Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs (14747 Views)

Lagos To Shut Independence Tunnel For 4 Weeks For Repairs From May 3 / Ministry Of Works Closes A Portion Of Marine Bridge For 8 Months For Repairs / FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pls stop bothering us every week about repairing Third mainland Bridge.

Is Julius Berger that built it dead in Nigeria? If No, then call them and give them the job ro do a total repair and stop all these nonsense weekly repair that never finished.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Bennieben(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
chawtinz:

Bennieben come and see something
See wahala

1 Like

Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by 43Ronin: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
the bridge don turn office for politicians. every politician repair am to make him won choppins
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by masseratti: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
What exactly is the problem of the third mainland bridge requiring shutdown every time for maintenance?
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Fire18: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
How ma
ny times
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
nah him papa money nah.Allow him to CRY

you don't have sense
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
truthfinder319:

This is Lagos but you will soon see children of hate selling gala and fake products wailing here.

you don't have sense
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Chibuzoripob: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Irony1:

you don't have sense
Same like ur father at home
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by chaloskyx: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
FG to shut 3mb to embezzel funds in the name of rehabilitation Nigerians are such stupid ppl i swear
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
Same like ur father at home

another product of childhood trauma spotted. grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wella
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Pauliaette(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ooo I can't wait to see the amount to be used in repairing the bridge. Hmmmm every year una go dey repair this bridge, wetin dey spoil am nah
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Chibuzoripob: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Irony1:

another product of childhood trauma spotted. grin grin grin grin grin e pain am wella
exactly like ur miserable, useless father at home.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Burob: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
saasala:
Every appointment and whatever I have on the Island is now cancelled till further notice. I can't come and be chuking my head inside mad traffic
Jobless Thing, 1 day closure from Saturday night to Monday morning will scatter your business on the Island?
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Revolva(m): 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
N!G€RI@N M€N are Uzelezz..... all of them undecided

We all know that you are a psychopath , since you are better than most nigerian men why dont you lead the way to free hungry gals amd oloshos and lazy entitled gals all over nigeria disgracing their families

Better go and reason your fake life before thunder to strike you down
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by able20(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo man,
Wetin concern you with South South oil?

Ibo land has no resources.
Ronu people think say everyone naa Igbo.
Ronu folks made Igbo people so important that when a man from Kwara or Benue state commented on social media they will say Igbo, Igbo.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by ajepako(f): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
What kind of idiocy is this?

The part that urgently needs repair is not Adeniji Adele part but from Iyana Oworo axis while heading to the Island

Also from UNILAG/ Bariga axis while returning from the Island

Take note!
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by lifenajeje(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
saasala:
Every appointment and whatever I have on the Island is now cancelled till further notice. I can't come and be chuking my head inside mad traffic

It's Sunday u can take alternative routes as there is less traffic on sunday .
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Blackdisciple(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Repair repair repair, if that bridge can't withhold any more it should be demolished and build a new one, what's all these repair after 3, 3 months and disrupting movement. undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Obierika(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
AskNgige2:
U are very stupid if u are living in Lagos..

Your life span will reduce to 10yrs

Ask Ngige how far

You are very stupid if you don't live in Lagos but what happens in Lagos is your problem!
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by ToladolVentures(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
For how long o?
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Basher8583: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
tommykiwi:
You will see the billions of dollars they will use and do just repairs of the bridge.

Criminals ......

Na you be the criminal for thinking in that line.

Na only thief dey suspect everybody for stealing becos thats exactly what they would do
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
exactly like ur miserable, useless father at home.

e really pain you wella..... grin grin grin grin grin you are really suffering from your childhood trauma. Omo see projection oooo. Classic mental case.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Chibuzoripob: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Irony1:

e really pain you wella..... grin grin grin grin grin you are really suffering from your childhood trauma. Omo see projection oooo. Classic mental case.
olori buruku Omo ale jati jatii.u are useless to Ur hopeless father
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Mday0194: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Learn crypto trading and earn in dollars
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by maxzzo1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
na every 6month dem dey repair dis bridge
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by tommykiwi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2023
Basher8583:

Na you be the criminal for thinking in that line.

Na only thief dey suspect everybody for stealing becos thats exactly what they would do
You be BIG MUMU....

Na pple like you dey spoil dis country, foooooool like u.

When your free MB expire, I go know wetin you go use dey browse nonsense.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
olori buruku Omo ale jati jatii.u are useless to Ur hopeless father

E PAIN YOU WELLAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and take your drugs
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Chibuzoripob: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
Irony1:

E PAIN YOU WELLAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and take your drugs
u are useless and worthless to Ur slowpoke father
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by davit: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
kuntash:
chai!

I keep wondering for the past 8yrs what the works ministry did in the last administration.
I think its likely to be the worst!

I can recall how many times that bridge was closed because of repairs. I also remember vividly then that its better for Lagosians to feel the punishment now so they can fix it once and for all than face disaster. So what did they do?
it is one of their cash cows
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by todugo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is one of those audio project that are eating billions and trillion of national income.
Agbado Crew, how much them done give una from this loot? Vote for good governance, they said no.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Irony1: 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
u are useless and worthless to Ur slowpoke father

as e pain you e dey sweet me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and take your psychotic drugs, you have a mental disorder.
Re: FG To Shut Third Mainland Bridge For Repairs by Chibuzoripob: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Irony1:

as e pain you e dey sweet me..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Go and take your psychotic drugs, you have a mental disorder.
Same way E pain Ur slowpoke father at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Loaded Truck Ram Into Residential Houses In Iwaro , Benue - Pictures / Six Tips To Make Living In Lagos More Bearable / No Plane Crashed In Lagos - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.