Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) (4750 Views)

The Utter Idiocy Of The 'Jesus' Story / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Church: And The Idiocy Of The Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
This dude is an example of so many shades of wrong in our educational system.

ScienceWatch:
SCIENCE IS LOOKING VERY STUPID LATELY !

Scientists are grudgingly examining Emmanual TV as one of the most reliable sources of deeper insight into the existence of God as revealed by the mighty Jesus Christ.

Emmanuel tv?

Mother of God!!!

There is nothing someone won't hear on Nairaland

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by dalaman: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Why are you honouring a person with obvious mental illness with a topic? The best thing is to read his nonsense, laugh and move on.

By the way, where is KingEbukasBlog?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
That one they promote TB-JAH ministry nii oo.

Seems you don't know sciencewatch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
dalaman:
Why are you honouring a person with obvious mental illness with a topic? The best thing is to read his nonsense, laugh and move on.

I saw it and was like "jesus christ, everyone needs to see this shit"

By the way, where is KingEbukasBlog?

I have no idea, i just miss discussions with dorox, my man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Just when you think it can't get any lower, someone comes along and proves you wrong
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

Just when you think it can't get any lower, someone comes along and proves you wrong

you act like you are new to nairaland. everybody knows science watch and oaralo.ye are mad. it remains small them for enter market.

they should be ignored. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:
This dude is an example of so many shades of wrong in our educational system.

Emmanuel tv?

Mother of God!!!

There is nothing someone won't hear on Nairaland
Mmmm. It is clear from your fake logic that you are not one of the intelligent
Atheists in this camp.

But for the enlightenment of progressive Atheists I take the liberty of posting a brief extract below;

Prof. F. Collins says he was forced to examine the evidence concerning the truth or falsity of religion, Prof. Collins was eventually led to read C. S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, where, he says, '...within the first three pages, I realised that my arguments against faith were those of a schoolboy.'
He realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality

After Prof. F. Collins read Lewis’ critique of moral law, he realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality, but a Creator God fit the explanation perfectly.

There you have it. It requires superior intelligence and an effective use of LOGIC to break out of mundane, boring and fruitless Atheism.
Prof. Collins will certainly help many progressive Atheists to move forward and out of the viscous trap laid by the
failed prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins.

Gabe, you Atheists have to say about tithing. Explain this “The bizarre—and costly—cult of the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard dawkins,” Atheist prophet Richard Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person!

However, this privilege of meeting richard dawkins is not available to ordinary members such as Jackbizzle or Martinez19,
Jackbizzle is on Atheism's wanted list for not paying his monthly tithes.

Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs 27,000 Naira monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “richard dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

However, the tithes of 27,000Naira a month is too little for the karma Atheists gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” himself. Such a privilege is only reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which costs 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research Jackbizzle and Martinez19. There are more disturbing verifiable facts that is stopping millions of youth from even talking about Atheism.

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you act like you are new to nairaland. everybody knows science watch and oaralo.ye are mad. it remains small them for enter market.

they should be ignored. grin

i swear i weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
Johnydon22, take sciencewatch serious at ya own peril wink

3 Likes

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Mmmm. It is clear from your fake logic that you are not one of the intelligent
Atheists in this camp.

But for the enlightenment of progressive Atheists I take the liberty of posting a brief extract below;

Prof. F. Collins says he was forced to examine the evidence concerning the truth or falsity of religion, Prof. Collins was eventually led to read C. S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, where, he says, '...within the first three pages, I realised that my arguments against faith were those of a schoolboy.'
He realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality

After Prof. F. Collins read Lewis’ critique of moral law, he realised that no law of science could adequately explain the existence of morality, but a Creator God fit the explanation perfectly.

There you have it. It requires superior intelligence and an effective use of LOGIC to break out of mundane, boring and fruitless Atheism.
Prof. Collins will certainly help many progressive Atheists to move forward and out of the viscous trap laid by the
failed prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins.

Gabe, you Atheists have to say about tithing. Explain this “The bizarre—and costly—cult of the prophet of modern Atheism, Richard dawkins,” Atheist prophet Richard Dawkins offers members of his foundation, which is allegedly dedicated for “reason, science and progress,” some “valuable” benefits such as the chance to meet him in person!

However, this privilege of meeting richard dawkins is not available to ordinary members such as Jackbizzle or Martinez19,
Jackbizzle is on Atheism's wanted list for not paying his monthly tithes.

Membership is organized hierarchically in circles—depending of course on how much money you pay for his “non-profit” organization—called the “dawkins Circles”. The “Reason Circle,” which is the cheapest option, costs 27,000 Naira monthly and offers you discounts on merchandize from the foundation store, such as this cool T-shirt above, and the chance to attend events with “richard dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities.”

However, the tithes of 27,000Naira a month is too little for the karma Atheists gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” himself. Such a privilege is only reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which costs 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research Jackbizzle and Martinez19. There are more disturbing verifiable facts that is stopping millions of youth from even talking about Atheism.

What da Bleep is he saying?

5 Likes

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

I think every religionist here on NL lately are just trolling, take the butterflylion for example, his posts are painful to the eyes to read, outrages reason and ridicules sanity but science watch is on a whole new level.

Sometimes i doubt if they are serious or just trolling but then i remember that everything is possible in this universe. people can be that daft

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

but science watch is on a whole new level.
It's been long you visited NL then.

Science-watch has been a long time troll + SCOAN Advocate
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

I think every religionist here on NL lately are just trolling, take the butterflylion for example, his posts are painful to the eyes to read, outrages reason and ridicules sanity but science watch is on a whole new level.

