Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE (670 Views)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by fleexee(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
I was at Ketu bus stop in a very hectic traffic when a LASMA guy diverted some cars to pass.. immediately I tried to move police stopped me asking who I am..

Next thing is why did I should find them something..

because I refuse and insist have done nothing wrong and I won’t come down from the car, or settle them they remove my plate number and went away with it..

Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ogun wee kee dem.

1 Like

Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by adecz: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stingy man.

Why you no find them something❓

You think say na oyibo land you dey❓❓
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
fleexee:
I was at Ketu bus stop in a very hectic traffic when a LASMA guy diverted some cars to pass.. immediately I tried to move police stopped me asking who I am..

Next thing is why did I should find them something..

because I refuse and insist have done nothing wrong and I won’t come down from the car, or settle them they remove my plate number and went away with it..
Remove him uniform too with lawyer's help
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by NoahHadNoArk: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
adecz:

Stingy man.

Your dad has been a police Constable for 14yrs now and still counting, why won’t you defend them😏
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by adecz: 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

Your dad has been a police Constable for 14yrs now and still counting, why won’t you defend them😏

Very true, though it's 23, not 14 years.

But this my same PC daddy talk say your
papa na the first pickpocket wey him
arrest for motor park...☺️☺️☺️
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by NoahHadNoArk: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
adecz:

Very true, though it's 23, not 14 years.

But this my same PC daddy talk say your
papa na the first pickpocket wey him
arrest for motor park...☺️☺️☺️

Lame

1 Like

Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by BigYash: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
adecz:

Stingy man.

Blike na bribe money them use raise you grin Why supporting those law breakers and killers?

2 Likes

Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Lance008(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2023
U be very big mumu
U go pay x2 do u think u have a case
Delete this before police choose to impound your car
Them go soon accuse you as a reckless driver ridding one way
You for give them 2h u big pass am
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Lance008(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Learn to be polite no be u know ur right pass
Officer he no Dey oooo but I get 2h mak Una manage am would have save you from stress
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by fleexee(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lance008:
Officer he no Dey oooo but I get 2h mak Una manage am would have save you from stress

I was thinking we don’t have fearful and ignorant Nigerian youth anymore.

I thought we now have brave youths and ever spirited Nigerians that don’t support corruption.

Your comments is somehow man and I hope I are not a police man?
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Lance008(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
fleexee:

I was thinking we don’t have fearful and ignorant Nigerian youth anymore.

I thought we now have brave youths and ever spirited Nigerians that don’t support corruption.

Your comments is somehow man and I hope I are not a police man?
Am telling you the truth in jungle animals eat each other
Truth is bitter
Many have gone 7ft because of right most of this men are high on alcohol
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Lance008(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Armed robber mak hold gun and police mak hold gun Na the same thing the only diff be say one Dey limited
Bro before Nigeria police comot from house any-day Na how he won tak mak many money come ouz be he plan
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lance008:

Lance008:
U be very big mumu
U go pay x2 do u think u have a case
Delete this before police choose to impound your car
Them go soon accuse you as a reckless driver ridding one way
You for give them 2h u big pass am

adecz:

Stingy man.

The IG has disbanded roadblocks.The duty of police is to fight crime and protect lives not to block motorists for bribe.Are they not being paid?
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Varunpulyani: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
They did same to me back in Nigeria.

I Left the plate number for them since it's old and got a new one
Re: Police Remove My Plate Number because Of BRIBE by Lance008(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Revolution2022:

The IG has disbanded roadblocks.The duty of police is to fight crime and protect lives not to block motorists for bribe.Are they not being paid?

Stop this fatancy this is real life
I laff u
Law Na for book
Na Naija be this no be USA
Naija Na jungle

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Arrested For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers In U.S. / Hmmmm / Fake Drug Dealers Flee As Nafdac Storms Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.