Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces (69043 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by HopeSpencer: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
I challenge you to find three things that everyone on earth can agree on..

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not blow up one or two buildings, they blow up countries.

They do not kidnap one or two people, they kidnap thousands (Guatemo bay)

They do not kill two or 200 people, they kill thousands to millions of people

They do not steal oil tankers, they steal oil blocs and even a whole country.

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

They steal lands and give to whoever they like.

Only few understand the above..

Israel should find a way to live side by side with Palestinians.

Islamic terrorist, this thing pain you die. You will join other terrorists in hell soon.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Somilat: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Islamic terrorist, this thing pain you die. You will join other terrorists in hell soon.
You are a terrorist.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Ombudsdabomb: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:
The only option left for the Evil Zionists are AIRSTRIKES

Why are they no longer talking about the ground invasion of Gaza?

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?
Check your biases, You are not a Muslim but you are prejudiced against the west
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by caracas: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

All of you are ignoring the main terrorist = The United States of America and her puppets (NATO).

They do not belong to one or two terror groups, they create and fund terror groups (Taliban, Isis, al aeda, hamas, boko haram etc).

While you lot are here deceiving yourselves calling small flies terrorists, the main terrorist is out there constantly causing death and misery all over the world.

Stop typing nonsense Oga

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Akatsuki1(f): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Hypocrite 🤡
If you're offered the choice to either japa to Yankee or Saudi Arabia, you no go waste time choose Yankee

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

What a lot of people don't know is that most Western military establishments are now WOKE. Most Western powers we fear and revered can't compete militarily today after allowing 'wokeness' and lgtv to enter their arm forces. A good example is how America abandoned the war in Afghanistan and ran way. Had it been French troops in Niger attempted to fight during the coup, you all would've seen how the bodies of French soldiers will drag on the streets of Niamey. They are weak and can't compete effectively in ground battle. What the only have now is technology. Israel today is technically an European country nothing Hebrew about them and they're following on the footsteps of their Western brothers.

Any Israeli ground engagement on Hamas/Hesbollah dominated area will be catastrophic for them. The only edge they have now is air power which can't achieve much. Ground battle is necessary in gaining control.

I'm not a Muslim but I hate the hypocrisy of the West and injustices meted to the Palestinian people. The white Zionists from Europe who are in Israel today are not even the original ancient Israelites. Why are we allowing them to grab lands that is not theirs?

Your last question is funny!
Who is the "we"? Are you màd? You go over there and stop them na!!!

The funny thing you don't know is those two will gladly kill and burn your black ass without thinking about it. They don't like or regard you cuz you black. And while war is bad, why should I care so much about people who wish me dead?

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by excanny: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Good job, Israel
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by HopeSpencer: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Somilat:
You are a terrorist.
E pain you. I'm a yeeboe jew.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Vado(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Some of you Nigerians have allowed anti-west sentiments clogged your brains. Which land did Isreal steal? Do you even know that Israel is smaller today than it was at creation in 1948? How do you steal a land you have a direct ancestral rights to? Everyone accepts that the first settlers of the lands were the Canaanites whom acculturated with the Jews. Then the Romans expelled them from their lands and renamed the place Syria Palestinia. This is not theoretical, these are scholarly accepted facts. The Arabs didn't even get into the picture at later centuries. There was no time in history that these lands was totally emptied of the Jews.

Also, all the possible solutions for peace between Israel and Palestine was rejected by the irrational Palestinians for a sole reason that they just didn't want the Jews thriving in the Middle East. They simply cannot stand them existing if not, any logical person would have accepted The Camp David Agreement of 2000. Stop sounding smart to dull people's only. Many of us know the history as it actually was.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Toluwanise247(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Werey the death of your brothers pain you sha

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Krismas(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
dangermouse:

Nobody understands anything. You should educate yourself more and stop delving into matters you know nothing about.

All what you typed above are just on hearsay I presume.

grin Wot do u know? To fight for one’s freedom and independence is now terrorism? That’s how NELSON MANDELA was jailed for 20yrs on terrorism charges but later hailed as a freedom fighter. HAMAS will one day be honored as freedom fighters. Mark my words
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Smartguyboy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
waveman2:
Hen isreal remove the terriorist and heir sympathizers within their mist they will have access to go anywhere.Egypt say isreal got intelligence about the attack but did not act and I believe them cos it was an opportunity for isreal to finish Hamas once and for all's real palestinians can live in peace.

