Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) (2339 Views)

Little Boy Arrested After Spraying 400k At A Party (pic/video) / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Secondary school teacher in shock as student drags cane with him to avoid punishment shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CynfVirp5pe/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNt_9-peJG0

1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by ahnie: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2023
If I were the teacher,I would quit the job.i see him bn set up and probably beaten to stupor.

The type of illicit drugs these kids take eeh,even the devil no matter how he inhales the smokes from hell can never be the most high compared to these troubled kids.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2023
The teacher for no post the video..

It’s not good for his career..

For eg, it will difficult for him to get visas, remote jobs abroad, and it’s not good for his image.

I’m against academic terrorisim, aka flogging of students..

All teachers flogging students are terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Odin13: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2023
This teacher go collect beating .. if na day school.

One on one with that boy eh.. he go too collect .. and the boy don size am finish..

Big boy with those girls for background loving his swag.. teacher just come wan call his hand like that..

E don be naa..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2023
ahnie:
If I were the teacher,I would quit the job.i see him bn set up and probably beaten to stupor.

So U support flogging of children in this modern world?

Very bad…

A teacher has no right or flog any student..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by ahnie: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Did you by any glim chance read that from my post?
LikeAking:

Very bad…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by SUPERPACK: 11:52am On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Very bad…

Nice one. Now make yourself available as a teacher in a public school close to your home to teach. It's easier said than done

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by illicit(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
ahnie:

The type of illicit drugs these kids take eeh,even the devil no matter how he inhales the smokes from hell can never be the most high compared to these troubled kids.

I teach

Sometimes I have seen teachers beat students for reasons that doesn't deserve beating
Or just beating a student just because they have a cane handy

I have seen the looks on some students faces when been beaten

They are human too and eligible to be treated with respect

When I was a teacher in a school where corporal punishment was allowed, I only used the cane in the case of theft or outright disrespect...

I teach in a British school now, spanking and verbal abuse is not allowed in any form

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by ahnie: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
I m not in support of teachers spanking students.its best punishment bn given to them than spanking!

illicit:

I teach

Sometimes I have seen teachers beat students for reasons that doesn't deserve beating

When I was a teacher in a school where corporal punishment was allowed, I only used the cane in the case of theft or outright disrespect...

I teach in a British school now, spanking and verbal abuse is not allowed in any form
We currently have a case here in Delta state,agbor precisely where a teacher flogged some students for lifting(stealing) some kegs of palm wine,and a parent of the flogged student went to the school and flogged the teacher who unfortunately passed away.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Justiceleague1: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
I pity teachers of today who think they can still use cane on students...

If you use cane on my kids, it's curtains for ya
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
ahnie:
I m not in support of teachers spanking students.its best punishment bn given to them than spanking!

We currently have a case here in Delta state,agbor precisely where a teacher flogged some students for lifting(stealing) some kegs of palm wine,and a parent of the flogged student went to the school and flogged the teacher who unfortunately passed away.

So unfortunate
Some punishments can lead to death or injury

I always advocate for suspension or expulsion

Sometimes it's better to let parents handle their rotten eggs
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by ahnie: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Expulsion...you want them to become some DRAGS on the society right?
illicit:

So unfortunate
Some punishments can lead to death or injury

I always advocate for suspension or expulsion

Sometimes it's better to let parents handle their rotten eggs

Some parents are tired of their kids hence pushing them in school

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by illicit(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
ahnie:
Expulsion...you want them to become some DRAGS on the society right?
Some parents are tired of their kids hence pushing them in school

Well. That's their doing, not the teachers...

We do have rehabilitation homes and reformatory institutions where they can be enrolled before resuming back at school

The thought of that alone should set a normal child straight

If left at school, they always influence other students

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Justiceleague1:
I pity teachers of today who think they can still use cane on students...

If you use cane on my kids, it's curtains for ya

Yeah right

When u beat students, it's counterproductive

You are actually teaching them violence

You will make them think that violence can solve problems

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Nice one. Now make yourself available as a teacher in a public school close to your home to teach. It's easier said than done

I won’t still flog them..

Life has humbled, taught me patience and deep understanding of human beings..

I will win dia hearts instead..

Children of public school pass through a lot in life. Some of them sleep on the floor, drink dirty water, don’t even eat at all, have no father and mothers, are rejected and dejected. So it’s affecting their mental health.I will have compassion on them.. I know Wetin Dey for life.

I know it won’t be easy, but I will try..

I will also welcome such an opportunity with open hands and mind..

I prefer been in charge of talents and skills in the public school . I will do a lot..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
illicit:

Yeah right

When u beat students, it's counterproductive

You are actually teaching them violence

You will make them think that violence can solve problems

God bless you..

U among the wise ones in Nigeria..

We know know why Nigerians are very violent..

If flogging of kids was effective, Nigeria would have been the most successful country on earth..

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
illicit:

I teach

That’s one of the reason why flogging was abolished. Teachers are abusing it, proprietors are abusing and above all it doesn’t add any value to the child or the society as evident in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by being(m): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Very bad…

Hw then should d child be disciplined? By grounding or what? Caning is one of the most effective ways of calling an under 12yo to order.
All d caning u received, have u died ? I don't know where these generation of African parents that confuse love to mean lack of discipline came from!! If u love ur child u will discipline your child- mothers esp need to know ds! The earlier u do d work of discipline, d easier it is.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by being(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

That’s one of the reason why flogging was abolished. Teachers are abusing it, proprietors are abusing and above all it doesn’t add any value to the child or the society as evident in Nigeria..

