Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO (27027 Views)

Lagos CP Orders Removal Of Okokomaiko DPO Over Extortion / Cultism: Rival Lagos Schoolboys Clash In Meiran / Shoot Any Cultists Found With Firearm, Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
Na wah.

Shameless DPO who passed his boundary out of his personal greed. The amount collected as bribe should be approximately his monthly salary. After sharing with his boys, he should get far less.

“Better is a dry morsel and with peace, then a house full of sacrifices and with strife”.

By now he should be regretting his disgraceful and greedy behavior. By now he should be shouting “o had I known” to himself. All he needed was a simple investigation and confirmation. His thieving nature took the hold of him. Now the long arm of the law - as the police call it - has caught him.

One expects that as you grow in rank with the police force, you begin to drop certain dirty, irresponsible and reckless behaviors. No police officer needs bribes to live the lives. With the police, just like other security agencies, opportunities abound. Salaries are guaranteed and it is easy to access loans to run small businesses. They have cooperative societies to help reduce their financial burden.

Police uniforms have been turned to shops/businesses by a lot of our policemen. Many will never have peace in their hearts, if they do not mount roadblocks. Their uniforms have become sources of their daily income, while salaries are their monthly income. In the end, many end up not using their illegally collected usefully. No wonder you see them with pot bellies, arising from excessive beer, stout, shepe, palm wine with pepper soup and fresh fish everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2023
grin

Scape-goat....

Karma is a bitch am very much happier now...
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by mihanmusics: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by teabully(m): 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
So d dpo just wasted his 15/20 years of his active service on mere 200k, good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Menclothing: 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
I like the way Lagos commissioner is fast to discipline

Good one I pray the man last

Those police won’t like him

Let’s pray for him

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by BarrElChapo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2023
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

@BenHundeyin

Shouldn't they be prosecuted ?

Didn't we read the other day on here where a police boss likened extortion to armed robbery.
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by JayElectroNika: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Qoko: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2023
Alas, their uniforms were not removed like other erring police officers
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Aroyjunior(m): 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel7543:
na meiran side I dey stay sef… I sabi the police station for dat ilewe junction… na so so bad news I dey always hear about those officers, dem too dey corrupt for dat meiran police station.
I work around there every body is a suspect so far they can extort and make money from you
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by zoedew: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
naptu2:
SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

@BenHundeyin
"wrong and unprofessional" na grammar! Those policemen are armed robbers and should be so charged before the court and appropriately sentenced!
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by naptu2: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Shouldn't they be prosecuted ?

Didn't we read the other day on here where a police boss likened extortion to armed robbery.

Who says that they won't be prosecuted?
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by lanre4411(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2023
Daniel7543:
na meiran side I dey stay sef… I sabi the police station for dat ilewe junction… na so so bad news I dey always hear about those officers, dem too dey corrupt for dat meiran police station.
I always try to avoid these police criminals in that area the extortion is too much pls police PRO it remains these police criminals around ipaja their station is opposite zenith bank abesan estate pls help us they are too corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by gentleguy1975: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2023
Kama sowahu lojokojo twice
This is Internet age, let's be careful
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by greatefa1011(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2023
gift01:
DPO sef Dey disgrace himself
When your cup done full na so you go committed. May God continue to expose and disgrace those giving Nigeria Police BAD name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
N!gerian m€n are Uzeless..... All of them angry angry
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by BarrElChapo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2023
naptu2:

Who says that they won't be prosecuted?

When they are, please let us know.
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by BigBashiru: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Levels1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bellarin:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Have been seeing your post on begging almost every day.

Since you have hand to type online, why not appiy for a job as a sweeper? Washer , or labourer with this you will be able to take care of your needs.

I'm shaming on your behalf honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Confirm4real(m): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
And recently in Kano they just recruited some terrorist and criminals into the police force grin

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Lisaint(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2023
joseph1832:
Na so. The complainant should be careful now, these policemen have this tendency to be ruthless whenever their evil and thieving ways are unearth.

I hope he gets justice because the evidence is very thin and aside his brother, the only person who can corroborate his story is the POS vendor.

I wont be suprise if the POS vendor change story
Our npf men fit threaten him
As hes the only witness
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Prokaryote: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Meiran police officers and extortion are like 5&6... They need to change the whole officers in that station.
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by jrusky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good one.
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by AskProf: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bellarin:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

2 Likes

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by samuzee26: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Why are they covering their faces
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by AskProf: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
Bellarin:

Acct num with faith
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Twoclans(f): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Something similar happened to my friends over the weekend in Abuja.

The police van blocked them at about 10 pm and locked them up until the next morning when they were made to pay 200,000 for their release.

It's just unfortunate that the Nigerian police force can never change for good.

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by FireUpNow(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2023
Dont be deceived by the removal as he will be posted to another division to continue his DPO post

1 Like

Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by kiddkash(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
End-sars part 2 is loading undecided.

Bunch of criminals in black uniform!!
Freestuff and co. will never believe that police officers are corrupt being. They just haven't dealt with him b4. Mummy and daddy provides all that they need. They don't know what it means to be a man, to leave your family and loved ones behind, to go out to the world and hustle, suffer, motivate yourself, achieve and build big things.
They think they are the ones that produced it
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by Administration1: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Omo, this is sad
Re: Extortion: Lagos Police Commissioner Orders Removal Of Meiran DPO by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2023
Are all the police old and aged? is majority of the police not youth and part of the Nigerian youth shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Generalyemi:
angry

Nigerian youths are really suffering.
But tribalism n religion won't let them think straight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience At The Police Station / Omesa Broderick Tortured By Police, Undergoes Brain Surgery / SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.