse if there are still mentally ok. (Including india) if not religious intolerance next is terrorism,always fighting to maintain their land mark and culture as a people.
Australia, Canada, Ireland, United States, New Zealand, etc., seem to be doing just fine. undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2023
The ones who carried british blood lineage... You think they are fools.. This people know exactly what their doing.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
The ones who carried british blood lineage... You think they are fools.. This people know exactly what their doing.
You are merely here trying to create an issue where there ought to be none. Nothing stopped Nigeria for example from flying high long after the British left. Did you know that it was after the British left that Nigeria came into its oil boom? If tge country had wisely invested its earnings from the start into serious development projects, the country would have been competing with the likes of China, Singapore, etc.

1 Like

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, God Himself promised in the Law of Moses that He would eventually have to curse all of Israel for their sins against Him - Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 & Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. This has nothing to do with your Christian delusions but the facts as stated, even promised by God in His Law to the people of Israel. Even Moses spoke at length of this being the eventual end to come for all of Israel in Deuteronomy 31 and 32. undecided

2. If you read the Law which you keep pushing there you would actually see that the Law does not provide any path to redemption for those cursed under the Law. They are forever lost to the Old Law. So, God's curse on Israel was meant to leave them completely helpless under the Law, and that stands even to this day. And this was in order that God could send Jesus Christ to gather back the Lost Sheep of Israel. He is the only one capable of redeeming those who are Lost to the Old Law of Moses. undecided

you are really sick

where did you get all these jargons from?

you really need to get help...
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
22jumpstreet1:
you are really sick where did you get all these jargons from? you really need to get help...
This from the sick one who goes about telling Fables in place of what is in fact written? Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This from the sick one who goes about telling Fables in place of what is in fact written? Look who's talking! undecided

kobojunkie..you are not well

and you know it....

please see a psychiatrist..

i will pay for it...ASAP
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
22jumpstreet1:
kobojunkie..you are not well and you know it.... please see a psychiatrist.. i will pay for it...ASAP
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by SeraphEl: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2023
99.9% of time I vehemently disagree with kobo junkie stance on just about anything, but on this note, he is actually correct.

The modern nation of Isreal is not same as biblical or ancient Isreal. Today’s Isreal is very secular and liberal. And today’s Isreal don’t even have any semblance of the law of Moses in their constitution. Maybe a tiny bit remnant but negligible.

Only thing today’s Isreal adhere to (somewhat) are some relics of the biblical holiday such as Yom Kippur, & Sabbath. Even their lunar calendar is revised Babylonian time system.

#Facts.

Today’s Isreal is as “Israelite” as United States is “Christian” by constitution. Today’s Jew is as biblical Jewish as an average American or Nigerian is biblical Christian. Laughable.

Not many Christians consider this fact else they would have to think twice about supporting “Isreal”.

22jumpstreet1:

you are really sick

where did you get all these jargons from?

you really need to get help...
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by 22jumpstreet1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2023
SeraphEl:
99.9% of time I vehemently disagree with kobo junkie stance on just about anything, but on this note, he is actually correct.

The modern nation of Isreal is not same as biblical or ancient Isreal. Today’s Isreal is very secular and liberal. And today’s Isreal don’t even have any semblance of the law of Moses in their constitution. Maybe a tiny bit remnant but negligible.

Only thing today’s Isreal adhere to (somewhat) are some relics of the biblical holiday such as Yom Kippur, & Sabbath. Even their lunar calendar is revives Babylonian time system.

#Facts.

Today’s Isreal is as “Israelite” as United States is “Christian” by constitution. Today’s Jew is as biblical Jewish as a average American or Nigerian is biblical Christian. Laughable.