If you think that you must be a big fool you don’t kill ideology with warfare they just want to grab more land as they been doing since 1948. And FYI I’m condemning what both parties are doing because innocent children are dying that my only concern.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by waveman2: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
Brother the reality of it is Hamas is a terriorist organization u don't fight for freedom killing innocent civilians.So you can see that you are the bigger fool indeed since you refuse to use your head.Isreal are out to wipe out Hamas as a terriorist organization that is why they told the civilians to move south and not be used as human shield.If they want freedom they should do it peacefully and fight for it.
Smartguyboy:

If you think that you must be a big fool you don’t kill ideology with warfare they just want to grab more land as they been doing since 1948. And FYI I’m condemning what both parties are doing because innocent children are dying that my only concern.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by dangermouse(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Krismas:
grin Wot do u know? To fight for one’s freedom and independence is now terrorism? That’s how NELSON MANDELA was jailed for 20yrs on terrorism charges but later hailed as a freedom fighter. HAMAS will one day be honored as freedom fighters. Mark my words

can that be said about Biafra in Nigeria?

Is not sd that you people support Palestinians but do not support Biafrans who feels marginalized in Nigeria.

Is it safe to say too that Biafra will be free too?

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Chetas81(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Call them names but tomorrow you'll still run to their country while neglecting Saudi Arabia.
BECAUSE THE FOOOOOOLISH CITIZEN REFUSED TO DEVELOPED THEIR SELF AND THEIR COUNTRY, AFRICAN CITIZEN THE BLACK ONE, HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES TO SOLVE
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

International or domestic politics are just names to suit whatever purpose you choose for yourself. From time immemorial empires have always been in existence. British empire, Roman empire, Mongolia empire and even Uthman Danfodio was sweeping across the continents just to force people into worshipping one certain god...
While those empires were subjugating the world where were you or how many did you condemned? Was it not one of those empires that drove Israel into exile and today your type would call Israel strangers in their own land.

If any Islamic nation has the same power as USA do you think the world would even experience any peace? We all know their intentions and we should be glad we have a country that would always checkmate their excesses by every means possible.

Honestly, I don't understand the gibberish you typed, so off topic that I begin think I am having a conversation with a lunatic.

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by AntiTerrorist: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pierocash:
So the foolish terrorist still had the gut to remain in his house with his family in Gaza? Did he think Isreal is joking? Oponu
When his mates are hiding among civilians in hospitals and refugee camps.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Krismas(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Vado:

Some of you Nigerians have allowed anti-west sentiments clogged your brains. Which land did Isreal steal? Do you even know that Israel is smaller today than it was at creation in 1948? How do you steal a land you have a direct ancestral rights to? Everyone accepts that the first settlers of the lands were the Canaanites whom acculturated with the Jews. Then the Romans expelled them from their lands and renamed the place Syria Palestinia. This is not theoretical, these are scholarly accepted facts. The Arabs didn't even get into the picture at later centuries. There was no time in history that these lands was totally emptied of the Jews.

Also, all the possible solutions for peace between Israel and Palestine was rejected by the irrational Palestinians for a sole reason that they just didn't want the Jews thriving in the Middle East. They simply cannot stand them existing if not, any logical person would have accepted The Camp David Agreement of 2000. Stop sounding smart to dull people's only. Many of us know the history as it actually was.
grin Ignorant mugu! Camp David is only btw Israel and Egypt and has been in force since 1973. Nothing concern any other Arab nation about dat. The Palestinians are the philistines. Palestinian is the way the Romans pronounced philistine. And The philistines have been in Gaza before ABRAHAM ever wondered into Canaan. The Jews are the ones who came from nowhere claiming their god gave them other peoples lands in Canaan. And as for this modern day Jews, migrants from Europe with questionable ancestry has done NOTHING to foster peace with their neighbors. Britain rigged all the parameters against the original dwellers of the land and foolishly expected them to accept such conditions? They setup Israel in dat place to destabilize the place. They had initially proposed Madagascar, then Ethiopia and finally Palestine. Also Israel has increased 8times its original size at inception in 1948 cos they always stealing lands by force. The biblical Jerusalem is so small compared to the Jerusalem of today! How can Jerusalem become more fat? Even the Pharisees will not recognize this present day Jerusalem cos it has expanded by Jewish theft of Palestinian lands. So shot up!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by OriginalCEO: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
alamscolo:
I watch the videos on CNN and aljazeera, abeg let them stop this air bombardment, it Is killing the civilians more, I believe land invasion will be targeted at the culprit rather than killing little children. It's not appealing I must confess or Palestine and Israel should reach an agreement as per land sharing. Those counts are really underestimated... There are still a lot of people under those rubble

I like following on Aljazeera because of their bias one-sided view, to see how it's hitting them. I'm forced to believe any Muslim who isn't an extremist (terrorist) is a terrorist apologist.

