Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. (208 Views)

Memories Of A Fine Nigerian Actor: Yemi Solade At 61 Today / Singer Sade Adu’s Transgender Son Celebrates Her As She Turns 61 / Singer Sade Adu’s Transgender Son Celebrates Her As She Turns 61 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. by Sirchiboy: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2023
The Senior Pastor of Salvation Ministries turns 61 today.
And with joy in our hearts we wish you happy birthday sir. Your impact knows no bounds. You are a joy to many generation.
You’re a loving father and a gentle teacher that teaches the word of God with love. Thank you sir for accepting the call. You have and still are a a blessing to us all.
Happy 61th Birthday Sir
We love and celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. by adesegun121(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2023
More yrs on earth
Re: Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2023
G
Re: Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2023
Happy birthday to the founder salvation ministry.

Kindly check out my Thread.
Re: Happy Birthday To David Ibiyomie As He Turns 61 Today. by Xscape1993(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2023
More fruitful years ahead MOG.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Lose My Two Legs ! This Pain Is Too Much: Mr Ibu Cries Out. / WATCH How Lewiston Maine Shooter Killed 22 People During Mass Shooting Video / From Disgrace to Triumph: The Story of Fortunate Mmesoma (The Jamb Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.