Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (53751 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2023
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Wujio: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
Soft life broda. Well done !

21 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2023
I even took some to eat on the train to Edinburgh, Scotland from Manchester.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
E no easy o! Thank you for the reply.

Wujio:
Soft life broda. Well done !

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Wujio: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
E no easy o! Thank you for the reply.

My brother God don settle you already !

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
Now in Scotland, I'm spending so much to eat food that are not at the same level as the free food my sister was giving me. grin

47 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2023
Thank you o and thank God!

Wujio:

My brother God don settle you already !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Solofresh2: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2023
So what do you want us to do now?

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Mhizzard(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2023
If truely this account is real,i wonder how people that will mail he as he posted this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
I want you to praise which ever God you believe in, because he did it all. grin

Solofresh2:

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by RoyalBlu(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2023
Sister wey sabi.

That akara and pap is everything. Soft landing food smiley

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by TheWinterBird(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2023
All looks yummy and I love the yellowness of the corn.

11 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2023
Thank you for the nice reply.

RoyalBlu:
Sister wey sabi.

That akara and pap is everything. Soft landing food smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2023
You are right, and it was yummy eating it too.

TheWinterBird:
All looks yummy and I love the yellowness of the corn.

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2023
Here are some photos of my visit to the Man U stadium. They played against Brentford. They were losing, but equalized and won it at the last minute.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Brownbetsport24: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Solofresh2:
jealousy dey catch you,

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Varunpulyani: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Your sister get mind buy ice fish cook Stew for you in UK?

Ahhh let us blame peter obi and igbos 😭👏😭😭

9 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2023
No mind the guy. grin

Thank you for the support.

Brownbetsport24:
jealousy dey catch you,

13 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2023
She was very nice. I really enjoyed my time there.

Nigerians full here o! Even for Scotland na so so broken, Yoruba and some Igbo I dey hear for streets by people talking on the phone or to another Nigerian walking with them.

Varunpulyani:
Your sister get mind buy ice fish cook Stew for you in UK?

Ahhh let us blame peter obi and igbos 😭👏😭😭

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by inoki247: 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hmmm....

UK people and talk talk up nd down....

Almost every Nigerians in UK don turn YouTubers nd Tiktokers....

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by slaawomirr: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Female siblings can be so sweet

I got 5 female siblings

And I know what am enjoying
Infact my own is even worse because I'm the only male child

They treat me like a king most times

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by ATEAMS: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
There's no place like home...yo
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by atiku4President(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
Don't eat away your destiny. The journey of destiny is too lonely

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Resurgent2016: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2023
This same uk where food is more expensive than nigeria

3 Likes

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Beuberry(f): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2023
Datum!

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by XAUBulls: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I was in Manchester for 2 weeks as my first stop on my Europe tour, I plan to visit over 20 European countries on this tour.

I stayed with my sister and her family in Manchester, I was treated like a king with so many delicious Nigerian food.

I took pictures of some of them and here they are. These food might look like no big deal to many on here, but it is for me, since I don’t know how to cook and I live in Las Vegas where it’s very expensive to eat Nigerian food at a restaurant.

I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland at the moment, will make my way to Glasgow, Scotland tomorrow, and then board a bus that will take me to Northern Ireland. The bus will drive onto a Ferry to cross the Irish Sea. I will stay one day in Belfast and then jump on a train to places I don’t know yet, but I have to be at the airport in Dublin on Monday the 23rd of October to catch a flight to London, where I will stay with Dj Douglas for 1 week. He’s is a childhood friend of mine. He’s the one who taught Dj Neptune how to Dj. The last time I saw Douglas face to face was back in December 2005, when he went to the airport with me when I was traveling to Amsterdam from Lagos, on vacation. Before I got back to Lagos in January of 2006, Douglas don japa go London. Lol

He’s established now with a wife and kids.

I will post more as I go about my journey. Stay tuned.
That's awesome... Some nice pics there.

My younger bruv lives in Manchester with his immediate fam too. A great place to stay outside of London. By the way, do you use GoPro for your YouTube videos or some other device? I enjoyed your views and images of Brasilia which you did at the beginning of 2023 and the Akara (Acaraje) delicacies (which was first brought by Yorubas to Salvador in the State of Bahia from Nigeria in the late 1700s).

Enjoy your trips man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
God bless all the good Big Sisters out there.

Naijamanyoutube,
And this award goes to your darling Sister...... ❤️

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Team Chelsea FC and Agbado FC 😋 😍 💙
See as Corn Fresh 🌽 😋

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Streetmovement(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everywhere good

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by atobs4real(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
They consciously did the needful
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Everywhere good
Gbamsolutely!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Expensive Jollof Rice & Chicken I Just Bought (pics) / Guy Found A Rat In His Fried Rice .(Picture) / How To Reduce Excess Salt In Your Food!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.