Not many people consider this fact else they would have to think twice about supporting “Isreal”.

i did not disagree with that ...it is the part he said curses and not being saved by the law and all that.....
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2023
Before you go ahead defending british, i want you to know that freedom is not given is sometimes what you fight for... THE U.S.A fought for there mental freedom thats why they enjoy today. unlike some westafrican nations who choose to pamper their colonial masters ideology..
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Before you go ahead defending british, i want you to know that freedom is not given is sometimes what you fight for... THE U.S.A fought for there mental freedom thats why they enjoy today. unlike some westafrican nations who choose to pamper their colonial masters ideology..
There is no defense necessary here so stop trying to derail your own thread. undecided

By the way, Nigeria is not the USA obviously so I don't see the sense in pretending freedom can only be obtained one way from a colonial master. undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2023
Oh.. Maybe you miss the whole point at first.. (zionist religious ideology was'nt all about british constitution) but you set the disscusion rolling.. And pointing out to you why such so called british constitution is a brainwash set of principle... YOU SAID DERAIL. WHAT DERAIL?
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bestbrain123:
Oh.. Maybe you miss the whole point at first.. (zionist religious ideology was'nt all about british constitution) but you set the disscusion rolling.. And pointing out to you why such so called british constitution is a brainwash set of principle... YOU SAID DERAIL. WHAT DERAIL?
All I did was point to the difference between the Israel you read of in the Bible and the Israel you see today. I made no mention of a British Constitution since both constitutions mentioned instead belong to the State of Israel, only different states in this case. undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2023
I have questions for you...? Which nation compared the modern bible..? Also which nation spread it faster than any other and why.?
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:

I have questions for you...? Which nation compared the modern bible..? Also which nation spread it faster than any other and why.?

The Bibles now has been doctored to the ideas of political religionists for brainwashing their subjects the original Bible was meant to solve all the disparities among adherents peacefully! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

So there's no nation on this planet today that's promoting the original concept of the Bible. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:
■ I have questions for you...? Which nation compared the modern bible..?
■ Also which nation spread it faster than any other and why.?
Compared in what sense? undecided

2. Well, technically, you could say that the Roman empire did it. By pretending Scripture the official book for its antichrist religion of Christianity which it made official thanks to Apollo, the Roman Empire helped the Book's popularity immensely. undecided
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by KnownUnknown: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bestbrain123:

In that case the filthy Jews should come to your home and take it over because some greedy assholes wrote nonsense in a book.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 1:13am On Nov 10, 2023
There has never been a time, the bible was believed to be from it original source, starting from roman era... Translation stroke manuplation.. Even the puritan bible if not a rejected doctrine, it will be a unaccepted book TOBAH, book of Enoch and many many more... does all this selected ones qualify the truth of Gods word. when believers accept the ones they are most comfortable with. one of those still bothering some churches is the concept of TRINITY.
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 1:26am On Nov 10, 2023
To author=KnownUnknown post=

In that case the filthy Jews should come to your home and take it over because some greedy assholes wrote nonsense in a book. (Any day you understand that what you plant in your mind will uplift you or destroy you.. is when you start learning why the jews behave the way they do)
Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41am On Nov 10, 2023
Bestbrain123:

There has never been a time, the bible was believed to be from it original source, starting from roman era... Translation stroke manuplation.. Even the puritan bible if not a rejected doctrine, it will be a unaccepted book TOBAH, book of Enoch and many many more... does all this selected ones qualify the truth of Gods word. when believers accept the ones they are most comfortable with. one of those still bothering some churches is the concept of TRINITY.

The Bible's Author (GOD) had told you what will be the result if adherents grasp the message found in it.

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.Isaiah 2:2-4

Note the highlighted in blue: it's not all the people that will get the sense of what God said that's why Jesus said only few are finding the WAY (SOLUTION) to mankind's problem {Matthew 7:13-14} and what will the rest of mankind be doing at the time those that understood God's will are doing it?
Revelations has this to say:

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. Revelation 6:3-4

So when JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are fulfilling what God promised in the Bible book of Isaiah 2:2-4 and Micah 4:1-3 politics will not allow others to understand what is happening instead of having love among themselves like Jehovah's Witnesses {John 13:34-35} they will be fighting and killing one another! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zionist Religious Ideology by Bestbrain123(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2023
One of the countries that has the most killing rate, has that religion as a major worship.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is In Control Of World's Events? / Adam And Eve Became Prayer Warriors / Cardinals Begin Pre-selection Meeting For New Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.