Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts (4959 Views)

4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now / 5 Shoes Girls Should Stop Wearing / At What Age Do You Think A Woman Should Stop Wearing Short Items? Skirts, Gown ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by kemmeye: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Nigerian men with turtle toe should stop wearing sandals, cover those toes plz.

Am I the only one who has noticed how disgusting Nigerian men's toes are?

[img]http://4.bp..com/-wqV4ct4Ro-8/TpHzlcvTAcI/AAAAAAAABI4/svGSbbD2Jhk/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FZ2F5LWd1eS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-725484[/img]

ewwwwwwww everytime i see this picture i just want to puke my insides out.Blech
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by toyemz(f): 4:24am On Oct 25, 2011
@poster
nice one
but have you noticed guys with hairy legs that wear shorts
not only that some of them have bow legs and yam tubars for legs
I cant wait to see the day that most of our fat obese men would realise that the wearing to shorts is a no no for them
you including!
Re: Naija Babes With Broomstick Legs Should Stop Wearing Short Skirts by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
Obese men ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Body Cream That Can Make You Have A Brown Shinning Skin / Blemish Balms Also Known As Bb Creams / Ladies!!!an Amazing Use For Milk Of Magnesia Antacid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.