Sometimes i doubt if they are serious or just trolling but then i remember that everything is possible in this universe. people can be that daft

You have no idea how you have given me 20/60 vision now with your extremely vision torturing posts.

See the glasses I use now. 5 times thicker than the base of a Coca Cola bottle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

It's been long you visited NL then.

Science-watch has been a long time troll + SCOAN Advocate

yeah been long i paid attention, just getting to know these new guys now. Meeeeeehn just when you think our days was tough, you guys have to deal with a whole new challenge all together.

it's not easy arguing with stupidity. Una dey try

1 Like

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Adepeter2027 seems to be one of the few genuine truth seeker here. He admitted in public that, "I thank God for the success of my wedding ceremony."
I may be that he like Prof. F. Collins the self-confessed radical Atheist have an advanced intelligence other Atheists dont have. Prof. Collins admitted in public that his previous beliefs against "faith" and "God" was childish schoolboy stuff.

Prof. Collins would frown on the religiosity of Atheism.
However, 27,000Naira a month is too little for the karma you gain from having a private lunch with the “Holy Prophet” himself. Such a privilege is reserved for members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” which cost, again according to the article cited above, 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

As one of the most respected scientists in the field of genetic research, Prof.F.Collins was a self-described 'obnoxious atheist' in his academic days. During this stage in his life, it seemed clear to Collins that science had all of the answers. Any questions about life and the universe could ultimately be reduced to physics and chemistry.

Prof.F.Collins was Forced to examine the evidence concerning the truth or falsity of religion, Collins was eventually led to read C. S. Lewis’ Mere Christianity, where, he says, '...within the first three pages, I realised that my arguments against faith were those of a schoolboy.'
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

That's if I even gat the strength to type like you're doing.

Lemme list them down
1. Dr F
2. Sciencewatch
3. Analice
4. Butterflyli-on(par time troll/mad man)
5. Oaroloye
6. Billy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

That's if I even gat the strength to type like you're doing.

Lemme list them down
1. Dr F

Who is Dr F again?

2. Sciencewatch
Haaaaaay God!!! this one weak me

3. Analice
A good friend

4. Butterflyli-on(par time troll/mad man)
dude dey create alternate accounts and use them to like his own posts, psychosis this one

5. Oaroloye
Don't know this one though

2 Likes

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

yeah been long i paid attention, just getting to know these new guys now. Meeeeeehn just when you think our days was tough, you guys have to deal with a whole new challenge all together.

Hahahahahahahaha Lmao cheesy cheesy You actually think you are smart? Dude we have been cavorting with you so you would not feel so bad about your special strain of stupidity cheesy

I did tell you that you think intelligence is when you talk down on people? You need to have a reality check.

Your validation is as insignificant as a fart in a storm.

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter27 the post above proves your point so well.. LOL
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Suck it up johnydon grin
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by butterflylion: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
You can have the last word now.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:

Who is Dr F again?

Haaaaaay God!!! this one weak me

A good friend

dude dey create alternate accounts and use them to like his own posts, psychosis this one

Don't know this one though
Dr F - you don't know him?

I'm sure you know Dr Sleep, the one and only defender of 4evergod

Oaroloye - you don't know that one too? Hian. Oaroloye and sciencewatch are two different sides of the same coin.

Analice10-7 - ya pal? Chaiiiii. That one that can insult for Africa.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:
I agree.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
johnydon22:
adepeter27 the post above proves your point so well.. LOL
Buhahahahaha
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Oaroloye - you don't know that one too? Hian. Oaroloye and sciencewatch are two different sides of the same coin.

Chai, so different shades of crazy are here now.... na big gbege be that naaaaaaaa.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by ScienceWatch: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Dr Sleep I dont know. But I have studied the brilliance of Analice107
who is a true worrier for higher truth. Analice107 is a great example to all truth seekers. Analice107 will never bowing down to a brutal gang of low-level Atheists rushing in to attack.

Bronchitis is brilliant, but has failed to focus exclusively on fraudulent Nagualism or Criminal Scientology.
Adepeter2027 is correct, we are two different sides of the very same coin. I am heads and he is tails.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have updated the list above,sixth name included.

6th name = Billy.

johnydon22:

Chai, so different shades of crazy are here now.... na big gbege be that naaaaaaaa.
Lol.....

Most atheists Yaff returned/crawled back to their shell ever since the number of trolls/mad-men started increasing on this section.
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Dr Sleep I dont know. But I have studied the brilliance of Analice107
who is a true worrier for higher truth. Analice107 is a great example to all truth seekers. Never bowing down to a brutal gang of low-level Atheists rushing in to attack.

Bronchitis is brilliant, but has failed to focus exclusively on fraudulent Nagualism or Criminal Scientology.
Adepeter2027 is correct, we are two different sides of the very same coin. I am heads and he is tails.
Johnydon22, Shebi I tell you....
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by adepeter2027(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

Johnydon22, Shebi I tell you....

Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:
I have updated the list above,sixth name included.

6th name = Billy.

Lol.....

Most atheists Yaff returned/crawled back to their shell ever since the number of trolls/mad-men started increasing on this section.

this is not something someone has to deal with brother, best time you just have to ignore
Re: Can It Get Any Lower? (religious Idiocy) by johnydon22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:
@Johnydon22

Below link describes them well.

https://www.nairaland.com/3888439/fun-popular-contributors-religion-section

make i rush go read and learn who to ignore and who to engage here beg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealing With Pride As A Christian. / Why I Left Islam After Reading The Quoran / How To Overcome The Evil Traps Satan Has Set For You As A Man Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.