Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years (26355 Views)

The Solution to Agro Businesses / Supply Partnership To Agro-processing Company With 10% ROI Monthly / Fayemi Leads Delegation To Agro Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iā€™m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
To unlock the global potential of my venture, securing a NAFDAC number became paramount.

This journey was no walk in the park, but it was one I managed to navigate entirely on my own. My journey to obtain a NAFDAC number taught me a lot about the agro-processing industry, and it made me appreciate the hard work and dedication of all the people involved in this industry.

It also gave me a new appreciation for the challenges that entrepreneurs face when trying to bring their products to market.

If you're curious about how I obtained my NAFDAC number, I'm more than willing to share my story; just let me know so I create a thread for it

In a nutshell, my business is no longer limited to raw produce. It now extends to processing agricultural goods, opening up a world of opportunities for those willing to embrace creativity and innovative thinking.

So, if you're looking to explore new horizons and break free from the ordinary, keep an eye on my journey and discover the exciting world of agro-processing.

Together, we'll uncover a realm of possibilities beyond the conventional!

Nlfmod

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by portplus: 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations.
I celebrate your success.

50 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by SocialJustice: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations. The real slay queen.

31 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by kristonium(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:
Iā€™m sharing my journey to help other entrepreneurs who are considering starting their own businesses.

Believe it or not, word of mouth is a formidable force in the world of marketing, and I've personally experienced its incredible impact.

At the beginning of 2023, I embarked on a journey to elevate my business by diving into the realm of food processing. The decision was prompted not only by the growing demand from my loyal clients but also by the prospect of a broader market.

With a resolute spirit, I delved into extensive research and began the arduous but rewarding process of transforming raw produce into high-quality, processed goods.

I took on the challenge of developing my flagship products, both the Brown and White beans, with meticulous care and attention to detail. I was determined to create products that were not only of the highest quality, but also safe and free from impurities.

MaureenHD,

As you embark on this exciting journey, may your business bloom and thrive, just like the beautiful idea that started it all.

Wishing you success, happiness, and endless accomplishments.

Cheers to your bright future! šŸ„‚šŸ˜˜

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by mikhe2(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations, Maureen. I've been quietly observing you, and having witnessed your energy and attention to business, I must declare that the sky is your starting point.You're one of the few hardworking women I know.
Keep up the good work.

35 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Worldliness(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congrats Maureen. When I'm really ready for business, you're my sure plug.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by maureensylvia(f): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
portplus:
Congratulations.
I celebrate your success.
Thanks sir
kristonium:

MaureenHD,

As you embark on this exciting journey, may your business bloom and thrive, just like the beautiful idea that started it all.

Wishing you success, happiness, and endless accomplishments.

Cheers to your bright future! šŸ„‚šŸ˜˜

šŸ™ Amen
Thanks sir

SocialJustice:
Congratulations. The real slay queen.

Thanks sir šŸ™

5 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by 3ice9ce: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
See better person here, not the useless girls wey full Nairaland these days.

God bless your hustle.

20 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by dahmie2013: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations...

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Lifted07: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Good one! More achievements and greater heights for you in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Afonjacrusder(f): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by benuejosh: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
At least you've taken a step.

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by RingRoadMafia: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by grandstar(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
I am impressed!

I urgently need your beans. Only Shoprite sells processed brand without impurities.

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by horgarzer(m): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations madam

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by bassdow: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
d
Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by bassdow: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
I was Here

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Guyman01: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Inspiring, keep up the good work, hope to see your products in the shelf in my area some day so that I can patronise and spread the message within my circle. Well done šŸ‘ āœ”ļø šŸ‘ šŸ‘Œ

3 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by dre11(m): 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
God bless your hustle

The sky is your stepping stone

3 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Jozilinn: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Eduadolero(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations dear

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Omoawoke2(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
Never knew nairaland had a a queen

4 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
When we talk about slay queens, these are the kind of women we're referring to. God bless ur hustle greatly dear

7 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
maureensylvia:

do you have this in port Harcourt?

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Freelancerr(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are doing well

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by panini(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
The kind of topics I'd like to see more on Nairaland. Not all those depressing and alarming news

2 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by ItisWell22(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠ

1 Like

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Smart child , ashawoe go de vex now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by Wizuman: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Better pikin

3 Likes

Re: How Maureensylvia Expanded From Raw Agro Produce To Agro-processing In Two Years by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Awesome:

More success to you Maureen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Pig Farming Not Fully Explored In Nigeria? / My Cassava Farming Dairy As A Total Beginner / Farmer Battles To Rescue Sheep Buried In Snow In Staffordshire (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.