Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Car Tracker - Your Experience Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Tracker - Your Experience Please (455 Views)

Who Has Used An Oil Catch Can Before And What Is Your Experience ? (Pics) / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / 205/70/R15 On Camry 2001: Auto Gurus And Those With Experience Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Car Tracker - Your Experience Please by flexya: 6:30am On Oct 19, 2023
I want to install a car tracker on my new Highlander but unsure of which one to pick. I want something reliable with good network coverage (since the all.l seem to rely on GSM coverage), phone app live tracking and also have the ability to remotely shut down the vehicle in the event of a theft.

I used Tramigo in the past but they dont seem to be available any longer.

Please advise based on your own purchase/experience.

Thanks
Re: Car Tracker - Your Experience Please by drdanny(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tramigo helped me recover my stolen Honda Academy way back 2010 May. Car was stolen in Abuja and I was able to successfully track it after two days in Jos and I recovered it and drove it back to Abuja myself along with some policemen I personally hired to assist me.
Sad to hear they're not available any longer. For me, they are the most reliable, although network challenges could delay the efficiency of the tracker but you can't go wrong with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Lexus ES330 2006 / Lagos / Ibadan Car Hire / BMW, Intel, And Mobileye Set To Work Together On Self-driving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.