What were they thinking on Oct 7?
Why haven't they released the hostages of multiple nationals that they kidnapped?

None of these Islamists have called them out on these issues but they keep clamouring for global sympathy & cease fire whilst they are also actively firing rockets at Israel.

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by okoroemeka(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

America cannot do anything without the active support and collaboration from the target country,they do their own through trickery,deceit and proxy,moreover isreal has offered a separate state to Palestinians on five different occasions but they rejected it and insist on destroying isreal

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by AntiTerrorist: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Death to all islamic terrorists like you. Instant death!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by phorget(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Honestly, I don't understand the gibberish you typed, so off topic that I begin think I am having a conversation with a lunatic.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by okoroemeka(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Princewill1:

if possible you need to go back on brush up your history knoweldge from the Roman conquest of middle East,the rise of Islam and Christianity,the rise of the ottoman empire,the fall of Jerusalem to the caliphate's,the first crusade by pope urban,the Jewish migration to Europe,the Holocaust of second world war and the return of migrated Jews to build a nation in 1947,anybody that says the Jews do not have a claim in that area is mischievous,it is even documented by the Romans that the Judean region is the most difficult to rule due to the Jews that are stubborn and don't want to change their conservative religion,they even committed mass suicide at massada instead of surrendering to the Romans,
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by bigiyaro(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Where were you when Hamas plotted,trained and attacked the Israelis? Who is losing and crying now? A wise man knows that violence is not necessary when killing a fly or mosquito perched on your blokus.
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Krismas(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
okoroemeka:
America cannot do anything without the active support and collaboration from the target country,they do their own through trickery,deceit and proxy,moreover isreal has offered a separate state to Palestinians on five different occasions but they rejected it and insist on destroying isreal
grin Wen Palestinian state was put on vote at the UN Israel was one the countries who not only VOTED against the Palestinian statehood, but also greatly pressured other countries to vote against Palestinian statehood. Wen about 126 countries voted for Palestinians, it was Israel who was the first to insult those countries as IRRELEVANT COUNTRIES. U are talking nonsense! Why are u lying?
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Munamu: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Luckysbab:

Just keep fooling yourself. If they still point out professionals in other fields in these countries, you'll still shift goalposts to talk nonsense.

Sebi UAE na Christian nation. Olodo osi

Oponu nie joor! Why are your people that are not professionals not going to Arabian countries. Keep supporting what is not. And your kindred in UAE, they told you the prefer there to Western countries abi. We know your type oyinara!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Munamu: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Smartguyboy:

The Igbos can go anywhere in Nigeria and around the globe but Palestinians don’t have so access to even cross from Gaza to West Bank.

Yes! They have been conquered na
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Munamu: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Luckysbab:

Goan face your ludo game and stop clowning on what's beyond your exposure.

https://www.expat.com/en/network/nigerian/in/5673-kuwait/

Pele ogojo!
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by biina: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Vado:

Isreal has been land grabbing since it was recognized as a state undecided
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by biina: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
bigiyaro:
Where were you when Hamas plotted,trained and attacked the Israelis? Who is losing and crying now? A wise man knows that violence is not necessary when killing a fly or mosquito perched on your blokus.
and where were you when Israel was killing people e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_during_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's obvious they don't value their children's lives and since they probably have many wives, having more children is like baking bread in oven for them.

Even if they use those children as collateral damage, they know that they'll still have more after those one's deaths.
ReubenE:

That has always been the strategic end game of those people. Wrap the dead or anything inside sheet and put it on camera to turn the world against their adversaries especially after looking for trouble.

Watch Al Jazeera, it is only children they display on camera even those of few months old and I wonder how a 5 months old baby is injured but the mother appear to be fine
Re: Israel Airstrikes Kill Jehad Mheisen, Hamas' Head Of National Security Forces by akan102: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't get it, why are they always showing pictures of themselves carrying children who have died, is it to gain public sympathy or what?

Don't mind them, terrorist tactics to draw simpathy.
They wanted war let them have their desired war

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Zaki Anwari Falls From Plane, Dies / Black S. Africans Occupy Pool After White Racists Attack Black Teens (PICS) / Dead Body Carried Like A Passenger On Motorcycle In Uganda (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.