Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Can I Recover My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Recover My Money (317 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank? / How Do I Recover My Stolen Certificates Found With A Smuggler In Lagos? / How Can I Recover My Money From An ATM Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Money by Uyoukowise: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2023
PLS NL FAMILY ANY INFORMATION WILL BE OF HELP,
SO I PUT A NEW SELL GIRL IN MY POS POINT THIS MORNING,A CUSTOMER COME FOR CARD WITHDRAWER TO WITHDRAW ABOUT 100K, THE POS SHOW DECLINE BUT SHE HAS GIVING HIM THE MONEY.CAN THE CARD INFORMATION ON THE POS BE OF HELP TO TRACK THE PERSON
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by wittywriter: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Uyoukowise:
SO I PUT A NEW SELL GIRL IN MY POS POINT THIS MORNING,A CUSTOMER COME FOR CARD WITHDRAWER TO WITHDRAW ABOUT 100K, THE POS SHOW DECLINE BUT SHE HAS GIVING HIM THE MONEY.CAN THE CARD INFORMATION ON THE POS BE OF HELP TO TRACK THE PERSON
Call your account officer...for the account used to registar your POS biz.

Wittyness.
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by Uyoukowise: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2023
wittywriter:
Call your account officer...for the account used to registar your POS biz.

Wittyness.
OK THANK'S
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by opera1(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2023
Uyoukowise:

Chai! Though no one is above mistake but she should have check it very well before given out the money.
Sorry.

Part of the reason am afraid of employing a sales boy/girl to handle mine coz anything involving money is a sensitive issue.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Recover My Money by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2023
opera1:

Chai! Though no one is above mistake but she should have check it very well before given out the money.
Sorry.

Part of the reason am afraid of employing a sales boy/girl to handle mine coz anything involving money is a sensitive issue.
You self, if you no shine yr eyes for yr business them go scam you
Re: How Can I Recover My Money by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
You no teach your worker before she start work?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrest Two Pupils For Setting School On Fire / Crypto Scam: Pastor Accused Of Defrauding Member’s $1.3M, Says God Told Him To / Inside Life: Man's Inhumanity To Man! Watch How Herdsmen Destroyed Entire Plain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.