Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest (48994 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by DanielsParker(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gattuzo05:

For your mind, na chief priest you dey follow talk and asked you to send him 90k.....anyway, I get fixed correct score to sell

Lol don’t mind him.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by correctguy101(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wizpa:
Normal!

Youths still dey play for this country ba??

Very soon Dollar go hit 1500 Naira, that time it will dawn on y'all to drop your screens, wake the F-up and do a massive protest

Don't play!!!!! I repeat, DONT PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you play!!!! You will learn, and you will learn in the Hard Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Protest with ordinary hand again shey?

The same film go repeat itself...

A pissfull protest will be hijacked by the political thugs and soldiers will be sent into the street to quell the lawless protesters..

Dey play...

This country needs serious purge..,
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by MikeMicheal(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
LIKE SEY NA ACHIEVEMENT

DIA MATES DEY MEET JESUS
Haahaha! You want make he die? grin grin grin
No be who don die dey meet Jesus? grin cheesy
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by THURAFTERNOON: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
izonborn098:
You was scammed by a kid..

I swearrrr dem don game that egbon
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Wizpa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
correctguy101:

Protest with ordinary hand again shey?

The same film go repeat itself...

A pissfull protest will be hijacked by the political thugs and soldiers will be sent into the street to quell the lawless protesters..

Dey play...

This country needs serious purge..,

Peaceful protest will send a very strong message
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by correctguy101(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wizpa:

Peaceful protest will send a very strong message

Oh...

It has always done. And we're seeing it's results... shocked.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Wizpa(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
correctguy101:

Oh...

It has always done. And we're seeing it's results... shocked.

More and more
Just like a child asking his dad for his fees
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by ehissi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Helgreenluv:
Blessing CEO will not like this at all

Her craw craw like this go dey itch am like there's no tomorrow..... grin
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Chrisviboy85(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
BAMING ALREADY DONE...BAM LORD..THIS ONE DON ALREADY BE BLACK BERET..
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Mom007(f): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wizpa:
Normal!

Very soon Dollar go hit 1500 Naira, that time it will dawn on y'all to drop your screens, wake the F-up and do a massive protest

If you play!!!! You will learn, and you will learn in the Hard Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The average man on d Street ha this 'wetin concern me' mentally. They think because they are not handling dollars and pounds, it doesn't concern them. They don't know it has a ricochet effect on everything.

2 Likes

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by livinbygrace: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gattuzo05:

For your mind, na chief priest you dey follow talk and asked you to send him 90k.....anyway, I get fixed correct score to sell

Yes he is the one ,you expect him not to deny ?If you don’t know most of the so called yeyebrity Dey run scam but Dey deny it.
They don’t use any information trace to them .

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by dhiqson(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise

That bitch humiliated Verydarkman but ended up opening a way for him...

Reminds me of one bitch that humiliated me because I couldn't afford to buy her gift

As I was begging her, she took her bag and left

That night i shed tears, as I dey my bed tears dey roll from my eye dey soak pillow

Only for me to login to my 1xbet and saw my balance was 2.8 million
Turns out it was Mr banks game I played since and TOTALLY forgot it.
It took me 4 days to do all documents verification on 1xbet then finally withdrew the money.

I screenshot the ticket and upload it on my WhatsApp story. Everywhere explode grin grin grin

The werey still get mind!!!! Message me asking if it was real grin grin grin
Werey even cook Afang soup to come visit me grin grin grin.

Men always put Bros before women
Only woman you put before Bros is ur Mother

Congrats
So what have you done to. Maximise, multiply or added to it?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by livinbygrace: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
izonborn098:
You was scammed by a kid..

You mean the kid have access to all his videos on WhatsApp a day to day activities?
For your Infirnation i be confirm street and I did thorough investigation before I sent him the money.
You guys are the reasons why the continue to dupe people .
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Itsemekhona: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kimlarrybio:
VeryDarkBlackMan balling with Davido, Cubana Chiefpriest, Isreal DMW And Other DMW Members. This is what OBO mean when he says “We rise by lifting others”.
God bless Davido for blessing others 🙏💞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QVyKTd6R5s?si=FjCC2dLnlfxVL7mg
.How is this a news
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iyabo Ojo, Tonto Dikeh, and Obidients will NOT like this.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by famology(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
This guy is trending seriously
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by wowcatty: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Now that the two Ayee cult kings who are responsible for Mohbad's death have met Verydarkman that exposed them that "Samklef told him in a group that, Naira Marley's punishment is not about Mohbad's death but because he helped Tinubu to win the election" now expect him to sing a different tune. Some people said that Verydarkman has been working with Iyabo Ojo and friends all along and that was why he didn't come out and say what Samklef told him immediately untill when he was called out. So I told a vlogger that Verydarkman was probably waiting for his own share and since it wasn't coming fast enough, he went off script. I also told people from the get-go that I don't trust Nigerian police and never did but would love a pleasant surprise which as things stand, will never happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBrdpMsBLuw?si=R1sabf6Z4G81eFkz
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Keme4Real(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Davido say e no know BBNaija Phyna but e know this very black slowpoke.
Who be this Davido sef? Is he a footballer?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by SuccessfulRichi: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
He has finally met his target. I hope he'd rest now 😀

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by akanbiaa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Finally compromised!

When a freedom fighter starts accepting gifts, he is already compromised. Its just a matter of time.

As long as the gifts those not come with conditions. The freedom fighter can collect to help upgrade the freedom fighting.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by ozo13(m): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Reminds me of one bitch that humiliated me because I couldn't afford to buy her gift

That night i shed tears, as I dey my bed tears dey roll from my eye dey soak pillow

It took me 4 days to do all documents verification on 1xbet then finally withdrew the money.

I screenshot the ticket and upload it on my WhatsApp story. Everywhere explode grin grin grin

I know babe go later ask for her share las las.i know the level them fit carry dr effrontery to
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by CoronaVirusPro: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
akanbiaa:
As long as the gifts those not come with conditions. The freedom fighter can collect to help upgrade the freedom fighting.

You should know better about how to compromise people.

It never comes with conditions at first. With time, you will realize you can no longer go against them.

Remember Adams Oshiomole as NLC President. grin grin grin

Do you also remember Festus Keyamo? grin grin grin
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by HighTable(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Verydarkblackman is intelligence meet excellent communication skills. Three man in one. With the necklace of a shaman, the guy Sabi.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by daniwise(m): 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wicked jalab,solid squad, enough seco ,klb full ground ...how you wan take enter this solid bambella?u go collect o,u go collect o clear road for that man there...solid egd man wey sabi
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by eunisam: 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Aftet withdrawing the money from 1xbet.

Did 1xbet reduced your odds whenever you tried placing bet?

Do you still use 1xbet uptill date?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Sermwell(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2023
Prechgold1180:
This very dark man talks too much

He talks like a woman
Chai
And that is taking him places now!! I don't see where talking too much is a crime
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Nobleou(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Mr Banks sure pass FG...

I can relate
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Quebec91(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
I tell you
Wizpa:
Normal!

If you play!!!! You will LEARN, and you will learn in the Hard Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by Felaincarnated: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Make 001 kuku turn am to one of em bouncers 😁
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by alllivesmatter(m): 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Complete this story Bro. Hope say you take time knack am.
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by YorubaSamurai: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Who is he?
Re: VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest by godwinstringed1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Nice one my bro
So what did you tell her when she later arrived with the Afang lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Donations For Her Legal Expenses On Instagram / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.