Yes 1 in 100 cases, there is abuse- doesn't mean u throw away the baby with d bath water.. No, rather, u try and put checks and balances around it. Otherwise, u are staring at d society mimicking d british society where teenagers constitute sọ much of a nuisance to d society..
They pamper children and then in their teenage years start throwing them to Juvi. which d teenagers now even see as a barge of honor.. Just imagine that!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by richiemcgold: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
You can only use cane to create fear or intimidate your students, but you can never use cane to command their respect. It won't work.

Teachers are supposed to be respected, not to be dreaded.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by descarado: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
In this 2023 shocked

Beat that teacher very well.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Xtristopher: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Teachers should be banned from coming to class with cane
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by andyanders: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
In fact, some teachers lack common sense. If any of your students committs any form of offence, inform the principal of the school of the offence the pupil committed and request the parent of the child be invited.

Present the case to the parent of the child. If the school management felt the child could be a bad influence to other students, that child should be expelled.

Flogging a child could turn out nasty. Death could happen in the process and the teacher will be charged for murder. The student could turn out to confront the teacher and it could spring up....
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
being:

Yes 1 in 100 cases, there is abuse- doesn't mean u throw away the baby with d bath water.. No, rather, u try and put checks and balances around it. Otherwise, u are staring at d society mimicking d british society where teenagers constitute sọ much of a nuisance to d society..
They pamper children and then in their teenage years start throwing them to Juvi. which d teenagers now even see as a barge of honor.. Just imagine that!

Those pampered children still make it bigger in life than the children flogged n tortured by teachers. Does that ring a bell?

Professionals in the educational sector know flogging a student is wrong… U are not an educationist, leave am.

Your problem is : You are used to the Nigerian opresive system..

How had all the flogging you recived made u achieve anything special in life?

Leave am..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
being:

Hw then should d child be disciplined? By grounding or what? Caning is one of the most effective ways of calling an under 12yo to order.
All d caning u received, have u died ? I don't know where these generation of African parents that confuse love to mean lack of discipline came from!! If u love ur child u will discipline your child- mothers esp need to know ds! The earlier u do d work of discipline, d easier it is.

Despite all the canning Africans recived we are still very backwards and poor..

In Nigeria the graduates are officially the poorest in the society…

Do you know why? It’s cos of canning..

It may not kill the student, but it will kill the mental health, ambition, talents, determination of the child..

Mark Zuck, who has never been canned is better than all the Nigerians that have been canned ..

Don’t tell it’s cos of the USA govt, it’s cos he has talents and he wasn’t canned..

Canned add no value to our life..

Nigeria is still the most criminal society in the world..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by being(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

Those pampered children still make it bigger in life than the children flogged n tortured by teachers. Does that ring a bell?

Professionals in the educational sector know flogging a student is wrong… U are not an educationist, leave am.

Your problem is : You are used to the Nigerian opresive system..

How had all the flogging you recived made u achieve anything special in life?

Leave am..
What is oppressive about caning?
Hw many pple of your age did caning affect their mental health or their talents?
Take a look at the western world esp UK and see the amount to nuisance their teenagers constitute to themselves and society..
Hw do u want to instill discipline in a 4 yo...
And yet u didn't give any equally effective alternative to the caning.
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by LikeAking: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
being:

What is oppressive about caning?
Hw many pple of your age did caning affect their mental health or their talents?
Take a look at the western world esp UK and see the amount to nuisance their teenagers constitute to themselves and society..
Hw do u want to instill discipline in a 4 yo...
And yet u didn't give any equally effective alternative to the caning.

Which nussiance ?

Mention one?

It affected our mental health including yours..

A reason we can’t use our Brian’s , a reason we are unemployed and poor..
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Varunpulyani: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Helinues the shameless calf

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by being(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Are unemployed and poor? Is your mental health unstable? My own so called mental health is very ok.
https://www.standard.co.uk/hp/front/unruly-teenagers-need-tough-love-says-boris-6843494.html 15yrs ago.. situation is much worse now. Look at their leaders' recommendation.

https://www.euronews.com/2023/04/20/violence-is-like-a-virus-why-are-so-many-british-kids-stabbing-each-other

LikeAking:

Which nussiance ?

Mention one?

It affected our mental health including yours..

A reason we can’t use our Brian’s , a reason we are unemployed and poor..

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Orinechi: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

For eg, it will difficult for him to get visas, remote jobs abroad, and it’s not good for his image.

I’m against academic terrorisim, aka flogging of students.. Slave mentality. Must he relocate abroad to succeed?

Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Orinechi: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=LikeAking post=126513493]The teacher for no post the video..

I’m against academic terrorisim, aka flogging of students.. Slave mentality. Must he relocate abroad to succeed
Re: Secondary School Teacher In Shock As Student Drags Cane With Him (pic/video) by Orinechi: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
LikeAking:

I’m against academic terrorisim, aka flogging of students..

Slave mentality. Must he relocate abroad to succeed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Morning Tragedy: Bank Staff Shot Dead In Lagos / Two Ladies Beaten And Naked In Calabar For Stealing ( Watch Video ) / Graphic Photos Of A Poly Ede Student Who Was Beaten To Death By Mob.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.