Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is It Safe To Say That Jerusalem Belongs To Lebanon ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is It Safe To Say That Jerusalem Belongs To Lebanon ? (113 Views)

Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Say That Jerusalem Belongs To Lebanon ? by Princewill1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
I have listened to many farcist land-grabbing Zionists and even Israeli political leaders citing the Bible as proof that the land belongs to them.

Now using the same Bible argument, we can also argue and prove that Jerusalem and the surrounding lands originally belongs to the Cannanites. They're the original inhabitants of the land whom the Israelites committed genocide on and forcefully occupied their land. Same thing they are dishing to Palestinians today... looks like an inherit trait.

Cannanites bloodlines can be found in present-day Lebanon. Almost all Lebanese today are in support of Palestine control of the land.

Israel Is A Rogue Nation

Zionist Movement Is A Farcist And A Terrorist Organization

They're hypocritical, cunning, dubious and dangerous. These traits were the reasons why they suffered in the hands of Hitler.

Re: Is It Safe To Say That Jerusalem Belongs To Lebanon ? by Princewill1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
The reason why you have been brainwashed to see a "humanitarian crisis" as a religious war' is because the farcist Zionists are fully in charge of global media houses.

The international news read on TV, Radio and Newspapers in Nigeria are just an echo of the Western media outlets.

Same media that said Ukrainians are "brave and patriotic", called Palestinians terrorists for doing exactly same thing.

Two days ago, Columbia a majority Catholic Christian expelled the the Israeli Ambassador over the war crime in Gaza.

I don't do any religion. I just hate hypocrisy and injustice.

Re: Is It Safe To Say That Jerusalem Belongs To Lebanon ? by AdamuKD: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
cheesy
Yes ! Go and tell Benjamin Nathenyahu that

You go just wake up and see yourself in hell immediately grin

(1) (Reply)

Young Duu Attack Portable -if You Can't Help Somebody, Allow Other To Help Me / The Clown Who Assumed Leadership Was A Circus / Washington Can't Confirm Israel’s Claim About Hamas Headquarter Under Al-shifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.